Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2014, 05:26 PM

44,705 posts, read 61,900,609 times

Advertisements

Didn't Tony mention in one of those out of camp side comments that he thought Trish could be a threat at finals and that he was considering voting for her.
I think Ms Class Kass threw away her chance at the top prize with her finger salute. More than 1 or 2 jurors looked aghast when she flipped off Trish.
Wu has been a hanger on Tony and does not deserve to win anything.
I too hope Spencer wins, if not at least the most popular prize. Spencer has played a smart game, more than some people give him credit for.

On a side note, have you notice how much Survivor has changed since it's beginning. I haven't seen any real survivor skills anymore. It's all puzzles and dirt games and squabbling. No fishing, hunting chickens, fire starting skills, water finding, making the shelters to keep the rain pouring down onto their bed areas, etal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 07:04 PM

10,237 posts, read 11,220,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Didn't Tony mention in one of those out of camp side comments that he thought Trish could be a threat at finals and that he was considering voting for her.
I think Ms Class Kass threw away her chance at the top prize with her finger salute. More than 1 or 2 jurors looked aghast when she flipped off Trish.
Wu has been a hanger on Tony and does not deserve to win anything.
I too hope Spencer wins, if not at least the most popular prize. Spencer has played a smart game, more than some people give him credit for.

On a side note, have you notice how much Survivor has changed since it's beginning. I haven't seen any real survivor skills anymore. It's all puzzles and dirt games and squabbling. No fishing, hunting chickens, fire starting skills, water finding, making the shelters to keep the rain pouring down onto their bed areas, etal.
Good Post...

Kass has no class. Her flipping the finger showed it. And how can anyone say otherwise? It's about numbers, getting votes. Let's not forget she wanted to get people voted out, not because they were threats per se, but because, she "didn't Like them"...

Don't forget how she insulted Trish's looks, calling her a skeleton,

Spencer has played a good game... Too bad, he was on a crappy tribe from the start.. But he overcame many obstacles and look where he is - Final 4...

What would be bad is - Kass and Woo at the End ( I read there might be only 2 at the end)... If it came to those 2. I would vote for Woo to win...

Old 05-15-2014, 07:53 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,239,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
Let's pretend its Kass and Tony for the final two - who do you think should win?
I'd have to vote Tony because both are untrustworthy flippers but at least we see him working around camp and he has contributed in challenges for his team more I think. Kass is good at the puzzle parts but physical she stinks where Tony is the physical part not so great on puzzles. The only skill I see Kass doing well is cleaning her teeth with a bamboo stick.

Somebody said Spencer hasn't done anything in this game yes he has he has survived against all odds. Do you remember a part of your life where "nobody liked you" or were the last one chosen for a game that is the spot Spencer has been in almost the whole game really. So he has outplayed & outlasted the ones on the jury he is a little lacking in the outwit part it making his ideas work but 2 out of 3 ain't bad. More than Woo or Trish had done really & they were still there. I didn't like him in the beginning because he was an egotistical young buck that knew more about everything than the rest of the players. He talked condescending about everybody that didn't sit well with me but I have to give him credit for lasting this long.

Final 2 of Woo & Kass hope that never happens neither one deserves it but I'd have to go with Kass because at least she stirred the pot to get paranoid members freaking. Neither one of them have stood out in challenges or camp work at least Kass was trying to play the game Woo was riding coattails.

Old 05-15-2014, 11:24 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,932,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
What would be bad is - Kass and Woo at the End ( I read there might be only 2 at the end)... If it came to those 2. I would vote for Woo to win...
So you would vote for someone who has hardly played the game at all and has hung on to Tony's coat tails, just because you don't like Kass's personality?

As unlikeable as she is, at least Kass has made at least one game changing move.

Old 05-15-2014, 11:30 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,932,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I'd have to vote Tony because both are untrustworthy flippers but at least we see him working around camp and he has contributed in challenges for his team more I think. Kass is good at the puzzle parts but physical she stinks where Tony is the physical part not so great on puzzles. The only skill I see Kass doing well is cleaning her teeth with a bamboo stick.

Somebody said Spencer hasn't done anything in this game yes he has he has survived against all odds. Do you remember a part of your life where "nobody liked you" or were the last one chosen for a game that is the spot Spencer has been in almost the whole game really. So he has outplayed & outlasted the ones on the jury he is a little lacking in the outwit part it making his ideas work but 2 out of 3 ain't bad. More than Woo or Trish had done really & they were still there. I didn't like him in the beginning because he was an egotistical young buck that knew more about everything than the rest of the players. He talked condescending about everybody that didn't sit well with me but I have to give him credit for lasting this long.

Final 2 of Woo & Kass hope that never happens neither one deserves it but I'd have to go with Kass because at least she stirred the pot to get paranoid members freaking. Neither one of them have stood out in challenges or camp work at least Kass was trying to play the game Woo was riding coattails.
Yeah, but he's only "survived" because no one got around to voting him off. In other words, it wasn't his game play that kept him there, it was just circumstance. Is that really "surviving"? No skill in that, just luck.

I do agree though, that he deserves the win more than Trish would have had she made it the finals, and definitely more than Woo.

Here's how I rank the final 5 players according to their game play:

Tony
Kass
Spencer
Trish / Woo

Old 05-16-2014, 06:13 AM

5,913 posts, read 7,035,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
It's not a popularity contest, or at least it shouldn't be. The win should go to whomever played the most strategic game, and that was Tony. No debate about it.
Based on that, Russell H should have won both times. He certainly outplayed everyone, but alienated the jury, so he didn't get the votes.

Old 05-16-2014, 08:26 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,821,022 times
Kass was awful this last episode! She became more hated then Tony IMO. Tony while annoying is playing the game. Kass is showing her mean and nasty side!!

Old 05-16-2014, 09:28 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,239,663 times
Quote:
Yeah, but he's only "survived" because no one got around to voting him off. In other words, it wasn't his game play that kept him there, it was just circumstance. Is that really "surviving"? No skill in that, just luck.
No matter how you want to split hairs he is still surviving they've had ample times to vote him off when he didn't win II. He is more vested in the game than Woo for sure and he is good at physical challenges where Woo & Kass are not. Doesn't say out skill it says outlast whether that be by skill or luck you just have to outlast.

Old 05-16-2014, 09:31 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,346,473 times
Quote:
What has spencer done to affect change in this game?
Just the tiny little detail of outcompeting everyone and winning immunity repeatedly, forcing the majority to vote out someone other than him. If he hadn't won immunity so many times he would have been gone a long time ago. There is no bigger change that you can you cause in this game than that.

Old 05-16-2014, 09:44 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,873,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post

Sorry, but I disagree. I mean, I totally get what you're saying about Kass being arrogant. Perhaps that comes with the profession! But I love it...and have from the beginning. She keeps switching...just like Tony. Why isn't it ok for Kass but it's ok for Tony?
Oh I agree and never said it was okay. He'll also pay for that but at least he can point to game play and Kass has to point to 'I don't them'. I don't like either one and to me Tony is more than a little unstable. Kinda scary given his profession. But in the end he's played a better game of survivor and I bet is slightly more liked. Slightly.

This season I think I've only liked Wu and Tash. The rest are fairly unlikable! lol So on that I'd root for Wu though he's done zero. But to me Tony has done the most and pushed the game along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV