Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2015, 09:26 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,237,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I always think that when they have an opportunity like a bunch of walkers behind a chain link fence that they should just start stabbing.
I was literally yelling at the tv "stab them you idiots!" lol!
im hoping Tara is ok because it would suck to lose a great character over douchebag traitor preacher boy! what a pansy! lol sorry getting a little too into it

with two episodes left I feel like we are in for another woodsbury vs. prison showdown! and we may not like it

overall great episode! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2015, 09:43 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
I'm rewatching the last episode and Jesse's kid is really annoying. He is way too obsessed with hand stamps and cookies.

ETA: That kid also has a very obvious bowl haircut for someone who is the son of a former hairstylist.

Yeah, that bowl cut is fascinating, good catch, you would think Jess could do better than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Agreed but did you not catch the part where she decides to put Abraham in charge of the construction crew? She knew it was the right thing to do but when talking about it to Maggie she expresses some concern in how one by one Ricks group keeps gaining positions of power. She didn't want it to be that way across the board. And doesn't even know her son is dead yet..
That's my feeling, she's starting to get a little worried about losing her on place on the totem pole and once she finds out about her son it will only further her rising insecurities blinding or excusing her judgement or to a degree.

Quote:
Now she can read him and is probably dismissing him as a zealot. Once she finds out her son's dead, she might have a change of heart. And again, once Rick does whatever he will to Pete, things will look even worse.
^Yep

Old 03-15-2015, 09:56 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,534,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
No kidding. But I'm not sure what that has to do with my post.
Suspension of disbelief: once you're willing to accept the existence of zombies it seems kind of silly to protest how many it would take to bring down a horse… just saying.

Old 03-15-2015, 11:25 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,953,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I guess you won't be going to bed early, jammies.
LOL - Nope, the crew redemmed themselves tonight, too bad the good ones got hurt/died. Maybe Maggie will whack the preacher next week and Glen will get the coward.

Better yet, just kill 'em all, then get a buldozer and push some dirt up those walls before someone drives a Fiat through!

Did they ever get the part they went for?

Old 03-15-2015, 11:40 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,742,238 times
One of the best episodes in several seasons. Father Gabriel is a punk, but that was a great scene.....he lit the match that is going to consume Alexandria. Maggie looked shattered. Noah's death scene was epic. Great to see the writers move between multiple story-lines with ease & direction. It all fit together.

Last edited by Brave Stranger; 03-16-2015 at 12:08 AM..

Old 03-15-2015, 11:46 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,953,657 times
BTW - what's with Eugene getting uppity all of a sudden like he's the saviour of the group leading them to paradise. They would have been better off fixing the prison ... And the Tank!

Cause when you gotta tank the apocolypse don't mean ----! LOL

BTW - Anybody notice the political commentary on the wife beater when Carol tells Rick, "You will have to kill him."

I know why Alexandria leaves me cringing. The people are the epitomy of moidern america. Political, mostly incompetant, inconsiderate, thuggish boobs. There's a couple who have what it takes, not many. I see a bloodbath ahead.

Last edited by jamies; 03-16-2015 at 01:13 AM..

Old 03-16-2015, 04:18 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,242,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I thought it was interesting that Maggie was crouched down in the hallway and heard exactly what the minister said to Deanna. Whew, I'm so glad she heard it. Now Rick will know and won't be blindsided.
Quote:
When Aaron first met Rick's group and was talking about the great doctor they had at Alexandria, he must have been talking about Porch D*ck Pete. But Pete seems like he's always drunk, so how could he be a brilliant doctor?

And how could Eugene, who is pretty darn out of shape, carry a 140 lb girl through a zombie infested store and parking lot to a van?

Deanna has no idea that Gabriel is batcrap crazy or that he left his parishoners to be eaten by walkers, and it's going to look really bad when Glenn returns without her son. It's going to look even worse when Rick kills Porchd*ck.
How many patients does Pete have? His "greatness" could have come earlier in Alexandria from when he had more serious conditions to tend to.

For Eugene, ever seen an offensive guard (football)? Pretty big dudes for sure. In fact, the heaviest college football teams tend to be the most winningest. Eugene is a gentle giant but what-ever his deal people do have the ability to conjure physical strength when needed. Then again, despite telling her that it was their fault that her and Aiden got hurt and that they all should have listened to him, it seems obvious he feels guilty about being a coward. By carrying Tara out of there he was literally carrying the weight of that guilt on his shoulders.

When Father Gabriel leaves, Deanna steps into the library. A man's yell is heard off into the distance, with Deanna looking towards its direction. I thought the yell was from Rick taking out Pete, but then the scene cuts to Carol telling Rick what he has to do.

So, to continue...Deanna knows that that her group is weak, that is why she let Rick's group in and told the Alexandrians that they were full-fledged members of the group off the bat and that was that. She wants them to take over. Then again, she is a politician.

Quote:
Now she can read him and is probably dismissing him as a zealot. Once she finds out her son's dead, she might have a change of heart. And again, once Rick does whatever he will to Pete, things will look even worse.
She thanked Glenn twice for putting her son in place, the last time right before they went out.

The other guy is still alive. Didn't Glen tell Eugene to help get his body into the van? She won't change heart, especially since homeboy messed up and got Noah killed and Glenn has so far not only kept him alive but has brought him back to Alexandria. He could have left him for the zombies, but didn't. Deanna will understand the "goodness" of that action.

Old 03-16-2015, 05:06 AM

4,716 posts, read 5,961,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
How many patients does Pete have? His "greatness" could have come earlier in Alexandria from when he had more serious conditions to tend to.

For Eugene, ever seen an offensive guard (football)? Pretty big dudes for sure. In fact, the heaviest college football teams tend to be the most winningest. Eugene is a gentle giant but what-ever his deal people do have the ability to conjure physical strength when needed. Then again, despite telling her that it was their fault that her and Aiden got hurt and that they all should have listened to him, it seems obvious he feels guilty about being a coward. By carrying Tara out of there he was literally carrying the weight of that guilt on his shoulders.

When Father Gabriel leaves, Deanna steps into the library. A man's yell is heard off into the distance, with Deanna looking towards its direction. I thought the yell was from Rick taking out Pete, but then the scene cuts to Carol telling Rick what he has to do.

So, to continue...Deanna knows that that her group is weak, that is why she let Rick's group in and told the Alexandrians that they were full-fledged members of the group off the bat and that was that. She wants them to take over. Then again, she is a politician.

She thanked Glenn twice for putting her son in place, the last time right before they went out.

The other guy is still alive. Didn't Glen tell Eugene to help get his body into the van? She won't change heart, especially since homeboy messed up and got Noah killed and Glenn has so far not only kept him alive but has brought him back to Alexandria. He could have left him for the zombies, but didn't. Deanna will understand the "goodness" of that action.
I thought it was Glenn yelling that they needed help? The "run" group just arriving back in town...

Old 03-16-2015, 05:17 AM

4,716 posts, read 5,961,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
LOL - Nope, the crew redemmed themselves tonight, too bad the good ones got hurt/died. Maybe Maggie will whack the preacher next week and Glen will get the coward.

Better yet, just kill 'em all, then get a buldozer and push some dirt up those walls before someone drives a Fiat through!

Did they ever get the part they went for?
They did find the part - Tara and Eugene pulling it out of the box is what started the whole crap storm.

Old 03-16-2015, 05:58 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
BTW - what's with Eugene getting uppity all of a sudden like he's the saviour of the group leading them to paradise. They would have been better off fixing the prison ... And the Tank!

Cause when you gotta tank the apocolypse don't mean ----! LOL
The prison got over run and several holes knocked in walls and the Darryl dropped a grenade down the barrel of the tank. It is unlikely either could be repaired by them.

Quote:
BTW - Anybody notice the political commentary on the wife beater when Carol tells Rick, "You will have to kill him."

I know why Alexandria leaves me cringing. The people are the epitomy of moidern america. Political, mostly incompetant, inconsiderate, thuggish boobs. There's a couple who have what it takes, not many. I see a bloodbath ahead.
I wouldn't want to bring politics into it because i think it takes the fun out of watching and discussing the show but i really dont get what your saying. Carol says kill him because she has zero tolerance and doesn't mess around. She also knows she can manipulate Rick. Regardless of whether or not she knows he has the hots for Jessie though I doubt she does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV