Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2015, 07:21 AM

1,868 posts, read 3,068,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
They are really following the comics now. I had a feeling that Reg would die, because the leader of Alexandria's wife died in the comics and the leader (a guy named Douglas) tells Rick to kill Pete.

The whole episode was fast paced, and then the end was sort of slow.

As for Morgan, the reason he is popular is because all of the basic principles these folks follow came from him. He is the one who came up with the term "Walkers;" he is the one who taught Rick how to take them down. He's been a leader of the group by proxy since the beginning. I'm excited to see what he can do now.

And as much as I want Richonne to happen, I think Morgan and Michonne would be kick ass together.
I'm a fan of Morgan because I think Lennie James is an amazing actor. He completely out shined the rest of the cast in Jericho.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2015, 07:21 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,896,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
You forgot the two other "wolves" that jumped Morgan and stuffed in the Nissan after knocking them out. There are probably more teams roaming around looking for victims.
The two that Morgan knocked out where the same shown near the end...at least I think.

Old 03-30-2015, 07:35 AM

32,113 posts, read 34,732,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Morgan was the very first "good" guy Rick met after he got out of the hospital in season one.
Morgan was the first living person Rick met after he got out of the hospital, not only the first good guy.

I think there will always be a strong fan attachment to the earliest characters. Rick, Morgan, Glenn and Shane are the only characters in the pilot (technically, it's only Glenn's voice). Personally, I care a lot more about those characters more than the others.

Old 03-30-2015, 07:42 AM

1,786 posts, read 2,383,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
The two that Morgan knocked out where the same shown near the end...at least I think.
That was my impression too. Did anyone comprehend the purpose of the Wolves setting the walker trap with the cargo containers? I thought those characters stated something about the trap near the end of the episode, but I didn't hear it well enough.

Old 03-30-2015, 07:45 AM

1,422 posts, read 3,442,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
That was my impression too. Did anyone comprehend the purpose of the Wolves setting the walker trap with the cargo containers? I thought those characters stated something about the trap near the end of the episode, but I didn't hear it well enough.
my guess is that they hope people would open the trucks then of course run into the car for protection, that is why that note Aaron found was in there. the wolves come back make the walkers go back to the trucks and the wolves take what they want from the people in the car, then kill them.

Old 03-30-2015, 07:49 AM

1,786 posts, read 2,383,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adric View Post
I'm a fan of Morgan because I think Lennie James is an amazing actor. He completely out shined the rest of the cast in Jericho.
Also, I think less-developed characters are more of a "blank slate" in the sense that they haven't been on the show enough to do things that make the audience dislike them, so the viewer is free to project positive qualities onto them. For example, Lori and Andrea are two of the most disliked characters, but they also had plenty of screen time for the writers to make them do scornful things. The viewers seemed to generally like T-Dog, but he also had very few lines and very little screen time relative to other characters.

Old 03-30-2015, 08:27 AM

2,605 posts, read 2,712,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
my guess is that they hope people would open the trucks then of course run into the car for protection, that is why that note Aaron found was in there. the wolves come back make the walkers go back to the trucks and the wolves take what they want from the people in the car, then kill them.
What did the note say, I didn't catch that part

Old 03-30-2015, 08:35 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
It was my impression that they were the same guys. Right now, they don't seem that impressive of a group. No bullets in the gun, taken out pretty easily by Morgan 2 against 1 with the advantage of surprise. But of course, there could be plenty more of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keraT View Post
"Get out of the car. It's a trap." Or something to that effect.

Old 03-30-2015, 08:56 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keraT View Post
The note said these are bad people this is a trap.

I didn't understand the reason for them doing this? Is it just that they are crazy?

Old 03-30-2015, 09:11 AM

1,422 posts, read 3,442,177 times
crazy yea would be my guess, and to take things from people. everyone seems to think that people wouldn't be like this in the real world if god forbid something of this magnitude happened of course not zombies but something else. Well the way the people are now and the way this world is its not far from how people would really be in reality. I think much worse..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV