Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2023, 02:48 PM

3,247 posts, read 2,333,796 times

Advertisements

Lidia's chlldren are awful to Scott. I hope she ignores them. They are so nasty, especially Nicole. She knows nothing but acts like such a know-it-all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2023, 02:53 PM

50,333 posts, read 63,906,560 times
I wonder why some of the couples who actually made it have not been on Pillow Talk? Like Brandon and Julia and Thais, although Patrick is on with the idiot brother.
Even if they prefer to be out of the spotlight, it would be hard to turn down the TV money when you are just starting out.

I gotta say my favorite couple isn’t even a couple…Tim and Veronica. They’re a hoot.

Looking forward to the tell all.

Old 11-29-2023, 07:42 PM

Is anyone rooting for Theresa? I've never liked her.

Old 11-30-2023, 04:22 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I'm behind on Fiance, I did watch this weeks Chantel.

Lidia did a 360, Scott had her walk him up to his room, she ended up staying the night.

Lidia brought Pedro and Nicole to meet Scott. Pedro had a huge attitude, so did Nicole. At one point Nicole tried to pour her drink in Scotts face but ended up hitting Lidia. Surprising it was never mentioned, at least on camera. I'll be surprised if Lidia didn't say something to Nicole for soaking her face and shirt.

I'm way behind as well and did not see this but on another forum I saw lots of people commenting that lo and behold, Lidia was wearing a bathing suit underneath a cover up and didn't even flinch..........and that Pedro seemed to get out of the way right BEFORE Nicole threw the drink. It was pretty strongly suggested that this confirms just how staged this reality show is. Again, I didn't view it, but it sure makes sense. I mean, just the ease with how these people can travel back and forth raises questions in my mind.

Old 12-03-2023, 06:34 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I wonder why some of the couples who actually made it have not been on Pillow Talk? Like Brandon and Julia and Thais, although Patrick is on with the idiot brother.
Even if they prefer to be out of the spotlight, it would be hard to turn down the TV money when you are just starting out.

I gotta say my favorite couple isn’t even a couple…Tim and Veronica. They’re a hoot.

Looking forward to the tell all.

I used to like Tim and Veronica but he looks stoned, I dislike how she has changed, she's been really laying on the action, such as when she broke her jaw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
Is anyone rooting for Theresa? I've never liked her.
I'm drawing a blank. Who is Theresa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
I'm way behind as well and did not see this but on another forum I saw lots of people commenting that lo and behold, Lidia was wearing a bathing suit underneath a cover up and didn't even flinch..........and that Pedro seemed to get out of the way right BEFORE Nicole threw the drink. It was pretty strongly suggested that this confirms just how staged this reality show is. Again, I didn't view it, but it sure makes sense. I mean, just the ease with how these people can travel back and forth raises questions in my mind.

Pedro wasn't near Lidia for the drink to hit him. Nicole was sitting next to Lidia. Pedro jumped up to grab Nicole, asking her what she's doing, it's time to leave. Lidia and Scott had gotten up, were talking, the kids said come on let's go so she went with the kids which surprised me. I don't know if it was staged, it was cut and edited to be shorter, it looked like there were missing pieces.

I think she was wearing a wrap dress which I didn't care for. I can't believe they're back in style.

I also can't stand jumpsuits, you have to undress to use the bathroom. No thanks lol

Old 12-12-2023, 06:21 AM

6,627 posts, read 4,289,861 times
I really like The Family Chantel show. Hoping it comes back with just Chantel and her family and shows how she is progressing after her divorce.

Old 12-12-2023, 06:24 AM

12,382 posts, read 8,136,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
I really like The Family Chantel show. Hoping it comes back with just Chantel and her family and shows how she is progressing after her divorce.
They stick with their other stars whose 90 TV day relationships no longer exist. I see no reason why it wouldn't unless she is not fighting with anyone for our amusement anymore.

Old 12-12-2023, 01:26 PM

Chantal will be on the new "single Life" and since she lives at home I'm sure her family will filmed too.

Old 12-14-2023, 08:42 AM

6,627 posts, read 4,289,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
Chantal will be on the new "single Life" and since she lives at home I'm sure her family will filmed too.
Glad to hear. I saw that some of my other favorites are going to be on to.

Old 12-18-2023, 08:51 PM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post

I've only watched this season due to it ending, plus I wanted to see what happened to Lidia and Scott. It said series finale, meaning it ends with their divorce since it has been about Chantel and Pedro's married life.

Those that followed Lidia and Scott - who were on the family Chantel, they once again ended it, this time after she slept with him a few times because Pedro and Nicole had a friend video him talking to a woman where it looks like he put his number in her phone.

What’s Next For Chantel Everett After The End Of The Family Chantel? - Chantel Everett's time on The Family Chantel has come to a close, but the 90 Day Fiancé franchise star is already starring in a new show

Quote:
After five seasons of drama and divorce, The Family Chantel has come to a close, but series star Chantel Everett already has another project announced. Chantel is no stranger to reality TV, as she landed a five-season spin-off show after marrying Pedro Jimeno on 90 Day Fiancé. Now, the newly single nurse Chantel will be appearing on 90 Day: The Single Life season 4

Overall, it’s likely that fans of Chantel and her messy family will continue to see the Everett family for years to come. Though Chantel has essentially been demoted from having her own show to being one of seven cast members on a different spin-off not named after her, she could easily regain her own show if she finds a husband. Chantel wants to get married again and have kids. She will likely be offered another spin-off show to feature this chapter in her life if her appearance on The Single Life is a hit among The Family Chantel fans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV