Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2020, 08:48 AM

96 posts, read 65,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
As long as they're replacing Mama Chantel and River, I'm down with it.
I liked Big Ed and his mom on PT last night-Ed was sweet with his mom and she is a cute little thing with good comments.

It's a good PT group right now-altho I'm hoping Robert & Annie come back on when they are settled in with the new baby. I liked Robert's comments.

Last edited by bevogal; 08-10-2020 at 08:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2020, 09:40 AM

2,529 posts, read 2,783,073 times
I like Robert too. His sensible comments surprised me. Big Ed and his mom seemed genuine. Hope they stay awhile.

Old 08-10-2020, 04:17 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Big Ed and his mom were surprisingly genuine and down to earth. He was pretty funny at times, but I don't find them wonderful.
I love Loren and Alexei and Shai. I though Alexei had the best line "chuck is a *******"/

Old 08-11-2020, 11:34 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Well, Nicole is finally back in Florida. I wasn't sure it was going to happen because last week she was posting on social media (linked below) asking people how she can get out of Morocco and if the Casablanca airport was even allowing people in. From what I read last week, her flight cost a lot more then had she taken one of the US government no money down flights but she refused. Most feel she didn't even spend those 5 months with Azan because she hadn't shared any photos as proof like she promised her followers.

’90 Day Fiance’: Nicole Nafziger Leaves Morocco – Confirmed – May Finally Gets Mom Back
Quote:
90 Day Fiance single mom Nicole Nafziger is finally on her way back to her daughter after leaving Azan Tefou. Most fans criticized her lengthy stay in Morocco and that Nicole chose to remain away from her daughter for five months. But now, she’s finally heading home.

When travel began locking down in Morocco, starting in March, the US Embassy offered repatriation flights to US citizens. These continued through late July. So, Nicole Nafziger could have got on a plane and left her 90 Day Fiance Azan to be with her daughter. What’s more, the US government would let Nicole fly for no money up-front.

The low-cost flights were available on a fly now, pay later basis. So, it doesn’t seem like any US citizen, including Nicole Nafziger, was “stuck†without a way back. Now, the 90 Day Fiance alum is finally coming home. But, another quick check with the embassy shows that Nicole may only be on a plane now because she was forced out of Azan’s country.

Reportedly, Nicole Nafziger’s visa expires on Monday, August 10. And if she stayed past then in Morocco, she’d be fined. So, based on embassy info, it looks like 90 Day Fiance celeb Nicole stayed as long as she possibly could, despite available affordable flights sponsored by the US government.
’90 Day Fiance’: Nicole Nafziger Brings May Back a Gift from Morocco - August 10, 2020
Quote:
Nicole Nafziger recently confirmed that she has left Morocco. She only had only one day to spare on her tourist visa. After that, she might risk becoming a criminal in Morocco. Nicole made it out of the country with only hours to spare. She was even spotted by a fan at the airport in Casablanca.

90 Day Fiance’s Nicole Nafziger is officially back on American soil. She shared with her followers that she had landed in New York. However, her reunion with May would have to wait a little longer. Since her flight to Tampa wasn’t until the next day. Though, earlier today, Nicole told her followers that she was heading to the airport for her flight home. She also said that she “just can’t wait to see my baby girl.â€

The 90 Day Fiance castmate got May a pink t-shirt that has a camel on it. The shirt also has “I†heart “Morocco†written on it. It was nice that Nicole did bring back her daughter something. But, was it enough?

Many 90 Day Fiance fans thought that Nicole Nafziger’s gift for May seemed to be an afterthought. Since she had many months to find something special for May. But, all she got was a tourist t-shirt. That she could have got anywhere. Including the airport. Other fans felt like Nicole didn’t put much thought into the gift and that she should’ve got more. Although, it’s not clear if the t-shirt is the only thing she brought back for May.
Facebook post is on the article
'90 Day Fiancé': Nicole Nafziger Still Seeking Escape From Morocco
Quote:
Now, it seems like Nafziger is getting desperate to leave the country, based on a Facebook post.

As reported by Morocco World News, non-resident foreigners within Morocco’s borders will be expected to depart the country by August 10.

The news outlet reported, “According to Morocco’s Ministry of the Interior, as cited by the US embassy in Morocco, non-resident foreigners who were unable to leave Morocco within the normal 90-day limit will be permitted to exit without penalty until the end of Morocco’s state of emergency on August 10. Those who do not leave before the specified time may need to go through a legal process of fixing their immigration status and could be subject to fines or imprisonment.â€

90 Day Fiancé blogger John Yates captured a Facebook post made by Nicole Nafziger in a page entitled “US Citizens trapped in Morocco.†Nafziger wrote, “Has anyone traveled from a different city to Casablanca for their flight since they closed Casablanca from traveling in or out? What did you have to get to travel to Casablanca? Something from the police or from American embassy? Thanks.â€

Another post by Nafziger read, “Has anyone bought a ticket from royal air Maroc for today, tomorrow, or the Wednesday (3th, 4th, 5th of August) that had their flights canceled [sic]?â€

Regardless of the details of her visit, it seems as if Nicole Nafziger is scrambling to get her ducks in a row in order to leave the country. Her posts seem to suggest that this might be the first time during her entire stay that she’s trying to figure out how to successfully leave the country.

Old 08-11-2020, 04:39 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Sorry to be so heartless, but how pathetically stupid can a person be? I feel bad for her family and of course her daughter. Do we really have to take her back???????

Old 08-11-2020, 05:46 PM

390 posts, read 380,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Re the bolded part- I agree and there might be another couple that I can't think of-
Matt and Alla

https://www.tlcme.com/shows/90-day-f...e-a-baby-girl-

Old 08-12-2020, 04:21 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Sorry to be so heartless, but how pathetically stupid can a person be? I feel bad for her family and of course her daughter. Do we really have to take her back???????
Thru the whole 5 months, her mother defended her staying there saying she was safer in Morocco due to the virus in Florida.

I'd love to know where she got the money to stay there then come home since she stopped working and has not been filming for what 2 years now?

Old 08-12-2020, 07:43 AM

16,424 posts, read 12,525,969 times
Finally caught up on Sunday's show.

Most of the time, I think Asuelu is a man-child who lacks any personality or common sense. But my heart seriously broke for him when his family walked out of the restaurant. I'd love to find out if the money situation is truly a cultural thing, or if it's just his horrible family.

Old 08-12-2020, 02:51 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
Must be nice to have enough cash to be able to make these around the world trips and afford it over and over.

Old 08-12-2020, 05:51 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,232,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
Finally caught up on Sunday's show.

Most of the time, I think Asuelu is a man-child who lacks any personality or common sense. But my heart seriously broke for him when his family walked out of the restaurant. I'd love to find out if the money situation is truly a cultural thing, or if it's just his horrible family.
I don't believe it's cultural, just good ol greed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV