Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2014, 09:12 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,133 times

Advertisements

I am losing interest fast in the show. Devin gets way too much air time. I am so over the Devin Show. Let's starting focusing on the other players.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2014, 10:11 AM

159 posts, read 292,385 times
^^ agreed.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:21 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times
The problem is these people don't know how to keep their mouths shut!

I can just see it now..."we're going to have to back door you this week"

"I'm just being honest with you"

Old 07-10-2014, 11:41 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,133 times
Frankie's hair reminds me of Cotton Candy.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:03 PM

1,940 posts, read 3,566,312 times
Last season there were some big players the first few weeks that everyone was scared of and the show production actually made Amanda look good (she stuck up for people and called players out on their racist comments). Then when those Oafs were gone, Amanda filled in and took over. So Devin might either follow the path of those first bully players or he may stick around most of the season like Amanda did.

I can't wait to see who is out tonight!!

Old 07-10-2014, 01:20 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,254,457 times
I'm going to disagree that any of what is going on right now has to do with color.

I don't even understand why anyone would bring that up.

The people that go on BB are crazy and it has nothing to do with what color they are!

Old 07-10-2014, 03:24 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,168,640 times
ATTENTION: Devin has a daughter!!! Just in case - you didn't know that.

Old 07-10-2014, 04:06 PM

1,940 posts, read 3,566,312 times
Devin has the presence of leadership in the house and a lot of them don't want to be the leader but want to badmouth whoever is leading. So he gets to step in and be "the jerk" and he doesn't shy away from it. As for why Christine feels "intimidated by him" I think it just goes to life experience.

Devin was probably the biggest, fastest, strongest growing up and he doesn't have any lack of confidence with his body or its abilities. He's played sports and he's probably used to being listened to and respected without question. That comes across in his approach to people, very direct and decisive even if he changes his mind frequently and doesn't stick with it. He may be going in a zillion directions, but he goes with full confidence.

Christine seems like she's relied on being the nerdy persona who eschews any of those elements she probably felt rejected by as a kid/teen. This situation puts them back in high school mode and maybe she didn't have that great of a time in high school. The popular girls get talked about behind their backs, never direct confrontation. That tells me she hasn't had much success with confrontation.

Old 07-10-2014, 04:30 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,863,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
The problem is these people don't know how to keep their mouths shut!

I can just see it now..."we're going to have to back door you this week"

"I'm just being honest with you"
Thank you. Devin is not the problem here. It's the idiots that don't know when to shut up and just play the game. Zach deserves to go home. When you make that many big mistakes in a game than you deserve to lose. Simple as that. Devin is an awful person but great at this game. He has the house trembling and falling all over themselves to please him and with very little effort on his part.

I'll keep watching because I want to see if anyone is capable of taking him down. It won't be Caleb because he showed his weakness last night.

Old 07-10-2014, 04:42 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,168,640 times
Let's face it - Devin brings in the Drama so to speak. At this point, I would rather see Caleb go first... I'm not a fan of Devin, I just find him annoying(Did you know he has a daughter?)

Caleb likes to refer to himself as "DADDY" and is always saying "at the end of the day",, Take his looks away and he's a meat head, nothing more... LMAO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV