Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2014, 03:04 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Shell, I would have much rather watched you then any returning players.
Me too! Bummer you didn't make it but you will just have to keep us entertained with your insights.

Not sure if I will be getting the life feeds this year or not. Really too busy to do much watching but you can bet I will keep up to date on the various boards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2014, 03:45 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,015,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPam View Post
Me too! Bummer you didn't make it but you will just have to keep us entertained with your insights.

Not sure if I will be getting the life feeds this year or not. Really too busy to do much watching but you can bet I will keep up to date on the various boards.
I can't watch during the day or anything...or late into the night (that blasted work!) but my husband will likely keep me apprised of the good stuff and so will Jokers. We can always go back to a certain time if Jokers keeps us posted...

Anyway, I'll do my best to provide any juicy details to those without the feeds...or any insights that they're keeping off primetime...the nerve!!

I was bummed...but then, another opportunity in the form of a better job and a relocation came my way. So, while I'll be super busy adjusting, no one could keep me away from my friends here!!

Old 05-27-2014, 04:36 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
I'll probably get the live feeds - So, I'll do what I can in between here and there posting the spoilers... I know it was me, Shell and AZ last year doing it... My BB family!!!

Old 05-28-2014, 08:43 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,015,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I'll probably get the live feeds - So, I'll do what I can in between here and there posting the spoilers... I know it was me, Shell and AZ last year doing it... My BB family!!!

Yes, my fam!! I really enjoy our banter and info sessions! Less than a month...and then we all turn mad!

Old 06-08-2014, 01:25 PM

Shouldn't the hamsters be sequestered this week?

Old 06-08-2014, 01:36 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,166,824 times
Yes, I think they sequester a bunch to go through the final process.

Old 06-14-2014, 07:29 AM

5 posts, read 7,598 times
So glad to see there is a BB16 thread! Now I haven't looked back at any of the pages, I just kind of dived right in. So if I've repeated things someone else has said, Im sorry!

I'm real excited about this season. It's the first one I'll really be involved in the happenings of the house. I plan on blogging and tweeting. And let me tell you, twitter is on fire with all these rumors going around. But until the HGs are revealed, Im still sticking to my prediction that it will be an all new cast. It just seems fishy to me that all these former HGs are making up all these rumors. It just seems like they are throwing out bait and us BB fanatics are taking it and swimming off with it. lol

I really think it'll be returning HGs and wont be convinced otherwise until the HGs are revealed. I saw, I believe it was in an article in Canada, that casting was having a difficult time even getting former HGs to -want- to come back except for Rachel and Ian. Now, I am a huge Rachel R fan, Ian not so much. But if heaven forbid, Ian is on, Im not going to turn off my tv just for that. I've waited too long for it to come on just to not watch it in the end. lol

Poor Janelle, she's been through the ringer with fans lately, because with all the rumors fans had a hard time believing she was pregnant. She even posted a pic of her preggers self on Beamly and people STILL doubted it because her face was hidden by her iPad. You could see her gorgeous blonde hair, but not her face. Now I admit, I doubted silently, but I felt bad because it seemed like she could do nothing right until she posted pictures of herself on Twitter. Even then I think a few people said it looked photo shopped. I really dont think Janelle would go -that- far.

Will the house be revealed on the Talk? On..the 16 or 17th, or has anyone heard?

Old 06-14-2014, 11:12 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,189,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoThatGirl View Post

I really think it'll be returning HGs and wont be convinced otherwise until the HGs are revealed. I saw, I believe it was in an article in Canada, that casting was having a difficult time even getting former HGs to -want- to come back except for Rachel and Ian. Now, I am a huge Rachel R fan, Ian not so much. But if heaven forbid, Ian is on, Im not going to turn off my tv just for that. I've waited too long for it to come on just to not watch it in the end. lol
So you Rachel fan? How about Rachel and her sister this time?

Old 06-15-2014, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
So you Rachel fan? How about Rachel and her sister this time?
No, no, a thousand times NO! I like Rachel too, but she has been on too much

I'm thinking we should have a cast announcement this week, right? Two weeks to the premier (from Wednesday) so the hamsters should be going into sequester this week prior to going into the house

Old 06-16-2014, 06:19 PM

POSTED ON JUN 16, 2014 01:00PM
Are you dying to know what this season's Big Brother twist will be? Tune in to The Talk on Wednesday, 2pm ET/1pm PT when Julie Chen, host of Big Brother and The Talk, will reveal this season's big twist.

Julie Chen
@JulieChen
I've got scoop on the new season of #BigBrother! Watch #TheTalk 6/18 to learn why we're calling #BB16 the most twisted season ever!
3:11 PM - 16 Jun 2014

What do you think she will announce as this season's twist?
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1002642/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV