Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2015, 08:24 AM

4,716 posts, read 5,960,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Enough to only fill up one of those house for a cocktail welcoming party. Aaron and Erik and Daryl didn't go. Maybe they left a couple on guard duty, who knows. But I got the feeling everyone was invited and was supposed to be there, even though they didn't necessarily show everybody. So maybe 20-30 tops?
it's possible there could have been a few people who stayed away - we never saw the old couple there that I can recall, nor all the kids (Enid?). We don't know if there were people milling about on a deck outside, in a basement, in the front yard, etc. I don't recall seeing Deanna's jerk son Aiden there, either. We did see the other son hitting on Sasha, though.

I have a pretty good sized house and our home can easily accommodate a party of 30 or more people, if we wanted to host one. (My daughter had a Halloween party last year for about 20 tweens and they confined themselves to the basement and the family room. So, we could have had a like number of adults in the kitchen, dining room, living room and out on the deck if we had wanted.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2015, 10:12 AM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
IRL, there are no zombies to eat horses.
No kidding. But I'm not sure what that has to do with my post.

Old 03-14-2015, 10:16 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Norman Reedus was on The Late Show with Jimmy Fallon last night. He posed for Prada back when he was oh, so young and oh so much cuter! What a hunk he was in those photos! His hair still looked like season 1.

LOL, his mother wanted to know if he could cut his hair and take a shower now that they are in Alexandria. She is also shipping on Carol and Daryl! Cool, Mom!

Old 03-14-2015, 11:54 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
it's possible there could have been a few people who stayed away - we never saw the old couple there that I can recall, nor all the kids (Enid?). We don't know if there were people milling about on a deck outside, in a basement, in the front yard, etc. I don't recall seeing Deanna's jerk son Aiden there, either. We did see the other son hitting on Sasha, though.

I have a pretty good sized house and our home can easily accommodate a party of 30 or more people, if we wanted to host one. (My daughter had a Halloween party last year for about 20 tweens and they confined themselves to the basement and the family room. So, we could have had a like number of adults in the kitchen, dining room, living room and out on the deck if we had wanted.)
I get that, which is why I said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Enough to only fill up one of those house for a cocktail welcoming party. Aaron and Erik and Daryl didn't go. Maybe they left a couple on guard duty, who knows. But I got the feeling everyone was invited and was supposed to be there, even though they didn't necessarily show everybody. So maybe 20-30 tops?

Old 03-14-2015, 11:56 AM

7,743 posts, read 15,871,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Norman Reedus was on The Late Show with Jimmy Fallon last night. He posed for Prada back when he was oh, so young and oh so much cuter! What a hunk he was in those photos! His hair still looked like season 1.

LOL, his mother wanted to know if he could cut his hair and take a shower now that they are in Alexandria. She is also shipping on Carol and Daryl! Cool, Mom!
Did you see his shirt on the magazine cover? It said "Bite me". Lol.

Old 03-14-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkpoe View Post
Did you see his shirt on the magazine cover? It said "Bite me". Lol.
LOL, yeah. I wouldn't mind having a tee shirt of that cover!

Old 03-14-2015, 01:40 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
I wonder how many more episodes are left in the season.

I've hung with all 5 seasons so far.... I'm thinking of ****canning TWD after this season... IDK... LOL... I feel like it's a divorce... I've got so much wrapped in it... LOL...

IDK.... I just know that I'm finding myself getting a bit bored with the show and everyone I work with that watches the show is feeling the same way... I'll definitely finish this season... but we'll have to see where it goes and if I want to keep with it...

I don't watch a lot of shows and the ones I do watch I want to make count....

Old 03-14-2015, 02:12 PM

Hmm, I am still liking it just fine. I wonder what has people bored with it? I like that our gang is going through so many different levels of trying to stay "human" but also trying to stay the warriors they have had to become. This interacting with people who have no clue as to what "reality" has become outside their wall is a very good sl IMO.

Old 03-14-2015, 03:21 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Hmm, I am still liking it just fine. I wonder what has people bored with it? I like that our gang is going through so many different levels of trying to stay "human" but also trying to stay the warriors they have had to become. This interacting with people who have no clue as to what "reality" has become outside their wall is a very good sl IMO.
It feels like they are milking it to me... yeah... we get what they're doing.... let's move forward a bit here...... TWD has a way of just sort of stalling too much at times.... they did that with the governor.... they dragged that story line out farther than it needed to be.

I was shocked when the wrapped up the terminus plot/story line and got rid of that so quickly.... LOL....

Having Rick throw a mack down on that woman when he knew she was clearly married was sort of classless in my opinion..... I get that a big dawg's gotta eat, but why a married woman???

Old 03-14-2015, 03:25 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Having Rick throw a mack down on that woman when he knew she was clearly married was sort of classless in my opinion..... I get that a big dawg's gotta eat, but why a married woman???
Maybe he thought she had made a pass at him already. Maybe he thought the feeling was mutual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV