Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2011, 10:38 AM

2,353 posts, read 4,655,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Cowgirl View Post
TLo showed the collections from all 9 finalists at Fashion week.
I put the links here so you can see -- what do ya think?

From what I've seen, I sure hope Laura won. Oliveireri's designs are just boxy and weird and the model's hair! Yikes! And not crazy about Viktor's either. Where are his beautiful and flowing dresses? PR Final Collections: Laura, Olivier, Viktor | Tom & Lorenzo Of the next three, Bert's are the most wearable, but pretty plain and drapey. Anya's are just OK. and Anthony - meh. PR Final Collections: Anthony, Anya, Bert | Tom & Lorenzo
Bryce has one look that I like. All but one of Josh's make the models look really fat. He has a nice little black dress. That's it. And their hair is just weird. Very 1920's 10 year old boy. Kimberly has one or two nice looks.PR Final Collections: Bryce, Josh, Kimberly | Tom & Lorenzo

It will be interesting to see which are in the final three... I wonder if the judges have second thoughts when Fashion week rolls around and they see everyone's collections, including the 6 they aufed.

From these collections and the PR official site with the voting on it, my guess is the finalists will be Anya, Ryan, and Bert or Laura.

Any other guesses?
OMG. There is some truly horrible stuff there.

My favorites were Kimberly (yay! She used real color!), Anya, and Bert. Anya's, while pretty, looks like the same dress/shape over and over. Nothing earth-shattering, for sure.

Unless this is earth-shattering:

WTF? Are those eyes painted onto the glasses?

This one, of Bryce's, made me laugh:

"Can you believe they had me wear this piece of crap?"

Bryce's and Olivier's... just... ugh. Did they know they had lost at the point they created the collection, so figured, "Why bother?" I really hope those aren't the collections of a finalist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2011, 02:37 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteGal View Post
OMG. There is some truly horrible stuff there.

My favorites were Kimberly (yay! She used real color!), Anya, and Bert. Anya's, while pretty, looks like the same dress/shape over and over. Nothing earth-shattering, for sure.

Unless this is earth-shattering:

WTF? Are those eyes painted onto the glasses?

This one, of Bryce's, made me laugh:

"Can you believe they had me wear this piece of crap?"

Bryce's and Olivier's... just... ugh. Did they know they had lost at the point they created the collection, so figured, "Why bother?" I really hope those aren't the collections of a finalist.

horrible, aren't they???

Old 09-11-2011, 12:29 AM

3,110 posts, read 5,386,447 times
Love all your comments everybody. Couldn't rep any of you, already did!
Going back to TLo to see if they have any more comments...
Oh! They nail ol' Josh. "he has graduated past mere Drama queen status..."
You gotta read this. And always read the comments. It's like an extended CD conversation.
Have a good Sunday everyone! See you on Thursday.

And Blessings to all first responders, all survivors of 9/11, and all our military!
Semper Fi

Old 09-11-2011, 02:26 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times
I didn't want to look at the whole link since it will ruin the final for me. (Not the persons, but what styles they end up with.) So, when do they actually MAKE this collection for decoy purposes? . Do they all get the same time or does the losing group only get a week to make it all and $500 for fabric at Moods.

I really liked this quote from Tom and Lorenzo though:
Quote:
If we had a friend who introduced Josh to us as their new boyfriend, we wouldn’t even be polite about it. Right in front of him we’d say, “Get out. Now. The crazy is coming from inside the house.â€

Old 09-11-2011, 02:36 PM

36,420 posts, read 16,032,420 times
I liked Viktors and hated Becky's!! They sent the right one home. I think I'll insult someone now in Josh style!!

Old 09-11-2011, 10:42 PM

was visiting the Mood Fabrics web site and found where you can vote on favorite outfits from last week here Project Runway - Rate the Runway Pictures Season 9, Episode 7 | myLifetime.com

Anyone recall the name of the dog that hangs out at Mood?

Old 09-11-2011, 11:03 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Swatch...

Old 09-11-2011, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Swatch...

for real?? LOL
thanks!

Old 09-11-2011, 11:43 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,035,277 times
I don't like ANY of the designers this season.

Can they all lose????

Old 09-12-2011, 01:56 AM

2,209 posts, read 4,225,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
I don't like ANY of the designers this season.

Can they all lose????
I second this idea.

Ugh, the clothes on the runway, can we have Nina Garcia go on a rabid tirade about how stupid their clothes are, how stupid they made the judges look, how stupid they made the fashion world look, and especially how stupid they made the viewers look by watching the stupidity that walked down the runway?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV