Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2023, 06:32 AM

50,333 posts, read 63,906,560 times

Advertisements

I do not get Jovi’s juvenile behavior. I can understand his fascination with strippers when he was a teenage boy, but why does he continue to act like one?

He has a beautiful wife at home. A husband should respect the feelings of his wife, and vice versa. Yara does not want him doing that, so he should stop. In return, she should stop whining about missing, and wanting to live in, Europe. It is not fair of her to not be “all in” for their family here. It would be a fair trade off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2023, 09:46 AM

732 posts, read 406,849 times
90 day managed to take the line of acceptability and move it again. The transvestite makes me gag every time. The show is getting freakier.

Old 11-02-2023, 09:58 AM

18,116 posts, read 11,749,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
I'm not sure what i said about safety. (Maybe you didn't mean me?) But NO i DO NOT think that all men behave this way. What i do think is that if your man loves strip clubs, or cheats, it's NOT because of YOU. It's because he has a problem. They will do it to whatever partner they are with. Yara can't change herSELF in order for Jovi to change. If he wants to stop going, he will. And he may have already stopped! I do think this trip (to the strip club) was part of the show. But she knew he loved to go to them before she ever married him. And no i don't think she should take any kind of dancing or stripping lessons unless it's something she thinks will make her feel good or be fun for her.

Everyone who follows them on social media says they seem to be doing great. Before "Last Resort" she already seemed to want to move out of the country, so i don't know. I got the feeling she hated America and wanted to go live with her mom.

Jelly Bean,
I'm optimistic about Yara and Jovi, I believe they do have a chance to overcome all these problems. And, I don't think she wanted to throw her American passport in the trash, she just wasn't happy about being left alone every other month. Who wants that? Also, being so far away from her own family in Europe can feel isolated.
I'm hoping for the best for this couple.

Old 11-02-2023, 10:20 AM

12,382 posts, read 8,136,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by H8t3rs View Post
90 day managed to take the line of acceptability and move it again. The transvestite makes me gag every time. The show is getting freakier.
Well all they have left are evangelists for particular ways of life

Old 11-02-2023, 11:11 AM

I think DRAMA brings more viewers, so the Producers lower the bar of standards.

And, as my Mom would say: "It takes all kinds of people to make the world go around."

Old 11-02-2023, 12:17 PM

6,627 posts, read 4,289,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
Jelly Bean,
I'm optimistic about Yara and Jovi, I believe they do have a chance to overcome all these problems. And, I don't think she wanted to throw her American passport in the trash, she just wasn't happy about being left alone every other month. Who wants that? Also, being so far away from her own family in Europe can feel isolated.
I'm hoping for the best for this couple.
I agree. I think they are very much in love. Not sure how much of the stripper thing was contrived.

Old 11-05-2023, 06:26 AM

50,333 posts, read 63,906,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
I agree. I think they are very much in love. Not sure how much of the stripper thing was contrived.
I think the part about texting an old pole dancer girlfriend, who didn’t respond, could have been fiction to stir things up.

Old 11-05-2023, 07:35 AM

I'm hoping Gino opens his eyes before the 90 days are up. I hope these two do not make it up to the altar or sign the marriage contract. They do not seem like a match, more like two entirely different souls.

Old 11-06-2023, 04:33 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
I'm hoping Gino opens his eyes before the 90 days are up. I hope these two do not make it up to the altar or sign the marriage contract. They do not seem like a match, more like two entirely different souls.
agreed. they kind of remind me of Larissa and Colt. Let's hope I'm wrong and at least no cop calls are involved.

Old 11-06-2023, 02:23 PM

3,247 posts, read 2,333,796 times
I do not understand why Jasmine frequently gripes about how dirty the house is. Why doesn't she just clean it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV