Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2023, 05:15 PM

6,627 posts, read 4,295,043 times

Advertisements

Sad… Hope he’s ok.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...band-paul.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2023, 07:17 PM

2,028 posts, read 3,347,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
Taiko,
I'm lost! While David in America is living his life and working 13 ? hours a day to support himself, and occasionally sending a holiday cashier's check to Shelia, ... what consumes her 9 to 5 if not working since Covid? Assuming she was working before tragedies struck her family and home. Surely her parents taught her to have insurance, as we Americans have learned? Or reach out for financial assistance to the Cebu government or President.

David and Shelia met online (?) Facebook DEAF Chat, right? A very resourceful DEAF community to ask
questions for help, training, communications skills, etc., etc.,

Surely she is not helpless to support herself and look out for her family. I understand your need to defend Sheila. I am not degrading. I do feel she is not compatible with him for a serious relationship.
Another pointer; I do not feel Shelia has rights, control, or ownership of David's wallet.
I agree. I would think with Sheila having access to the Internet she could at least practice ASL a lot more - and know a lot more. Even the interpreter said she was surprised Sheila had not learned more. If you love someone so much and will need to communicate with them in person, you find a way to learn. I'm not just talking about her, as we know with many couples one or both have not learned the language in order to be able to communicate.

Old 09-02-2023, 04:51 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,005,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post

Holy cow!

First, Karine reports that Paul is missing in Brazil. Then, a few hours later, posts that she'll 'never forget him'.

Sounds like she does not expect him to be found.

Old 09-03-2023, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Holy cow!

First, Karine reports that Paul is missing in Brazil. Then, a few hours later, posts that she'll 'never forget him'.

Sounds like she does not expect him to be found.
Evidently, he's still missing. Looks like he may have been in a remote area. Not sure what he was doing there and why wife/kids weren't with him.

Old 09-06-2023, 07:20 AM

Looks like he’s alive.

https://www.newsweek.com/paul-staehl...issing-1824289

Old 09-07-2023, 06:09 PM

23,862 posts, read 33,533,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by H8t3rs View Post
Amanda acts like miss innocent, but she is far from it. I don't know the right time to start dating again, but it seems too soon; coupled with leaving her young children behind, makes the decision very poor. Fast forward to the latest she starts picking at boyfriend...now those questions! Very odd all around.

Tyray is very nice but his actions come across very dumb.

Riley, are you trying to date or pick fights. Just when things are going well, he sticks his foot in his mouth. Though I feel like she is playing him.

David is being played for his money. Asking for his account balance and fixing her house are obvious red flags. But if he understands that and accepts it then good for him. Sometimes people are desperate and will accept any situation.

Meisha, her name pronounced in Spanish is "vagina." We laugh every time her name is said. This lady is very nice though, her boyfriend is very odd and has zero skills in talking with women.

Gino and Jasmine are a nightmare.

Statler is a player. She needs to grow up if she wants a relationship.

Cleo has ALOT of issues. I think Christian struggles to be gay. I think he bats for both teams. Good for him but don't string along Cleo, who is struggling to manage her life. She needs to talk to someone besides her friend who enjoys stirring the pot.

I agree that Cleo has a lot of issues and that Christian plays for both sides. I was surprised when Cleo said they'd gone all the way, having sex. She has shared she did not do bottom surgery, so she is still a male "down there." I'll be shocked if they last past him getting on the plane to go home.

Personally, I couldn't date Christian, he's too much of a flirt.

I also don't think the two lesbians will work out. Seems like the American touched base with her ex so that she would have an "out" if need be. She is way too needy.

I'm not holding a lot of faith in Gino and Jasmine staying together. Especially since she was willing to have a baby with Gino, but now she changed her mind.

I agree the Nicola is very odd, he's clueless how to speak to women.

Riley and Violet won't work out. They're two different people that should not mix, like oil and vinegar.

Amanda lost her husband, then a month or so later she is looking for men, she found Razvan. She hasn't mourned losing her husband, I don't see how she think she can move on so fast.

Brandon and Mary will have a reality check as he is out of money. IMO she is emotionally/ mentally unable to date right now. Her parents have not been mentioned, just her grandparents. I wonder if her issues stem from not having her parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I had an article open since yesterday that I just read, it's about the match me abroad cast. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Harold and Michaela will get their happy ending.

The day after their last scene, she called Harold to say she couldn't make it for their meet up, that she was diagnosed with female cancer, she will never be able to have kids. The news does not get better, she also has stomach cancer now. My heart breaks for both of them.

Harold made a go fund me for her 6 days ago so that she can pay her bills without worrying she's not working. She was diagnosed at the end of July 2022.

Help Michaela Fight Cancer and Aid Her Recovery

Did They Find Their Perfect Matches? Find Out Where the Cast of ‘Match Me Abroad’ Season 1 Is Now

Match Me Abroad’ Star Harold Davis Creates GoFundMe for Michaela’s Cancer Battle

Harold's go fund me is at $30,458 raised of $20,000 goal Help Michaela Fight Cancer and Aid Her Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
I agree. I would think with Sheila having access to the Internet she could at least practice ASL a lot more - and know a lot more. Even the interpreter said she was surprised Sheila had not learned more. If you love someone so much and will need to communicate with them in person, you find a way to learn. I'm not just talking about her, as we know with many couples one or both have not learned the language in order to be able to communicate.

I thought Sheila was doing darned good towards the end of last weeks episode. I don't doubt she will pick up more and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
He's a retired police officer. I'm guessing he gets a pension. Maybe he wanted to chill out for a while after moving to Georgia.

I do agree that he should help her out a bit, especially since she has her own business. But when i retired i definitely took it easy for a while.

Thanks for reminding us that he could have retired from the force with a nice pension. I have a neighbor who was a cop in the next town over, he injured something on himself, they eventually made him retire from the force. He decided to get his realtor license, we had pretty many agents living in my development.

Last edited by Roselvr; 09-07-2023 at 06:44 PM..

Old 09-08-2023, 05:01 AM

4,724 posts, read 4,415,751 times
Re Kelly, I don't know if he retired or took a leave. If he retired, NYCPD pensions are lovely.

I agree that Nikola is strange, but so is Meisha. Due to her career on TV and such, she seems to always be camera ready and posing and acting for the camera. She might be sincere about him ( I've seen posts that they are in fact together in the US now) but she is too much looking into the camera.

Statler is another one who I find not very sincere ( or balanced).

Old 09-08-2023, 08:02 AM

735 posts, read 408,490 times
I retired from one of jobs many years ago. I totally understand Kelly. Kelly was taking a break because those pension type jobs tend to be stressful especially being a cop. I get it.

Old 09-11-2023, 08:49 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,167,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Re Kelly, I don't know if he retired or took a leave. If he retired, NYCPD pensions are lovely.

I agree that Nikola is strange, but so is Meisha. Due to her career on TV and such, she seems to always be camera ready and posing and acting for the camera. She might be sincere about him ( I've seen posts that they are in fact together in the US now) but she is too much looking into the camera.

Statler is another one who I find not very sincere ( or balanced).

I would love to be a fly on the wall the first time Nicola and Miesha got intimate....5 seconds? Intimacy counts in any relationship. She is experienced and has expectations while he is not and has no expectations.

I love Kelly...Molly I always liked but she seems very out of touch with what is really going on sometimes. She seems to manipulate men and then get upset when they actually think for themselves. Kudos to Kelly for serving in NYC as a cop. That is a tough thankless job! He probably was ready for a break when relocating to Georgia at retirement/leave yet Molly expected nose to the grindstone behavior.

Statler and (blanking on the blonde's name) are a very attractive couple. Both are attractive beings but are they destined to make each other happy? Statler is way more needy than her partner and her partner wants a baby. Statler would not do well unless willing to be less self centered. Not thinking this will work but stranger things happen.

Old 09-14-2023, 06:21 AM

50,351 posts, read 63,928,555 times
I am still suspicious of a genuine rift between Kelly and Molly. Their emotions seem real, but perhaps they are just acting. They are on a TV show, after all, and if they want to continue in show biz, there has to be drama.

Molly runs a successful business, so she’s no dummy. Kelly had a responsible job, so he’s no dummy either.

Molly has a historically bad man picker, and now she and her business partner are estranged, so there is definitely a big flaw in her thinking somewhere. A missing piece of the puzzle is Kelly’s past relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV