Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2023, 08:26 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times

Advertisements

I saw an article that Jasmine is in the US. I don't see it lasting, they'll be another Colt and Larissa.

'90 Day Fiancé' Season 10: Jasmine Joins Gino in the U.S., Plus Meet 6 New Long-Distance Couples (Exclusive) - Published on September 12, 2023 09:00AM EDT

Quote:
After nearly a decade of 90 Day Fiancé, TLC is ready for another round.

PEOPLE has the exclusive First Look at season 10 of the flagship series, which features a spate of new couples — and one notably volatile duo viewers have come to know well. Yes Before the 90 Days fans, Jasmine and Gino's wild relationship is finally coming to America.

Here’s who you can expect to see on screen when the new season airs this October, certain to be full of culture clashes, jealousy and maybe even an “I do” or two.

Jasmine (36) and Gino (52) - It’s official: Jasmine’s U.S. visa has come through, and she’s moving from Panama to Michigan to be with Gino.

Sophie (23) and Robert (32) - It’s all about money with Sophie and Robert. The new reality TV couple met online and eventually committed to each other when they met in person. Now Sophie is moving from the U.K. to Los Angeles, where she’s expecting a life of Hollywood glamour. .....Robert is from a humble background, and the glitz and glam she’s imagined in America may not be within reach.

Manuel (34) and Ashley (31) - Ashley and Manuel have known each other for more than 10 years. .... Manuel is moving to America in hopes of a happily ever after with his longtime, once star-crossed love. But will the years of distance have created unseens rifts for the pair?

Nick (30) and Devin (23) - Nick is leaving the outback for girlfriend Devin in America... ...After meeting on Tinder, they fell in love quickly — and three weeks in person led to a K-1 visa.

Justin (36) and Nikki (47) - Nikki and Justin spent nearly two decades apart when he admitted he couldn’t accept that Nikki is trans. Seventeen years after they met on a dating site in Moldova, Justin has a more mature understanding of Nikki's gender identity and is moving to America for a shot at love.

Anali (26) and Clayton (29) - A language barrier and a future mother-in-law pose the biggest threats to Anali and Clayton’s relationship as she moves from Peru to Kentucky. After meeting on a language app, the pair bonded in a few short weeks. But Anali may not be on the same page as Clayton when it comes to sharing space with his mother. She’s shocked to learn he has no plans to move into his own place, leaving Anali at odds with the other woman in her new home.

Citra (26) and Sam (30) - Citra and Sam want to be together — but their loved ones may not agree. It’s not just Citra coming from Indonesia to America. Her father is traveling, too, and this throws a second timeline in the mix. Fans know the couple must wed in 90 days for Citra to keep her visa. But they have just two weeks to win the blessing of Citra’s father — who is about to learn about Sam’s “sordid past.”

I think that Julio and Kirsten are doomed after she visited the US to meet his family, plus drop the huge bomb that Julio filed for a visa in her country which really shook up his mother who he is very close to. Since they are very close, I have to wonder why he kept her a secret until her trip there. I wonder how his mother and family feel that she does not pronounce his name correctly, it's like she's in denial that he has an ethnic name. According to this article, it's not known if they're together although it does say that she is in South Africa according to her private instagram. He was tagged by Daniele Gates as being in Bay Shore, New York. I also just found this article that says she dumped him after he admitted that he had things to work out with his family before moving—noting that he wasted her time.

Amanda and Razvan are a couple that I hope is not together. According to this article, the timeline of their relationship was that were together for 12 years, married for 8 of those 12. Jason died in early 2023, filming for fiance was the end of 2022, the beginning of 2023, so while Jason was alive. She claims that her kids knew Razvan as being her friend only, not a love interest.

Having read that article, I think even less of both Amanda and Razvan for starting a relationship while her husband was fighting for his life.

Long article about Christian and Cleo Making It Work? Find Out If ‘90 Day Fiance’ Stars Christian and Cleo Are Still Together

Another article on Christian that tells of his tickets he's gotten. Inside ’90 Day Fiance’ Star Christian Allgood’s Criminal History: Details on His Misdemeanors

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
I would love to be a fly on the wall the first time Nicola and Miesha got intimate....5 seconds? Intimacy counts in any relationship. She is experienced and has expectations while he is not and has no expectations.

I love Kelly...Molly I always liked but she seems very out of touch with what is really going on sometimes. She seems to manipulate men and then get upset when they actually think for themselves. Kudos to Kelly for serving in NYC as a cop. That is a tough thankless job! He probably was ready for a break when relocating to Georgia at retirement/leave yet Molly expected nose to the grindstone behavior.

Statler and (blanking on the blonde's name) are a very attractive couple. Both are attractive beings but are they destined to make each other happy? Statler is way more needy than her partner and her partner wants a baby. Statler would not do well unless willing to be less self centered. Not thinking this will work but stranger things happen.

Statler and Dempsey will not work out, especially because Dempsey wants at least one kid. Statler is way too needy too, certainly not what Dempsey needs. Statler was ready to just leave her whole life to be with Dempsey in England. I seriously do not see her living that life, especially showering with no hot water. Then add how small Dempsey's place is. It would get old fast. I also feel like Statler was not being her true self, all of her actions were due to wanting to move in with Dempsey because her lease was ending. Statler showed some of herself after Dempsey started packing when she found out Statler didn't want kids. Statler was starting to curse, Dempsey asked her not to swear at her. Article - Happily Ever After? Find Out If ‘90 Day Fiance’ Stars Statler and Dempsey Are Still Together

It is laughable that these days people "meet" their potential partner online, they think the phone relationship will be successful as an in person relationship, they forget that there are 24 hours in a day that the potential can really get on your nerves because they sit around all day, expect you to cater to them, do their laundry, maybe they have an expectation of sex a few times per day.

If the person is the type to jump in and help out, they would know soon enough. I don't know if Kelly ever owned a house with grass, towns in NY are not the city of Manhattan where all it is is concrete. Kelly just may not be the type of man who enjoys doing the chores of owning a house. He could be the type to hire the lawn service, hire someone to do a spring and fall clean up. Maybe he also doesn't know how to change oil on a car like my hub does. My hub pretty much fixes our cars when they break unless it is too involved with the cars computer system. I'm the daughter of a mechanic, I hate having to pay the hourly labor rate mechanics charge. These days the charges are out of this world for a car to be put on the computer for diagnostic work, was close to $300 IIRC. My hub had an issue with his Ford F150 pickup, his also was close to $300 for diagnostic work, on a 2005 vehicle.

I also don't see it working between Meisha and Nicola. He is not the guy he made himself out to be. He doesn't have a tender bone in his body which he has shown with Meisha being there. I think he just wants out from living with his mother. He has no job, which will be a huge turn off for her, especially since he brings nothing to the relationship. Add in that he's a virgin, he really brings nothing to the relationship unless he was pleasuring himself which I don't know if it's in the bible that it should not be done then he really has no experience, "lasting" 5 seconds is probably accurate. Do they really make a good couple? He's on his best behavior after telling her he likes her best when she's mute. The article I'm linking has a pretty good summary of them, including his friend saying that Nicola is not in the same league as Meisha. He sits in his mothers basement praying all day. He's also told Meisha that all of her "concerns" were drama.

ARTICLE - Match Made in Heaven? Find Out If ‘90 Day Fiance’ Stars Nicola and Meisha Are Still Together - Sep 15, 2023 4:50 pm

Quote:
"The problem with you, Meisha, is that you never want to be done with any conversation,” Nicola continued. “When you start to talk, you never stop. You are the most cute when you are mute, I’ll be honest with you.”

Apparently Violet is pregnant by Riley which I can see him as wanting a DNA test ASAP. I don't see him being supportive towards her being pregnant until the test comes back. She will end up with a huge attitude, I can see her ending things with him over how he acts during her pregnancy.

I'm an episode behind on both, I only saw parts of them while pillow talk was on. The girl Mary in the Philippines with Brandan has "baby fever." Neither has a job, I wonder how they will support this baby that I believe she is pregnant with.

I wish I was up to date on Kim and TJ to see if she called off the wedding over him lying to her which his brother has been throwing in her face. Last I saw, he was telling her they were living there forever, it was not temporary like TJ had told her. I feel so bad for her that he has not been honest. At one point they were talking, she was looking at him with so much love in her eyes. I'm thinking what a lying scuz he is, he wasn't honest with her.

The last resort or whatever the name is, seems to be the Angela show, I guess it's her last hoo-rah. A while ago I shared that Michaels Visa came according to his aunt, I'm pretty sure he has not been seen in the US. Angela was shown being filmed. She said she has divorce papers with her at the resort. I've heard she serves him with the divorce papers. I'm not sure why she does that, from what I've heard, their marriage isn't even legal here. They would have to get married here too

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I am still suspicious of a genuine rift between Kelly and Molly. Their emotions seem real, but perhaps they are just acting. They are on a TV show, after all, and if they want to continue in show biz, there has to be drama.

Molly runs a successful business, so she’s no dummy. Kelly had a responsible job, so he’s no dummy either.

Molly has a historically bad man picker, and now she and her business partner are estranged, so there is definitely a big flaw in her thinking somewhere. A missing piece of the puzzle is Kelly’s past relationships.

I don't get Molly, especially how it went bad with her business partner after all the years they were together.

I'm not surprised that she wants a true partner who will have no issue jumping in to take care of whatever needs done like the lawn, taking her daughter to school, or run to the store. Obviously Kelly may not be that man. If Kelly and Molly were on a show, I didn't see them. I just started watching again.

I don't recall much about who she used to be with. It was some Spanish guy that she jumped into marriage with. They snuck away from the fiance camera crew, got married right after she brought him here, I believe it was his suggestion they marry so quick, I'm surprised Molly fell for it. IIRC, once his Visa came, he took off to NJ to hook up with a woman from the D.R. He sure created a hostile house for Molly and her younger daughter, he moved into a spare bedroom, called the cops on Molly a few times before he left. I remember he was in the headlines with his new woman. Molly must have been crushed to have fallen for everything before he left. Her oldest daughter also didn't get along with him, there was a lot of drama with her daughter at the time. I think her daughter ended up being right about Luis, that he was using Molly.

Then pillow talk happened, Molly was on it with her business partner Cynthia, they were a huge hit on the show. Wish I could recall how many seasons they were on together before they ended up having some sort of fight that killed their long friendship, business and pillow talk success. Apparently, that is when Kelly came into the picture, he took Cynthia's place on the "pillow talk" couch.

So I did some googling, apparently after Luis left Molly for NJ, Molly ends up meeting Kelly, who relocated to Georgia. According to what I read, Molly's oldest daughter accused Kelly of choking her, I guess Molly threw him out. Her friend/business partner Cynthia did not unfriend Kelly after this, she stayed friends with him. It then looks like Molly and Cynthia broke off their business, eventually going to court where Molly paid her $600k. Molly is accusing Cynthia of stealing $20 grand right before their split, where Cynthia paid her credit card bills using Molly's business money, which should have a paper trail.

So Molly was left with no best friend/ business partner Cynthia, add to it her man Kelly which would be her pillow talk pay check. I can see Molly having a real sour puss towards Kelly and Cynthia until Molly is given another chance for a paycheck from a fiance show with the last resort. Now I wonder what they will share in counseling, if any of the drama I mentioned with her oldest daughter and Cynthia.

*Apparently Kelly made his debut on single life with Molly according to this article about Molly's first ex Luis breaking with his wife #2. It says he made an appearance on the single life too.

Quote:
Rumors about Luis’ split from his second wife started swirling when he made a shocking appearance on the season 1 tell-all of discovery+’s 90 Day: The Single Life. His first ex-wife, Molly Hopkins, had joined the show to document her new relationship with her boyfriend, Kelly Brown. During their tense segment, Molly, 46, claimed Luis and his second wife were no longer together.

Host Shaun Robinson revealed that Luis decided to appear on the tell-all to share his side of the story, since he never got a chance to after skipping the season 3 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? tell-all. Luis then opened up about what happened next after his blowout fight with Molly, which led to their split. Fans watched their drama unfold on their season of Happily Ever After?

“OK, after she fired me [sic] out of her house, kicked my ass out of the house, I went to New Jersey to my brother’s house,” he said. Molly laughed at Luis’ account of their breakup, making it seem the only split because Molly threw him out, because of how quickly he had moved on.

"When the day came that our divorce papers were final, you said, ‘I need copies of the paper so that I can get married,'” the Georgia native said. “So clearly, there was good reason for the ‘firing.'”

Luis hit back, “So that is a lie, yeah?” “It’s not a lie,” Molly insisted. “You had a motive.”

“You try to say I’m a liar,” Luis responded. “Because there was something going on,” Molly added. “I still don’t know what, but there was definitely something going on. I mean, how do you leave and three months later, you’re married again.”

90 Day Fiancé's Molly Claims Cynthia Stole Money In Business Lawsuit - Published Mar 17, 2023

Quote:
90 Day Fiancé star Molly Hopkins accused her former best friend Cynthia Decker of being a thief following the Pillow Talk twosome’s public split. The Georgia resident was first seen in 90 Day Fiancé season 5 with her now ex-husband Luis Mendes. Her relationship failed to work out, but her onscreen pairing with LiviRae lingerie business partner Cynthia was a hit. But the longtime friendship met its miserable end when, in November 2022, Cynthia revealed they were no longer friends. Cynthia claimed her people-pleasing nature led her to be physically and verbally abused.

But there’s more to 90 Day Fiancé's Molly Hopkins and Cynthia’s shocking fallout, as revealed by InTouch. Molly sued Cynthia over starting a competing company, and during a court hearing on March 7, the two women reportedly reached a settlement in which Cynthia allegedly agreed to sell Molly her share of their LiviRae Lingerie business for $600,000, and Cynthia would be removed from their business accounts. However, it is now being alleged that Cynthia used company money to pay off her personal credit card. Cynthia is allegedly refusing to return the $10,000 she transferred to her bank account and the $20,000 90 Day Fiancé star Cynthia withdrew in cash.

.... Molly, meanwhile, is focusing on continuing to grow the business and look after her two daughters. Interestingly, her daughter Olivia also became involved in the drama when she accused Molly’s ex-boyfriend, cop Kelly Brown, of choke-slamming her. Molly and Olivia alleged in a police report that Cynthia was present for the alleged attack and was in possession of the camera footage.

Cynthia denied the accusations. Authorities finally closed the case, and Kelly’s name was cleared. Cynthia, who stayed good friends with Kelly, supported him and demanded recourse for the false police reports.

90 Day Fiance’ Star Molly Has Heart-to-Heart With New BF Kelly Before Introducing Him to Daughter Kensley - Mar 12, 2021 6:55 pm

Quote:
Molly Hopkins had a heart-to-heart conversation with new boyfriend Kelly before introducing him to her daughter Kensley in a sneak peek clip from the upcoming Sunday, March 14, episode of 90 Day: The Single Life.

The LiviRae Lingerie owner pointed out that her cop beau had FaceTimed with Kensley before and chatted with her on a daily basis. “They have built that rapport with each other. When you just have a conversation with Kensley, it’s very hard to understand that she actually has a disability,” Molly said in People’s teaser video.

Molly, 45, wanted their in-person interaction to go well, so she decided to brief Kelly during breakfast about what to expect before Kensley’s arrival.

“When you have a child that has a fragmented chromosome and approaches life in a different way, and you’re in a new relationship and it’s time for them to meet your kid, you have to have the conversation to really let your partner understand your kid,” the bra connoisseur said in a solo confessional.

...he may not even notice she has special needs. “She’s brilliant,” the TLC star said. “When she’s talking to me when I’m upset, her reasoning and logic is so smart. She has normal conversations with you, she uses big words in the right context, but she can’t tie her shoes.”

The TV personality added that Kensley does best in stress-free environments and, from time to time, she doesn’t like to be touched.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2023, 06:32 PM

6,627 posts, read 4,289,861 times
The people in the new 90 day (starting in October) don’t seem interesting to me, but we’ll see. 90 Day is only good as the couples being featured.

Old 09-23-2023, 04:10 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
Good lord!
I saw some of the tell all or reunion or whatever they call it last night, along with the end of the Last Resort.
As usual, since I am up so early, I tend to doze off and on while watching and last night was no exception. It's not a reflection on the show, but just to explain that I only see bits and pieces and will have to watch again when it shows at an earlier hour.

Anyway, I think some of the sex therapy scenes along with the bonding among the castmates may have sunk to a new low.
I cannot believe what I was watching, and it honestly seemed like mostly sensational and gratuitous filming. I understand that the therapy is appropriate and has value, but it seemed ridiculous in the way it was carried out and to think that the cast is aware of being filmed and the things they say and do.
It's decent comedy for me.
Anyone else seei it?

What a crew.

Old 09-23-2023, 06:27 AM

50,333 posts, read 63,906,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Good lord!
I saw some of the tell all or reunion or whatever they call it last night, along with the end of the Last Resort.
As usual, since I am up so early, I tend to doze off and on while watching and last night was no exception. It's not a reflection on the show, but just to explain that I only see bits and pieces and will have to watch again when it shows at an earlier hour.

Anyway, I think some of the sex therapy scenes along with the bonding among the castmates may have sunk to a new low.
I cannot believe what I was watching, and it honestly seemed like mostly sensational and gratuitous filming. I understand that the therapy is appropriate and has value, but it seemed ridiculous in the way it was carried out and to think that the cast is aware of being filmed and the things they say and do.
It's decent comedy for me.
Anyone else seei it?

What a crew.
I am very uncomfortable with the sex therapy stuff too. It’s just unnecessary.

Old 09-23-2023, 03:36 PM

6,627 posts, read 4,289,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I am very uncomfortable with the sex therapy stuff too. It’s just unnecessary.
I think one episode would have been ok, but two was too much.

Old 09-24-2023, 03:36 PM

3,247 posts, read 2,333,796 times
Sex sells is the only reason for it.

Old 09-25-2023, 11:28 AM

18,116 posts, read 11,749,491 times
The Tell-All was very interesting to say the least.

I was disappointed to see Jasmine walk in with her great news. Do the Teachers in Panama City, Panama have higher salaries than Teachers in America? It appears she does dress herself well for the Teacher's salary. I hope Gino steers away from the marriage proposal deal with Jasmine.

Old 10-04-2023, 05:56 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
Watched part 2 of the Tell All, and now seeing some photos of the "cast" on FB. It's really evolved some and now the "cast" is seeing themselves as celebrities......... all glammed up and posing like a movie crew.

Old 10-06-2023, 03:56 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
The Tell-All was very interesting to say the least.

I was disappointed to see Jasmine walk in with her great news. Do the Teachers in Panama City, Panama have higher salaries than Teachers in America? It appears she does dress herself well for the Teacher's salary. I hope Gino steers away from the marriage proposal deal with Jasmine.

Jasmine claimed to lose her teaching job in season 1 when Gino sent the naked pics of her to his ex. Gino has supposedly been supporting her which I'm sure is not true. She's probably on the celebrity pay sites.

I loved the gown she had on. It wouldn't surprise me if that was a freebie from whoever made it. She probably posted pics of it on her various social media sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Watched part 2 of the Tell All, and now seeing some photos of the "cast" on FB. It's really evolved some and now the "cast" is seeing themselves as celebrities......... all glammed up and posing like a movie crew.

That's why people go on the show, to be popular online, then they usually have some sort of side business online that they're hoping people will go to from being on the show.

Old 10-09-2023, 02:58 PM

3,247 posts, read 2,333,796 times
Gino said on yesterday's show that he supports Jasmine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV