Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2014, 11:43 AM

372 posts, read 599,624 times

Advertisements

Oh boy, I hope the next batch of house guests tonight is better than the first.

Pow-pow, you need to leave right now-now.
This DJ chick is only here for a showmance, and she's already going cuckoo for cocoa puffs over that Cody kid. She's going to end up being like GM from last season, the girl who was obsessed with Nick.
And, Paola is not smart. At all. Counting on your fingers? Really? Hope she's the second one to go.

I want Frankie to be the first. I want him out just for the fact that he has such a huge fan following. Not just his sisters fans, but all his youtube fans as well. It's not fair. I already know TeamAmerica is going to become TeamFrankie real fast. Oh and also Frankie, winning the first HOH is never a good idea. Besides those things, it's just really annoying he has to make a show out of everything, including walking. Every time he moves he has to act like a ballerina. This guy is 10x worse than Andy, the redhead who won last season.

I disliked the blue hair girl the minute the word "liberal" came out of her mouth. What does it matter?

The only people that seem alright is Donny and Nicole. I don't think Donny and Devin will last that long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2014, 12:03 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omatic View Post
Oh boy, I hope the next batch of house guests tonight is better than the first.

Pow-pow, you need to leave right now-now.
This DJ chick is only here for a showmance, and she's already going cuckoo for cocoa puffs over that Cody kid. She's going to end up being like GM from last season, the girl who was obsessed with Nick.
And, Paola is not smart. At all. Counting on your fingers? Really? Hope she's the second one to go.

I want Frankie to be the first. I want him out just for the fact that he has such a huge fan following. Not just his sisters fans, but all his youtube fans as well. It's not fair. I already know TeamAmerica is going to become TeamFrankie real fast. Oh and also Frankie, winning the first HOH is never a good idea. Besides those things, it's just really annoying he has to make a show out of everything, including walking. Every time he moves he has to act like a ballerina. This guy is 10x worse than Andy, the redhead who won last season.

I disliked the blue hair girl the minute the word "liberal" came out of her mouth. What does it matter?

The only people that seem alright is Donny and Nicole. I don't think Donny and Devin will last that long.
pretty much the consensus... anxiously awaiting the 2nd group

yes, i think most agree about poala and frankie

and blue hair (who is also hyper from what i seen on that youtube interview) i wonder why someone would right off the top announce politics in the big brother intro video...i guess being a super liberal is what defines her...she brought it up on the other video too. tells me she wont be able to leave politics out the Bb house which is trouble

Old 06-26-2014, 04:49 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,242 times
I kind of liked Devin. Seems like a fairly stand up guy. At least he did the right thing and quit baseball to take care of his child. I liked that he is trying to hook up with Donny too. I thought Donny was hilarious, he was just so out of place with the rest of them.

Agree with all the comments about Frankie and Paola Nicole seems like the new Jordan. Only time will tell I guess.

Ready for the live feeds to start tonight!

Old 06-26-2014, 08:59 PM

483 posts, read 854,462 times
Jacosta is getting on my nerves already! The bow tie look is not cute and I can't stand her talking about God all the time (and I'm a Christian) - I highly doubt that God would give his blessing to go on a show where lying and backstabbing is almost a necessity to play the game.... gimme a break. I hope she leaves soon.

I wonder if Devin is going to be like Howard - big, clumsy and awkward when it comes to challenges and can't win one to save his BB life.

I think Caleb is limiting his BB life. Several people are already afraid of his athletic prowess and because of that he will be targeted like Frank was.

My favorites so far are Donny, Hayden and Amber. Zach is a jerk.

I'm interested in seeing how this 2 HOH/4 nominees twist works out this week for me to form a better opinion on it. I would assume the weaker players would be nominated first because the strong players would just win during BOTB.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:07 PM

44,633 posts, read 61,629,357 times
After watching the 2nd episode my feeling is they get rid of Zach, Frankie, Paola and Caleb in the next 4 eliminations this could end up being a interesting summer seasonal show. Those 4 are the most narcissistic, egomaniacs and self serving dufusses I've seen in a long time.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:18 PM

372 posts, read 599,624 times
I like Amber, Donny & Derrick. I think Derrick in particular will play a good game.

I cannot stand the Victoria chick. She thinks she's the prettiest in the house (she's not even in the top 5) and I can't believe that comment she made during tonight's HOH comp: "I'm too pretty to pass out." She is so conceited it's disgusting.

Old 06-26-2014, 11:16 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,257 times
Wow...3 kids!!! Very nice!

Old 06-27-2014, 03:50 AM

483 posts, read 854,462 times
Default Spoilers

My opinion has definitely changed since last night's episode.

Spoiler
Jacosta is not as bad as I thought. She hasn't been preachy at all and is laid back.

Caleb is the HOH and is OBSESSED with Amber. He is really into her and talks about her constantly.

Donny is extremely quiet - he is a let down so far. He is on the block along with Poa. The plan right now is to get rid of him. The HGs don't believe that he is a grounds keeper, they think he's a professor and thinks that he's very smart.

Devin is not liked by a lot of people.

Everyone seems to really like Amber and Frankie.

Zach and Frankie made a final 2 deal and is in an alliance with a lot of people in the house.

Nicole and Christine are BFFs.

Victoria is pretty quiet.

Joey is loud and annoying - if one of the nominees win the pov, the plan so far is to backdoor her.

Old 06-27-2014, 07:30 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,086 times
"Joey is loud and annoying"

that part didnt need to be spoilered

her getting the team america thing might have convinced her that people like her

Old 06-27-2014, 10:19 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,333 times
OK, I don't believe one bit that Devon 'quit' a career in baseball to take care of his kid. Too much $$ involved in that career to just walk away.

Also, I'm curious to see how far into the game that Derrick the cop goes. He looked socially awkward in the house last night which might be attributed to his cop career attitude. He does seem like a nice guy tho.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV