Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2021, 08:05 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times

Advertisements

Ok so--- I totally understand that stuff like that happens re credit card, but IF i understood correctly that her flight was for the next day- why would she /they drive back the 3 hours to sleep at his house? I know, Natalie said how she couldn't stay with friend because she had a full house. Just sayin' if my fiance walked out on me I would maybe find a hotel or airport to just crash at.

Anyway- so to my amazement, Julia and Brandon did get married and it was really sweet!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2021, 09:22 AM

50,388 posts, read 64,034,538 times
Ugh. The Mike and Natalie thing is infuriating. She is a 35 year old woman. Doesn’t she have a credit card? Doesn’t the friend who drove have a credit card? This was just bogus. Mike is not the marrying kind. If he was, he would have married someone by now. I have no use for the guy and I wish Natalie would dump him for good.

I’m watching Zied and Rebeccas wedding right now. It is a pretty setting for a wedding, but the 3 guests looked like they just dropped off the hay wagon..so disrespectful.

Old 03-29-2021, 05:17 PM

4,418 posts, read 2,949,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Ugh. The Mike and Natalie thing is infuriating. She is a 35 year old woman. Doesn’t she have a credit card? Doesn’t the friend who drove have a credit card? This was just bogus. Mike is not the marrying kind. If he was, he would have married someone by now. I have no use for the guy and I wish Natalie would dump him for good.

I’m watching Zied and Rebeccas wedding right now. It is a pretty setting for a wedding, but the 3 guests looked like they just dropped off the hay wagon..so disrespectful.
Lets face it. Like most reality shows, The show is partially staged. The lady she was with didn’t have a card? She couldn’t just sleep in the car or at anyone else’s place? I just had a feeling she would end up back at his place somehow.

Then another part of this episode was obviously staged. Jovi walks in to get a tux and she asks if he has an appointment and he says “no”. So the store had no idea a camera crew for a reality TV show was going to come in? The girl working there wasn’t at all surprised? Of course him and the show had an “appointment”.

Last edited by Berteau; 03-29-2021 at 05:47 PM..

Old 03-30-2021, 06:57 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
Lets face it. Like most reality shows, The show is partially staged. The lady she was with didn’t have a card? She couldn’t just sleep in the car or at anyone else’s place? I just had a feeling she would end up back at his place somehow.

Then another part of this episode was obviously staged. Jovi walks in to get a tux and she asks if he has an appointment and he says “no”. So the store had no idea a camera crew for a reality TV show was going to come in? The girl working there wasn’t at all surprised? Of course him and the show had an “appointment”.
Ha! Yes for sure. I mean it's like we all know this, and I will play along a little, but when it's a crucial part to the story ( as with Natalie and where to sleep) it's almost (well yes it is!) insulting to have such a weak explanation. I mean if their creative teams can't conjure up something better, then just don't bother even trying.

Old 03-30-2021, 07:11 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Ha! Yes for sure. I mean it's like we all know this, and I will play along a little, but when it's a crucial part to the story ( as with Natalie and where to sleep) it's almost (well yes it is!) insulting to have such a weak explanation. I mean if their creative teams can't conjure up something better, then just don't bother even trying.

Like Natalie couldn't sleep at the neighbors house I'm sure. Haven't seen it yet lol

Did they get back together yet?

Old 03-30-2021, 08:53 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
so if Natalie would have a credit card, she has no job, so how is she going to pay for the expenses she charges on it? Unless she has a credit card and Mike would be the one paying for the charges on it.

I would not want to drive 3 hours only to have to turn back and drive 3 hours back. yuck! I'd be exhausted.

Mike IS giving his answer - and it is no. If it were yes, he would have said yes I'll marry you.. All his stalling is just a way of saying no.

by the way, with all these couples, we rarely have seen much affection. Shocking when one of them says I love you to the other.

And blech! that hairless guy on the farm, blech.. he looked like a little teenage boy when he was shown in the tub with whats her name. no hair on his chest, blech. he looks like a little boy.

Old 03-30-2021, 06:16 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,527,770 times
What hairless guy on the farm?

As for Mike and Natalie, this whole thing is BS. If I were Natalie, I'd have slept in the airport or not slept at all before I went three hours back to Mike's house. Really, can anybody imagine marrying the other person in this scenario after all this carrying on?

Old 03-31-2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
What hairless guy on the farm?

As for Mike and Natalie, this whole thing is BS. If I were Natalie, I'd have slept in the airport or not slept at all before I went three hours back to Mike's house. Really, can anybody imagine marrying the other person in this scenario after all this carrying on?
the guy ( i cant remember his name) the one that married Julia,, dang im sorry i cant remember names on this season grrr..

you remember the scene where he makes a bubble bath for her in the tub, they show him with his shirt off, that guy.

Old 03-31-2021, 09:13 AM

16,080 posts, read 21,168,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
the guy ( i cant remember his name) the one that married Julia,, dang im sorry i cant remember names on this season grrr..

you remember the scene where he makes a bubble bath for her in the tub, they show him with his shirt off, that guy.
Brandon, and it's extremely likely he 'manscapes'. Hairy chests have not been popular or associated with being 'manly' in... a couple of decades?

Old 03-31-2021, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
Brandon, and it's extremely likely he 'manscapes'. Hairy chests have not been popular or associated with being 'manly' in... a couple of decades?
But with him, he looks like a little teenage boy. maybe if i were a teen I'd think he was attractive. He is too boyish as if he looks younger than he is - he is supposed to be about 27 years old? He looks 13 years old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV