Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2014, 05:10 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,555,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I knew this was going to happen. WHY have this football crap on Thursday night?? I don't see the Providence station I watch listed. Maybe we'll get to see BB? Look at those times listed for showing the show!!! Unbelievable.

Thanks, Sunny.
My TV market is on the list and sure enough my DVR has 1 am on it. My partner who in same state but under a different tv market - Charlotte and his shows normal time.

I guess Ill watch it in the morning as I wake up and catch AD at night since nothing ever on on Fri nights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2014, 05:48 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,405,848 times
Really tired of Frankie. He is just way too over the top on everything. He is trying too hard to be famous...even though he already is a internet mogul.

Old 08-28-2014, 07:04 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,155,581 times
Watching the recap to begin tonight's show, hard to believe Cody had a great chance at shaking the game up but didn't pull the trigger. Even if it went to a tie, I think he could have taken Frankie out. Unfortunate.

Old 08-28-2014, 07:33 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,555,576 times
Ok I gotta avoid the two threads for a bit since I cant watch neither BB show because of stupid football and its a busy busy day tomorrow and Saturday.

For now, I leave with these good zings https://twitter.com/ZlNGBOT/status/5...63063918477312

Old 08-28-2014, 07:39 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,218,942 times
BB is on here as usual. All I can say is...

Old 08-28-2014, 07:54 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,869,489 times
I'm a little surprised by Christine's family. I'm not a fan of her's but I did feel sorry for her having her family say the things they said tonight. At least Cody's family defended him a bit. I'm not saying Christine's family should say they are fine with what Christine is doing in the house but they could have at least said they don't want to comment on it as to not make the situation worse. Now the Christine haters will have even more fuel to bash her.

My heart broke for Donny tonight. I'm thinking the whole town is going to throw him a parade when he gets home. I don't watch the Bold and the Beautiful but I will be watching the episode he will be on.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:01 PM

372 posts, read 600,050 times
My thoughts on tonight's episode?

I'm sad that Donny went to Jury and angry that Cody wimped out on making a big move. If they had a puppet show instead of that pathetic play Cody would have been the star.

Watching Donny sit on that chair talking to Julie with tears on his face broke my heart. I'm happy they gave him a TV show appearance offer and I really think Donny will be on the next all stars.

Cody's dad annoyed me. "He's always been touchy feely." I don't care sir, teach your son to respect a marriage.

Frankie is such an fake human being. I'm sure he acts that way in real life too "Sorry Team America I tried to keep him." Seriously? If you tried than you would have at least attempted to do Operation Save Donny. Frankie NEEDS to be the next to go. Do these people next realize that if he turned on Zach he'll turn on anyone? Also, did anyone catch what he said at the very end while doing the ice comp? Everyone else was like "Goodnight Julie!" and here's Frankie "Download 'My Everything' on iTunes!!" Enough Frankie. Stop plugging in your sisters albums. You're beyond pathetic and an attention seeker and America doesn't like you. We never did.

I want Derrick and Nicole for Final 2. By the way, Derrick's daughter is such a cutie pie. I could tell he loves his family very much.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:24 PM

8,638 posts, read 10,169,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omatic View Post

I'm sad that Donny went to Jury and angry that Cody wimped out on making a big move. If they had a puppet show instead of that pathetic play Cody would have been the star.

Watching Donny sit on that chair talking to Julie with tears on his face broke my heart. I'm happy they gave him a TV show appearance offer and I really think Donny will be on the next all stars.

Cody's dad annoyed me. "He's always been touchy feely." I don't care sir, teach your son to respect a marriage.

Frankie is such an fake human being. I'm sure he acts that way in real life too "Sorry Team America I tried to keep him." Seriously? If you tried than you would have at least attempted to do Operation Save Donny. Frankie NEEDS to be the next to go. Do these people next realize that if he turned on Zach he'll turn on anyone? Also, did anyone catch what he said at the very end while doing the ice comp? Everyone else was like "Goodnight Julie!" and here's Frankie "Download 'My Everything' on iTunes!!" Enough Frankie. Stop plugging in your sisters albums. You're beyond pathetic and an attention seeker and America doesn't like you. We never did.

I want Derrick and Nicole for Final 2. By the way, Derrick's daughter is such a cutie pie. I could tell he loves his family very much.
You pretty much summed up everything I was thinking tonight!

Old 08-28-2014, 10:30 PM

693 posts, read 1,041,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omatic View Post

Also, did anyone catch what he said at the very end while doing the ice comp? Everyone else was like "Goodnight Julie!" and here's Frankie "Download 'My Everything' on iTunes!!" Enough Frankie. Stop plugging in your sisters albums. You're beyond pathetic and an attention seeker and America doesn't like you. We never did.
Way to go Donny!!! And Frankie, I didn't hear that comment, but what I did notice was how he always gives shout outs to his sister and never his mother or grandmother. They were in the video too. I think it really speaks to the reason he's really there, which is to gain notoriety. At the end of the day, it is all about Frankie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I'm a little surprised by Christine's family. I'm not a fan of her's but I did feel sorry for her having her family say the things they said tonight. At least Cody's family defended him a bit. I'm not saying Christine's family should say they are fine with what Christine is doing in the house but they could have at least said they don't want to comment on it as to not make the situation worse. Now the Christine haters will have even more fuel to bash her.
In my Daniele Donato (BB 8 & 13) voice - awkward! Did you see the look on her family's faces? Her husband said they are a Christian family. Well, Christine ain't showin' her Christian values on the show. But, given her comment about how no man has ever paid attention to her on her job, coupled with the way her husband looks, it's no surprise that she's all over Cody. She's probably never had a dude even close to Cody's caliber ever pay her attention.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:42 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,791,068 times
I had read your post prior to watching the show tonight, but I just didn't see things at all like you stated. I was completely surprised that the family stated about being Christians, as I've never noticed that in anything I've seen on the show with Christine (possibly editing )? I thought her family was very nice, and that their comments were down to earth and honest, but not mean or hurtful at all. Her husband was definitely odd looking (to me) and that's when it made more sense, her clinging onto someone handsome like Cody, someone that she could never get IRL (just my opinion).

I guess it goes to show that we can all watch the same thing and come away with different opinions of what happened. Not negating what you stated, but I don't believe any folks are going to bash her more because of what her family said . Any bashing will come from what she says and does on BBAD and the regular show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post

My heart broke for Donny tonight. I'm thinking the whole town is going to throw him a parade when he gets home. I don't watch the Bold and the Beautiful but I will be watching the episode he will be on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV