Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2024, 04:51 PM

2,027 posts, read 3,347,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
I thought this to be a ploy for Angela to gain airtime. If Michael is afraid of Angela, he certainly has enough time to change paths without Angela. Don't you think?

I'm thinking about John and his pushy girlfriend with an autistic child in her home. They have only been together for 6 months long distance. I think he fears she would drop him because of his brother's ill comments to her about "irresponsible John". So he took off immediately for Texas. I think both partners should spend more time together outside of her home (not move in w/her) and outside the hotel room too.
Get a job first, learn more about her daughter's condition, and so forth.
Your thoughts?
I'm not sure about this being a ploy for airtime - i'm waiting to see if there are claims against Angela for abuse - it was hinted. YES Michael has had YEARS to change his mind. But i think he's been afraid of her all along, and i do think he wanted to give America a chance. I don't know what's in his mind, of course!

As to John i agree 100% and yell at the TV saying as much lol. Just because you're afraid of losing someone doesn't mean you do exactly what they say when they push you into a corner. Crazy. I think they've met three times in person if i remember right. I think he's making a big mistake. I think he's in "lust" with her. I can't figure out why she's so pushy, unless that is just her personality. Gotta control the situation and is needy, i guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2024, 11:57 PM

23,862 posts, read 33,533,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
Has everyone heard by now about Michael running away from home (ie. from Angela)? He "feared for his life." Yes, it sounds like he's afraid of her. He should have been all along!

He left without anything - was seen going out the door on a security camera. He was found with a burner phone that had a photo of his ID/passport on it. Don't know what that means. But i guess he's OK. He didn't want Angela to know his whereabouts. Something about Angela "not being well." Don't know who's comment that was.

Thanks, I just saw it on Facebook right before loading this thread. It's why I came here lol

Apparently, Angela didn't post about it until the day he was found. I wonder if they are filming, this was scripted for the show. I'm so over Angela and Michael, especially now that she's lost weight and had all of her teeth removed with an implanted bottom denture, a traditional one on top that she can remove. I just saw the episode a few nights ago, TLC has been playing that season. Implanted dentures can cost $50k, I wonder how much she paid, she got them in Hollywood, California. It was an 8 hour procedure where they did everything at the same time. Angela was asleep during the whole time, started waking up during it once. I guess this was why she was wearing the face mask in her own house during COVID. I remember we were posting about how odd it was. I had recently seen her on one of the shows, I noticed that she had a lot of wrinkles around her mouth, I figured she had no teeth.

Unfortunately, it happened to me too over a year ago except I didn't do it all at once. I had one side extracted first, then the other side, with the front a month later. It then had to heal about 6 weeks before they would start on the dentures. I was going to do the implants but have not, at least not yet. I was going to have them done at a dental school in Philadelphia but decided not to in case something went wrong with the extraction which it did. I'm still suffering with jaw pain on my bottom right. Have to go back to see my oral surgeon.

90 Day Fiance’s Michael Ilesanmi Found After Being Reported Missing: Inside the Case - Tue, February 27, 2024 at 5:05 AM ES

Quote:
Just two months after Michael arrived in the United States from Nigeria on December 23, 2023, he went missing on February 23, 2024. “The police are involved, we can’t find him,” Angela stated in a TikTok video shared on February 26, 2024, explaining that his departure was not captured by her home security videos.

“Michael left everything here. I know that there’s people probably think, ‘Oh, maybe he just left.’ But like, nothing, not any ID, nothing to show his name on it, no clothing, not a toothbrush. Zero point zero zero. No wallet, nothing. Clothes on his back is what he left with on Friday,” she explained, adding that he “only had like $40 on him.”

John revealed that Michael has been found safe during a YouTube Live on February 26, 2024.

"Right after the live ended, Angela got a phone call from the police here stating that they were contacted by Michael. They verified it with him," John explained. "He did have a burner phone or another phone that nobody knew about. And on that phone he had pictures of his passport that he left. They verified his ID."

John continued, "He told the police that he was in fear of his life and Michael didn't want Angela knowing his location."

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
I thought this to be a ploy for Angela to gain airtime. If Michael is afraid of Angela, he certainly has enough time to change paths without Angela. Don't you think?

I'm thinking about John and his pushy girlfriend with an autistic child in her home. They have only been together for 6 months long distance. I think he fears she would drop him because of his brother's ill comments to her about "irresponsible John". So he took off immediately for Texas. I think both partners should spend more time together outside of her home (not move in w/her) and outside the hotel room too.
Get a job first, learn more about her daughter's condition, and so forth.
Your thoughts?

I agree the Michael "going missing" could be scripted. It would surprise me if they were not filming.

I'm not that familiar with John, I've only seen him on pillow talk with his brother. His brother and sister in law really threw him under the bus. Apparently they met on social media with her messaging him. I'd be surprised if she didn't do that after seeing him on Fiance.

According to the blog post below, they don't follow each other on social media plus neither has posted about the other so it's hard to say if they're broken up or if he did move there to be with her.

I've been watching her on single life, her eyes look like she's high as a kite, similar to Jen (Rishi) who's known to smoke pot.

90 Day Fiancé: Did John McManus Move To Texas To Live With Megan?

Quote:
John admitted he had fallen hard for Megan. He had met her a week ago in San Antonio and was already missing her. John spoke about loving Megan and wanting to be with her, seeing himself moving to Texas for her. John wanted Megan to know more about him and his life, as one of the goals of their relationship was for them to build a future together. Megan, meanwhile, was worried that John was telling her what she wanted to hear. Her goal for the trip was to see if John was on the same page as her.

John seemed skeptical about stepping into the shoes of a stepdad. He was exposed by Patrick and Thaís Ramone when they met John and Megan for a meal during her first trip to Las Vegas. Megan found out John didn’t want kids, as she saw herself having one more in the future. “John's not really the responsible type," Patrick told Megan. She worried about Thaís calling John a man-child. The red flags about John didn’t end there. Megan saw John was messy and was living out of a suitcase.

While John has shared a few photos of Megan on Instagram, he hasn’t tagged her, plus they don’t follow each other.

Quote:
I'm not sure about this being a ploy for airtime - i'm waiting to see if there are claims against Angela for abuse - it was hinted. YES Michael has had YEARS to change his mind. But i think he's been afraid of her all along, and i do think he wanted to give America a chance. I don't know what's in his mind, of course!

As to John i agree 100% and yell at the TV saying as much lol. Just because you're afraid of losing someone doesn't mean you do exactly what they say when they push you into a corner. Crazy. I think they've met three times in person if i remember right. I think he's making a big mistake. I think he's in "lust" with her. I can't figure out why she's so pushy, unless that is just her personality. Gotta control the situation and is needy, i guess.

I don't think Michael is afraid of Angela. One of his biggest complaints is that he should wear the pants, not her. I think he was hoping that would change.

Michael's mission since the first time she went there to visit him is that he wants to go to the US. I've said it before that he can't be that great of a catch since he has not been married to someone local. Same with Usman. Their mothers don't want them with these older women who can't have kids, that they should be allowed to take a second wife who has the kids, like they are both some huge catch. I was surprised how pretty the girl was that Usman met in an older episode I recently saw. She refused to be his second wife, said she would only be his first. She said she knew about him from social media.

I agree about John being "in lust" with Megan. It doesn't seem like they've spent much time in person to be making big changes like moving.

It would not surprise me if John was saying things to her on DM that do not match what he says on the show such as saying things like he'll move or how much he loves her, sees a long future together. It wouldn't be the first time a guy did that.

Old 03-01-2024, 04:17 AM

4,724 posts, read 4,415,751 times
Wow. I guess I missed an episode or 2 and was totally wondering who is John - then I realized Spockles.

I think this latest version is really asking too much to follow.
So Mockle is in the US and disappeared (and found). The whole thing is too hard to believe, to understand, and to follow.
I really dislike strongly when they get the police involved (our taxpayer $). I don't think anyone should be abused , obviously, but if it were not for this show, these people would not be here and we wouldn't be footing the bill for their lunacy or ratings attempts.

Old 03-01-2024, 05:06 AM

50,349 posts, read 63,928,555 times
Wow. I have not been able to watch the show. The people are all so cringeworthy. The only ones I like are Veronica and Tim. Jamal seems normal, but I don’t like him for Veronica.

Old 03-20-2024, 07:10 AM

4,724 posts, read 4,415,751 times
Good lawd. I have been watching, halfheartedly. I can't quite give it up but I can't stay too involved.
I guess between the Happily Ever After and the Single Life Tell Alls, it's gotten interesting again.
Natalie asking Mike if he'd consider getting back together and his reply about meeting someone and having children was mind blowing. Go team Mike.

Old 03-27-2024, 05:41 PM

2,027 posts, read 3,347,151 times
I'm disgusted (yet again!) because i heard that a new season of "The Last Resort" is coming up and we have to deal with seeing Jasmine and Geno again!! I'm so sick of them that i just switch the channel whenever they're on.

Someone must like them because they get on the new season of EVERYthing...

Old 03-28-2024, 07:01 AM

12,383 posts, read 8,141,466 times
Quote:
I'm disgusted (yet again!) because i heard that a new season of "The Last Resort" is coming up and we have to deal with seeing Jasmine and Geno again!! I'm so sick of them that i just switch the channel whenever they're on.

The most prized cast of the franchise are those we laugh at or hate watch. The update of relatively normal couples is just filler if not enough clowns or bad folks return for another go.

Old 03-28-2024, 05:40 PM

50,349 posts, read 63,928,555 times
Quote:

I agree. I do not get those two at all.
I refuse to watch Angela, ever.
I only want to see the happy couples, not the mental cases.

Old 03-29-2024, 06:15 AM

23,862 posts, read 33,533,504 times
Quote:

I found a possible cast list. Not surprised Gino and Jasmine will be on it. I hope that means this is the last show they will appear on. Good riddance.

Of course Sophie and Rob make sense, another couple that shouldn't have married. They only looked and acted in love when he rented that beach house and on their wedding day. The rest of the season they were arguing over what was on his phone. Sophies mother Clare added more drama, by the time the last episode was on, I'd had more then enough of her. Now Sophie is staying with her new best friend in Austin. I really hope that she has her own hair and not that bad blond wig. The wig drove me nuts because her own hair was parted one way while the wig was parted another. They didn't even line up. She supposedly trashed her hair bleaching it. Her real hair is a chin length bob. She has very curly hair.

I'm also not surprised to see Ariela and Biniyam on it. They're another couple I'm over seeing. Brandon and Julia have had more then their share of air time. So has his parents.

The Last Resort’ Is Reportedly Coming Back For Season 2! See Rumored Cast, Filming Location

Quote:
Which ‘90 Day Fiance’ Stars Are Reportedly in the Cast for ‘90 Day: The Last Resort’ Season 2?

While the cast of 90 Day: The Last Resort season 2 has yet to be officially announced by the network, rumors circulated about the cast after an online user revealed they spotted multiple 90 Day Fiancé alums during a solo retreat in Arizona.

Among those spotted were Brandon Gibbs and Julia Trubkina, Sophie Sierra and Rob Warne, Jasmine Pineda and Gino Palazzolo and Ariela Weinberg and Biniyam Shibre.

Old 03-29-2024, 09:08 AM

18,116 posts, read 11,751,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I found a possible cast list. Not surprised Gino and Jasmine will be on it. I hope that means this is the last show they will appear on. Good riddance.

Of course Sophie and Rob make sense, another couple that shouldn't have married. They only looked and acted in love when he rented that beach house and on their wedding day. The rest of the season they were arguing over what was on his phone. Sophies mother Clare added more drama, by the time the last episode was on, I'd had more then enough of her. Now Sophie is staying with her new best friend in Austin. I really hope that she has her own hair and not that bad blond wig. The wig drove me nuts because her own hair was parted one way while the wig was parted another. They didn't even line up. She supposedly trashed her hair bleaching it. Her real hair is a chin length bob. She has very curly hair.

I'm also not surprised to see Ariela and Biniyam on it. They're another couple I'm over seeing. Brandon and Julia have had more then their share of air time. So has his parents.

The Last Resort’ Is Reportedly Coming Back For Season 2! See Rumored Cast, Filming Location

What I admired the most about Biniyam, he appeared to be the most aggressive want to work immediately. Quoted from online "Biniyam's unrealistic dreams, as he wants to live in New York and become an MMA fighter."

I feel I could stop watching this show altogether. I am so tired of Jasmine and Gino. Last week's airing of their Honeymoon camping was just so gross. In the beginning I felt sorry for Gino but not anymore. When he married her - he loves the way she treats him and is willing to pay her all her demands. He left his job because he can't sponsor her children without income coming in. Also, Michigan laws - everything you have before you marry does not need to be divided upon divorce. Jasmine is a true Vampire - she will suck and drain until Gino falls down - yet he's loving it.

Sophie and Rob? Just too young to make life commitments. Sophie's Mother, it's circulating that Sophie has saved her mother's life from overdosing on drugs more than once. Their roles have switched where Sophie is acting as the Mom. Sad, really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV