Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2014, 07:37 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,993,938 times

Advertisements

Why is Devin against Britney? I read on a blog he mentioned something about lotion being in the kitchen and asking who's it was and Britney got upset with him asking who it belonged too but that's such a small deal.

Did she reject him or something or make a racial comment? I don't get it but I'm reading that they don't like each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2014, 08:11 AM

483 posts, read 854,624 times
Devin is a drug addict, he's been to rehab a couple of times and is still on something because he talks about taking his meds in the DR. It also wouldn't surprise me in the least if he cycles on and off steroids. He is incredibly moody (roid rage??) and is scary as fkuc! I can't stand him but I do admit he makes the feeds interesting and that's the only reason I want him to stay but
Spoiler
he's not long for the house, every single person wants him gone and he now knows that including those in his alliance. Besides Brittney, I don't know who else would put him up. Everyone else talks a big game but kisses his a$$ to his face. Even Caleb wouldn't put him up but says that he'll vote him out. Caleb is scared too just like all the others.

Old 07-06-2014, 08:24 AM

483 posts, read 854,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Why is Devin against Britney? I read on a blog he mentioned something about lotion being in the kitchen and asking who's it was and Britney got upset with him asking who it belonged too but that's such a small deal.

Did she reject him or something or make a racial comment? I don't get it but I'm reading that they don't like each other.
It's true about the lotion it was how he spoke to her that made her upset. Also, during the whole Joey thing, she was trying to get Caleb to go with the house vote to put Devin up. She also tried to speak to Devin one on one and
Spoiler
he was being an a$$. He was rude, kept interrupting her and wouldn't listen to her. Straight up disrespecting her so after that she cried in the bathroom.
Devin is very condescending. He's one of those people that has a my way or no way type of personality and that doesn't work in this game. He needs to learn to listen and talk with people not talk down to them. He's an a$$wh0le plain and simple and he said that he used to be a :d!kk.... I shudder to think how much worse he used to be.

Old 07-06-2014, 02:59 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,168,640 times
Devin is a Nasty Person.... I wonder if it's because of that addiction he had... I know many addicts who have this chip on their shoulders. You know - they are always right. They have to have the last say in everything. And have to have control... This Jerk needs to go, like 2 weeks ago...

Old 07-06-2014, 10:43 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,192,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Devin is a Nasty Person.... I wonder if it's because of that addiction he had... I know many addicts who have this chip on their shoulders. You know - they are always right. They have to have the last say in everything. And have to have control... This Jerk needs to go, like 2 weeks ago...
He would have to be back doored. The house could get really scary if he were on the block.

Old 07-06-2014, 11:01 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,768 times
So I've been watching since day 1 of this season, just got done with 4th of July stuff and vacation and catching up to the posts, this season has started off so twisted and silly that I can't even begin to explain. First off, what is the purpose of this secret alliance that consisted of Joey, who ended up getting sent home and that America picked her for a secret alliance that gave her no power the week she was sent home.

Next, Devin, where do I begin.....maybe just a pitiful case for a BB contestant, can't believe he won HOH after all his drama.

Not sure why Joey had to go soon, she seemed like she would have made this show quite interesting, as it seems to be quite boring so early in the season.

Not liking the game of Devin, Victoria, Brittany, Amber, Caleb, Nicole, or Zach at this point. Who would have figured that I would dislike the game of so many so early in the season, this has never happened before. I actually was secretly thinking that Victoria was related to Rachel and Elyssa from previous seasons at first, she is just as ditzy, voicy, and also has resemblance. Wonder if she is related?

Well, let's hope the next secret alliance member doesn't go home this week? Otherwise, what's the purpose?

Old 07-06-2014, 11:12 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,192,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post

Not liking the game of Devin, Victoria, Brittany, Amber, Caleb, Nicole, or Zach at this point. Who would have figured that I would dislike the game of so many so early in the season, this has never happened before. I actually was secretly thinking that Victoria was related to Rachel and Elyssa from previous seasons at first, she is just as ditzy, voicy, and also has resemblance. Wonder if she is related?

Well, let's hope the next secret alliance member doesn't go home this week? Otherwise, what's the purpose?
I have not found anyone to like so far.

Old 07-06-2014, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
I have not found anyone to like so far.
Exactly, no one worth cheering for. I wanted to like Donny so much, but can't quite put my finger on why he doesn't seem worthy. Jacosta was a runner up for someone I may like, but don't seem to know her enough yet.

Old 07-06-2014, 11:30 PM

44,635 posts, read 61,645,680 times
Agree, so far this has been the most boring and dragging on useless BB season ever. The houseguests are all pitiful. I notice very few BB regulars are not posting at all. They must feel the same way.
As far as Devin goes BB must have not vetted him or done a background check on him. He is a dangerous person ready to fly off the handle and explode at anytime.

Old 07-06-2014, 11:34 PM

Devin reminds of someone that I've seen on some other show that needed to be institutionalized in a facility, because he seems to have multiple personalities, bipolar or something. (no offense intended to anyone that has this in real life). But Devin just seems off and he's not even addressing the issue, instead, making others in the house a victim of his condition. Also, his voice is annoying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV