Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2014, 05:36 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,636,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Devin is a Nasty Person.... I wonder if it's because of that addiction he had... I know many addicts who have this chip on their shoulders. You know - they are always right. They have to have the last say in everything. And have to have control... This Jerk needs to go, like 2 weeks ago...

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2014, 06:21 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,724 times
Devin has crossed the line from crazy to delusional. He is actually scary now.

Old 07-07-2014, 11:08 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
okay guys. i had a lot going on the last few weeks, so i just literally mass-watched every BB episode since the premiere, and a few after dark episodes.

I have SO much to say, but i'm going to start with this: Devin is one of THEE weirdest people I've ever seen on television. what the hell?!

Old 07-07-2014, 12:11 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,016,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Agree, so far this has been the most boring and dragging on useless BB season ever. The houseguests are all pitiful. I notice very few BB regulars are not posting at all. They must feel the same way.
As far as Devin goes BB must have not vetted him or done a background check on him. He is a dangerous person ready to fly off the handle and explode at anytime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
Devin reminds of someone that I've seen on some other show that needed to be institutionalized in a facility, because he seems to have multiple personalities, bipolar or something. (no offense intended to anyone that has this in real life). But Devin just seems off and he's not even addressing the issue, instead, making others in the house a victim of his condition. Also, his voice is annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
okay guys. i had a lot going on the last few weeks, so i just literally mass-watched every BB episode since the premiere, and a few after dark episodes.

I have SO much to say, but i'm going to start with this: Devin is one of THEE weirdest people I've ever seen on television. what the hell?!
THEEEEEEEEEE WEIRDEST...and to agree with the above, Devin isn't just self centered and arrogant... he's mentally challenged. It's almost like his brain can't "hear" people as they are...he has some weird interpretation going on that has nothing to do with ANYTHING.

He makes stuff up, changes his mind from second to second. He's arrogant and I just love this line "uh, the girls are just too emotional, nn k?" OMG...I'm astonished that he keeps calling Britney emotional (or Amber etc.) while HE'S CRYING. There are just too many things to list from just this weekend's live feeds that blow me away.

And who has 12 house meetings every day??? House meetings never go well and he has one about everyday...or he pulls his alliance of 8 together to tell them to keep it hush hush...

If ever there was an example of a good looking guy who just got plain ol' ugly, it's this guy. He IS scary...if he pulls something with say, Caleb? Caleb has already said he won't back down...good grief.

Old 07-07-2014, 01:24 PM

705 posts, read 1,260,506 times
I never understood why people on this show would get so butt hurt when they hear about someone else starting an alliance when they themselves are already in alliances!

Old 07-07-2014, 01:34 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Devin isn't just self centered and arrogant... he's mentally challenged. It's almost like his brain can't "hear" people as they are...he has some weird interpretation going on that has nothing to do with ANYTHING.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiovo View Post
I never understood why people on this show would get so butt hurt when they hear about someone else starting an alliance when they themselves are already in alliances!
@ Shell, exactly! people give it to him (Devin) straight up, yet he manages to interpret what they're saying in a totally different way. Not trying to be funny at all, but I truly believe Devin has some sort of personality disorder. Its quite obvious that CBS cast him in the show for a reason, dude has lost his marbles.

@ Kiovo, I totally agree. He was all in poor Joey's grill for trying to start an all girl alliance....for what?! Is Devin not a part of an all guy alliance?! heavns to Betsy somebody actually try to get together and challenge their group of folks.

Again, I just caught up with the entire season so far last night. But to watch Devin sit in the bedroom as Donny sat around and talked to folks. Within minutes of chit chatting about random stuff, Devin was CONVINCED that Donny was a master manipulator and he was also a former marine. What in the HELL is wrong with poor Devin?!

Old 07-07-2014, 02:07 PM

159 posts, read 292,347 times
Okay I've been following this thread and want to go ahead and chime in..

the most frustrating thing for me so far was Joey apologizing for her alliance... whaaa?! this is big brother. do not apolgize.
i thought she had potential.

i'm disappointed in myself because the houseguests all had me fooled at the beginning.
i was all team Devin!! (GAGGG) and team Amber!! (BORING)
i thought i was going to strongly dislike frankie and zach but i have been pleasantly surprised so far
caleb i am still on the fence about... why does he get so emotional all the time? so much for mr. tough guy. i'm all about guys being in touch with their feelings but that's a little ridiculous.
although zach does seem like a dr. will wannabe.

i love donny(ie) which i'm surprised by... and i like derrick too. the girls are all pretty much the same to me at this point, no one really stands out.

devin is not even good tv... its uncomfortable to watch. like i'm either watching a really terrible person or someone with a legitimate mental disorder about to lose his marbles. i hope he goes home soon..

Old 07-07-2014, 02:10 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,167,308 times
Devin is just delusional to provide me with entertainment. However, I believe that it won't be long before he crosses the line into a complete mental breakdown, and that will not be fun to watch. The main thing that gets on my nerves about him is how he claimed he was a single father. Single fathers are raising there children by themselves. His baby momma has primary custody, so he is not a single father raising his daughter on his own. He also has not had physical contact with his daughter in four months. He stated on the feeds that he occasionally skypes with her. He also LIED, probably with prompting from production, that he quit baseball to see the birth of his daughter and bond with her. Another lie! He was fired from his minor league team for drug use, and he was in rehab when his daughter was born! He told all of this to Donny on the feeds one night. I completely respect him for taking care of an addiction problem, but it is his constant lies and crying that he blames on missing his daughter that irritate me. I do understand that it may be production that wants him to go with this story , but I think he is a bomb waiting to go off. I will admit that his paranoia over everything is entertaining for me now. Sorry, I didn't mean to go on a rant. Lol!

Old 07-07-2014, 02:16 PM

140 posts, read 126,867 times
I agree with the last 2 pages of comments. Is is me or all the house guests a little off this year? They all seem weak as BB contestants.

Its like a house full of floaters.

Old 07-07-2014, 02:18 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,167,308 times
Like when Amber let Devin dictate who she could nominate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV