Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2014, 05:23 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
This is not a spoiler, but Derrick is not nice. He is playing to the camera and to us. He knows that America loves Donny and sees Donny as the underdog, so he pretended to care. If you watch the feeds or read online big brother, you will see that he manipulates every single move. To Donny he pretends to want to keep him, but to the others he continually talked about how Donny would win comps and couldn't be trusted.
At the end of the day, isn't that the kind of person who deserves to win. He is playing the game better than anyone else in the house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 05:57 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,314,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
At the end of the day, isn't that the kind of person who deserves to win. He is playing the game better than anyone else in the house.
Not to me. He can't win comps; he just has a bunch of people that are easily led in the house. I wish that people that play with honor would start to win BB. I know that is not the popular notion, or maybe it is. There is a reason Donny has hit a chord with most of us. Maybe, just maybe, America is tired of the bad guy or the manipulator coming out ahead. Isn't it time that goodness and playing fair is rewarded?

Old 08-29-2014, 05:59 PM

372 posts, read 599,687 times
Just when I think I can't hate Fakie anymore, he does something that makes me hate him more.

Frankie's Male Make-Up Tutorial - YouTube

At the beginning he disses a guy for not wearing make up. Everyone, including guys, needs to wear make-up according to Fakie. To Fakie, appearance and fame is the only thing that matters. What a cold, shallow twit.

Old 08-29-2014, 10:43 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,191,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaMoBThere View Post
I wish BB would throw a twist in once a season where the audience can override their vote during a week they're planning to get rid of someone popular. Julie would have announced the twist, stated that America loves Donny and voted to keep him out, while voting to send Frankie packing instead. Can you imagine how his ego would have twisted that move?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
Brilliant idea!!! Someone should pitch it to the producers. But, then again, they wouldn't be able to control the outcome.
I wonder how many of these "votes" are even counted let alone acted upon.

Old 08-29-2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I'm a little surprised by Christine's family. I'm not a fan of her's but I did feel sorry for her having her family say the things they said tonight. At least Cody's family defended him a bit. I'm not saying Christine's family should say they are fine with what Christine is doing in the house but they could have at least said they don't want to comment on it as to not make the situation worse. Now the Christine haters will have even more fuel to bash her. .
If they are truly a Christian family they may be very embarrassed.

Old 08-29-2014, 11:24 PM

So they just got a wine delivery, along with play-doh and face paint. They ignored the wine and are making snakes and hearts with the play-doh.

Old 08-29-2014, 11:56 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
This is not a spoiler, but Derrick is not nice. He is playing to the camera and to us. He knows that America loves Donny and sees Donny as the underdog, so he pretended to care. If you watch the feeds or read online big brother, you will see that he manipulates every single move. To Donny he pretends to want to keep him, but to the others he continually talked about how Donny would win comps and couldn't be trusted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
I went to rep your post and say I agree, but repped you too recently . I so thought Derrick was full of BS last night, talking out both sides of his face, and playing for America and ultimately the $500K. Didn't fool me one bit !!!
I agree. The people who don't watch the feeds or BBAD, or read other forums have no idea how disgusting Derrick is. They sure didn't air the part about him threatening Zach, did they? Someone said Julie Chens assistant texts, and leans heavily toward precious Frankie. Yuck! Even Frankie's sister was hoping he would put Derrick up instead of Zach. And I noticed that Frankie only mentioned his sister when he saw the family video. He's always saying things like So, what do you think of my sister? What would you say to my sister if you saw her? Weird things like that.

Last edited by Jess5; 08-30-2014 at 12:32 AM..

Old 08-30-2014, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omatic View Post
So they just got a wine delivery, along with play-doh and face paint. They ignored the wine and are making snakes and hearts with the play-doh.
If they drank enough wine things might have gotten interesting.

Old 08-30-2014, 12:12 AM

Just a question here. BBAD live comes on at 12Midnight until 2AM on the East Coast. When is it on in other time zones?

Old 08-30-2014, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I agree. The people who don't watch the feeds or BBAD, or read other forums have no idea how disgusting Derrick is. They sure didn't air the part about him threatening Frankie, did they? Someone said Julie Chens assistant texts, and leans heavily toward precious Frankie. Yuck! Even Frankie's sister was hoping he would put Derrick up instead of Zach. And I noticed that Frankie only mentioned his sister when he saw the family video. He's always saying things like So, what do you think of my sister? What would you say to my sister if you saw her? Weird things like that.
I watch the Feeds, and I think Derrick is a good player who deserves to win. Can you point me to a time-stamp of him threatening Frankie? He is not disgusting he is trying to win. If anything, Frankie deserves nasty comments. He's been an asss this whole season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV