Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2014, 03:09 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,654,342 times

Advertisements

I've liked Kass's crazy game, too - it was always interesting! But giving the finger to Trish as she left was very childish, and stupid because the jury saw it.

Kass and Tony both played emotional games that happened to work in this season's circumstances.

Spencer played a defensive game.

Woo played a game.

Spencer HAS to win the next immunity or it's Tony for the win. And I think that's o.k.

I DO love Survivor! It never gets old watching how people relate to one another.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 03:18 PM

5,354 posts, read 8,587,526 times
Let's pretend its Kass and Tony for the final two - who do you think should win?

Old 05-15-2014, 03:40 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,399,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
Let's pretend its Kass and Tony for the final two - who do you think should win?

Kass.

Honestly, I have to admit that I dislike Tony so much that I cannot be impartial. I just can't stand the guy.

Old 05-15-2014, 03:44 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,399,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post

I DO love Survivor! It never gets old watching how people relate to one another.
That is the best thing about this season for me. All new players. It's so refreshing.

Old 05-15-2014, 03:50 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,274,147 times
Quote:
Ewwww, I so hate to say but Tony because he overtly played the game although Kass' creating havoc has worked well also. Maybe if Tony wins, we won't see him again for a while.

Old 05-15-2014, 04:14 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,932,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Kass really shows childish behavior. Giving the finger.. Who would vote for such a bitter, ugly woman? She has no chance in Hell to win this game.... The jury all saw it.. She has burned many bridges..

Spencer for the Win...
What has spencer done to affect change in this game?

As far as I can tell, his strategy the entire game was to hope and pray that Tony didn't decide he was next on the chopping block....

He has done as much to play this game as Trish, or Woo, and that amounts to exactly nothing.

Tony has outmaneuvered and outplayed everyone in this game, and he deserves to win. If not him,, than Kass, even though I can't stand her, because unlike spencer and woo, she has actually made some game changing moves, though not as many as Tony.

I think people are rooting for either Woo or Spencer because they are both likeable characters who haven't stepped on many toes.... It's not a popularity contest, or at least it shouldn't be. The win should go to whomever played the most strategic game, and that was Tony. No debate about it.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 05-15-2014 at 04:29 PM..

Old 05-15-2014, 04:15 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,538,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I like Kass. I've always liked Kass. She certainly brings a unique personality to the game.

Did anyone notice that Trish made the statement "I've gotten along with everyone excluding Kass." I'm paraphrasing that. I couldn't believe they let her get by with that at TC. Hey, Trish, what about early in the game when you drove that shaggy haired woman to totally quit the game. Did you conveniently forget that? Yeah, you did. Anyone who intentionally breaks another person and then laughs about it is a POS in my book.
I noticed and I never liked Trish. I was not sorry to see her go. She could dish it out but she couldn't take it. We have a real great bunch of cutthroat players this season.

Old 05-15-2014, 04:27 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,932,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
She still will. Trish will vote for Tony to win. That's why he wrote her name down.
Good point.... never thought about it that way...

At this point in the game, Trish is a better ally on the jury then she would be in the game...

Something I would like to know was whether Tony confirmed with Woo that it was going to be Trish.... or did Tony just go along with the others knowing they'd be voting for Trish...

In other words, did Woo really turn on Tony? I'm sure the producers cut and edit things to make them appear different than they really are.

Old 05-15-2014, 04:28 PM

3,999 posts, read 5,036,626 times
Quote:
I am not a fan of Kass, but I think she is a good match for Tony, and without her, he would have steamrolled over almost everyone else in this bunch.

Kind of interesting that they both work in the legal profession.
I thought that, too! And I hate steam rollers/bullies...LOVE it when someone stands up to that nonsense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Probably what he is is a sociopath, so any emotion he shows is completely empty, except for its manipulative properties.

For the record, I think the number of sociopaths in society is far higher than most people would like to believe, and the number of sociopaths who have been on Survivor is exponentially higher than that.
Um, yea...and it's scary! I've worked with a few that I know about...steer clear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
I mean, I dislike Kass because she's arrogant and believes she's so smart and manipulating the game. But really she's acting as emotionally as Tony and is about as boorish. Flipping someone off behind their back? Childish much. Sure she pushes Tony's buttons and that gets a reaction from him but that's not going to win you many votes. Flipping here and there isn't going to make friends either. She's screwed Spenser over 3 times at my count.

Anyone that would swear a promise on a family members life is lying to you. No one with any sense of perspective would utter such a thing. That's born of liars and cheats. It's always a giant red flag that you're are about to be lied to or cheated.

Tony is good at challenges and has masterminded the game, I can't see anyone but Spenser beating him and only because of sympathy. Spenser has been on the wrong side of almost every move. That's not a good look at the end.

Wu, haha, well, he got the experience which is cool.
Sorry, but I disagree. I mean, I totally get what you're saying about Kass being arrogant. Perhaps that comes with the profession! But I love it...and have from the beginning. She keeps switching...just like Tony. Why isn't it ok for Kass but it's ok for Tony?

Also, Spencer has TRIED to make big moves and work the game but he's been on the bottom from the very beginning. Yes, he's been screwed over but he keeps coming back. The amount of times he's won that immunity should be reason enough to win, in my book, but I don't think sympathy plays that big of a part with him. JMO...

Oh yea, and Kass flipping Trish...personally, if I was tired, hungry, dirty and had been yelled at all day by that MOUTH, I probably would've done the same. I don't care if you think that makes me childish... I think under those circumstances, one is allowed to let some things get to them...it got to her and that was her only real tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Kass.

Honestly, I have to admit that I dislike Tony so much that I cannot be impartial. I just can't stand the guy.
Yea, me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I noticed and I never liked Trish. I was not sorry to see her go. She could dish it out but she couldn't take it. We have a real great bunch of cutthroat players this season.
I have loved this season...but I suppose if you go back and read ANY other post I've ever made about Survivor, you'd probably see the same thing! Everytime the season starts, I have my doubts, but it's like I have short term memory because I really do love it.

PS: I watch recorded ice skaters to know if they fell or not...they make me incredibly nervous!!

Old 05-15-2014, 04:52 PM

17,653 posts, read 22,736,133 times
Spencer needs to win the next Immunity Idol Challenge......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV