Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2014, 11:15 AM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
Way to go Donny! I didn't think he had a chance in both his matches. Glad Devin is on the block. I'm sure that the producers hope that he doesn't go home. Crazy = ratings!
I know...WAY TO GO DONNY!! Yea, I wonder if producers egg on hamsters to get rid of Caleb instead of Devin because he is almost too crazy to go home...but everytime he talks, it just grates on my nerves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I don't see the fascination with Amber. I'm not sure she is the sharpest tool in the shed!

I almost feel sorry for Donny. He cries everytime someone is nice to him. How sad is his life?

I keep forgetting Victoria is even in the house!
I don't think Donny's life is sad...what I do think is he's around bratty, self centered kids alot working at the school districts and for some of these "kids" to show kindness is new. When people are nice to me, I'm always touched. In this day and age, it's kind of a rarity for people to go out of their way.

And so true about Victoria...I think she must be really boring. We watch the feeds and it seems like Victoria just blathers on about everything but the game. Apparently, the other night, she took a shower in the HOH and with the excuse that her clothes were outside in the laundry, with only a towel and some undies, she crawled into bed with Derrick. Here's a girl who was whining the first week that she didn't want to sleep in the same room with men because she's Jewish. And yet she can make a married man terribly uncomfortable...IDK what her deal is but she kind of bugs me.

Quote:
Caleb is way too obsessed with Amber. It's getting a little scary at this point. Especially since he's only known her a couple weeks. I can see Amber trying to rally the house guests to vote him out over Devin.
Right? "If throwing the comp isn't reason enough to warrant a date, then nothing will please you." What the heck was that? It was said just a night or two ago that he finally admitted that Amber was ruining his game...in that his obsession is clouding his judgement. I don't really think she's all that sharp but she really hasn't deserved his crazy attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
I have to admit that after last year I gave up on BB. Is it better this year?
YES!!!!!! But it's good every year...IMHO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by entyss View Post
After last season's grossness, I'm really liking it this year. For the first time ever, I hate NO ONE!! They all seem like nice people, if a little boring. At this point, I wouldn't mind any of them winning.
They are mostly decent people...some of them are annoying at times but aren't we all? I do hate how they can be so hypocritical but I've never seen a season where they weren't. I forget that they are trapped in the house and can't see what we see. I do think Derrick is playing a great game but I think others will rise to the top if Devin actually goes home tonight.

Ooohhh, I'm so excited for tonight's episode!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2014, 11:24 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,653,635 times
Quote:
Caleb is way too obsessed with Amber. It's getting a little scary at this point. Especially since he's only known her a couple weeks. I can see Amber trying to rally the house guests to vote him out over Devin.
What was Caleb calling himself last night, "smoked meat cowboy"? He should be calling himself "Desperado" he always wants the ones that he can't get.

Old 07-17-2014, 12:12 PM

44,635 posts, read 61,653,458 times
Tonight is probably their best and maybe only chance to get rid of Devin, then concentrate on ridding Caleb next week.
Victoria, biggest floater of the show, how did she pass BB's initial interview. She must know someone associated with the show.

Old 07-17-2014, 02:00 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Tonight is probably their best and maybe only chance to get rid of Devin, then concentrate on ridding Caleb next week.
Victoria, biggest floater of the show, how did she pass BB's initial interview. She must know someone associated with the show.
It very well might be the only chance they have...he powers through every challenge - win some, lose some, but I give him props for playing hard. I can't stand how he loves to dictate to people and talk down to women, but overall, crazy and all, he's a powerhouse.

As for Victoria? I seriously haven't seen any redeeming characteristics. I know that's terrible...I almost always can find something good in someone in the house, but I'm struggling with her. I know CBS likes to edit their hamsters in a certain way, but I also know from the feeds, that she isn't really offering any gameplay. Yikes!

Old 07-17-2014, 04:35 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Victoria actually had Diary room time last night!

What was with Jocasta's whaling like she was at a funeral?
She said she's always the one giving and she finally RECEIVED something from someone.

What's with that stupid bow-tie?? That grates on me.

Sorry you didn't make the cut again, Shell. I was hoping.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:25 PM

10,181 posts, read 11,169,862 times
Victoria is there to find a man.. Too bad they find her repulsive... I wish BB would stop allowing her to eat apples. It's disgusting listening to her...

I won't say anything other than - she's not getting any from Frankie, lmao.

Old 07-18-2014, 07:10 AM

5,524 posts, read 7,116,718 times
I don't know why there's so much hatred for Caleb. I actually like him and want him to go far in the game. What's his crime? Head over heals for a girl? Big deal!

Good to see you again Tamz!

Old 07-18-2014, 07:21 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,404,445 times
Surprised to see the house so united in their vote. I thought Caleb would have had a least a couple votes. I think they made the right decision. Devin wasn't strategic crazy, he was crazy crazy.

Old 07-18-2014, 09:54 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,514 times
RE: Victoria. Who struts out to a pool in HEELS ?!? LOL.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:43 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,256,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
RE: Victoria. Who struts out to a pool in HEELS ?!? LOL.
Someone who is trying to get some attention!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV