Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2014, 02:47 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisismyname10 View Post
the most frustrating thing for me so far was Joey apologizing for her alliance... whaaa?! this is big brother. do not apolgize.
yes, this bothered me too. Too bad she got voted off, because she seemed like she could've been a smart player had she played things differently early on.

But to apologize for attempting to form an alliance, something that Devin had already done? Ugh. And Joey seems like such a better person than Devin, seeing her have to apologize to him, and let Devin tell it, Joey probably "submitted"

Not sure if Im alone here, but this is one of the worst BB casts of all time (for me anyway). I know we are still very early into the summer and will get to know the houseguests better, but as of right now, I don't really like any of them. Frankie is OKAY at best...Amber is tolerable. Donnie might be the only HG with an ounce of humility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2014, 05:15 PM

705 posts, read 1,260,506 times
I wouldn't say worst but definitely weirdest...all the personalities are just a bit odd.

So far, I like Frankie and Christine. I don't think I've seen so many guys cry all season much less two weeks in!

Old 07-07-2014, 06:23 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,724 times
I initially thought that Frankie was going to be over the top emotional crazy person. He is turning out to be the level headed one in the bunch. I really hope that someone is going to lead the Devin revolt. Unfortunately, I don't think that anyone is going to stand up to him for quite a few weeks.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:24 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,724 times
It's funny that Devin is so picky about the messy kitchen. The whole house is a pig sty. What a bunch on slobs.

Old 07-07-2014, 08:27 PM

200 posts, read 454,127 times
I never thought I'd say this but I am really liking Frankie. He's basically playing a game similar to Andy but he's much better at it. He is a very savvy player, as is Derrick who I liked from the start. Donny is a sweetheart and I love his down to earth style. I hope these 3 get far in the game. Still none of the girls impress me that much as far as game play goes but I am liking Brittany better each day.
Devin and Caleb are the villains we love (?) to hate and can leave the house ASAP as far as I'm concerned, but I have a feeling without Devin's drama the house would become pretty boring quickly.

Old 07-07-2014, 09:28 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,554,110 times
My wife was talking about how sexy Devin is until he opens his mouth!

Old 07-07-2014, 10:24 PM

231 posts, read 701,462 times
Wink Slobby Slobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
It's funny that Devin is so picky about the messy kitchen. The whole house is a pig sty. What a bunch on slobs.

I so agree!!!! I hope they have to clean the whole house or else be on slop for a month
absolutely filthy ~ slobs!!!

Old 07-07-2014, 10:39 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,584 times
Red face Don't hate me but......

I have a tiny "crush" on Caleb ! I find he has some rather unique qualities and is very good looking , plus the fact that I don't see any of the AD stuff or tabloid stories on him - just what BB TV shows with their editing. I hope that he stays on for awhile, though I don't want him to necessarily win. I like all his different looks too.

Last edited by HDL; 07-07-2014 at 11:04 PM..

Old 07-07-2014, 10:48 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,191,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleK View Post
I never thought I'd say this but I am really liking Frankie. He's basically playing a game similar to Andy but he's much better at it. He is a very savvy player, as is Derrick who I liked from the start. Donny is a sweetheart and I love his down to earth style. I hope these 3 get far in the game. Still none of the girls impress me that much as far as game play goes but I am liking Brittany better each day.
Devin and Caleb are the villains we love (?) to hate and can leave the house ASAP as far as I'm concerned, but I have a feeling without Devin's drama the house would become pretty boring quickly.
I agree I did not think I was going to like Frankie. But he is now my favorite. I also like Donnie but do not expect him to last. He just does not seem to be a player.

Old 07-08-2014, 12:28 PM

5,520 posts, read 7,114,276 times
I like the nerdy girls the best. That Christine cracks me up the most.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV