Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2014, 10:56 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,861,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post

YES!!!!!! But it's good every year...IMHO!
hehe, well okay then! Maybe I'll try and catch the rest of the season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2014, 11:21 AM

3,985 posts, read 5,016,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
hehe, well okay then! Maybe I'll try and catch the rest of the season.
There are always going to be ups and downs...but it changes from person to person. I like so n so and you hate them...you like so n so and I hate them...some challenges we like, others we don't. You know how it goes!

I'm into it this year...last year, I was so disgusted but loved it anyway. I'm really glad, as another poster pointed out, that there's not a lot of hate going on. They still get annoyed with each other but no one is being hateful...what a relief that is so in one way, I'm enjoying it much more than last year.

Good luck...hope you enjoy it!

Old 07-18-2014, 11:29 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,584 times
I'm with you NYTom ! I don't understand the hatred for Caleb, nor do I really get some folks being so petty and mean when posting about others on this show or other shows . I liked Devin. He was a good player and smart, but like many folks in the world, maybe he takes or needs some meds to stabilize his behavior a bit.

After last night's show, I would like to see Donny win. I didn't feel that way before, but after seeing his family and girlfriend and hearing more about him, he won me over. I'd like to see Devin or Caleb on the next Bachelor !! I think those would be fun Bachelor's to watch. In fact, have Amber be the next Bachelorette and Caleb as one of the 25 suitors with a mask over his face till the end ! Hey Chris Harrison, you ever read City Data forums????

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I don't know why there's so much hatred for Caleb. I actually like him and want him to go far in the game. What's his crime? Head over heals for a girl? Big deal!

Good to see you again Tamz!

Old 07-18-2014, 11:33 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,114,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
I'd like to see Devin or Caleb on the next Bachelor !! I think those would be fun Bachelor's to watch. In fact, have Amber be the next Bachelorette and Caleb as one of the 25 suitors with a mask over his face till the end ! Hey Chris Harrison, you ever read City Data forums????
I read somewhere that Caleb tried out for the Amazing Race but CBS wanted him for BB16, I'll bet we'll see a few of these people on next season's TAR.

Old 07-18-2014, 11:39 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,584 times
I actually see Caleb and Devin going far and getting more gigs or reality shows from being on BB than most of the players on there. I find them both very likeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I read somewhere that Caleb tried out for the Amazing Race but CBS wanted him for BB16, I'll bet we'll see a few of these people on next season's TAR.

Old 07-18-2014, 11:46 AM

3,985 posts, read 5,016,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
I'm with you NYTom ! I don't understand the hatred for Caleb, nor do I really get some folks being so petty and mean when posting about others on this show or other shows . I liked Devin. He was a good player and smart, but like many folks in the world, maybe he takes or needs some meds to stabilize his behavior a bit.

After last night's show, I would like to see Donny win. I didn't feel that way before, but after seeing his family and girlfriend and hearing more about him, he won me over. I'd like to see Devin or Caleb on the next Bachelor !! I think those would be fun Bachelor's to watch. In fact, have Amber be the next Bachelorette and Caleb as one of the 25 suitors with a mask over his face till the end ! Hey Chris Harrison, you ever read City Data forums????
I'm with you about the hatred thing...they are just people trying to figure out this whole thing...and it has to be crazy inside that house. I do try not to "hate" but I do get annoyed.

Caleb: don't hate, but he's obsessed (on the scary side)...it's ruining his game. That part is what bugs me so much...I thought in the beginning he was just cocky enough to be fun to watch. Now he's all serious and in LOVE...come back to us, Caleb...come back...

Devin: ok, I admit, he truly bothered me when he became HOH...arrogant, insulting, intimidating... but this whole last week, I thought he was doing it all right. Especially being on the block, he took it upon himself to really play and socialize. I loved what he had to say at the vote when he was pointing out his strong suits and trying to stay. I totally wished some of the votes had gone to Caleb...knock him down a smidge.

Donny: I've wanted him to win from the start! Loved the piece on his family and girlfriend...really hope he makes it far. He seems to be a beast at challenges and I'm thoroughly impressed. I think Team America has hopefully solidified an alliance for him so he's not alone...I was worried about that. I'd like to see Donny, Jocasta, Hayden, Christine and Nicole form a solid five alliance (not just the 3 in the nerdy alliance) and go to the end. I do like Derrick though so I'm not sure who I'd like for a solid alliance...ah, it may change this week even!!

I bet we do see some of them on other shows...especially Devin!

Old 07-18-2014, 02:05 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,250,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post

Caleb: don't hate, but he's obsessed (on the scary side)...
I thought the same thing. Guys like that, that fall all over themselves to please the girl are usually the "psycho-stalker obsessed if I can't have you no one can have you type". I seriously worry for Amber's safety because it is men like him who end up killing their women or beating them senselessly.

Do Big Brother producers do a mental health evaluation on these people before they go in?

Old 07-18-2014, 02:40 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post

Do Big Brother producers do a mental health evaluation on these people before they go in?
If they do, I'm sure producer's would rather have the people the flunk the evaluation. It is better for the ratings.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:30 PM

44,633 posts, read 61,638,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
If they do, I'm sure producer's would rather have the people the flunk the evaluation. It is better for the ratings.
Sure, and the lawsuits soar sky high.

Old 07-19-2014, 10:20 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,114,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post

I think they started doing that after letting Russell Hantz brother in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV