Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2015, 01:36 PM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times

Advertisements

I think Michonne is secretly in love with Rick and wants to adopt Carl. I bet she will use the katana on Jessie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2015, 01:38 PM

2,382 posts, read 5,396,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I actually figured that the chocolate would be the reason Carol gave for being where she was at the time. She had the chocolate....."I needed more chocolate to make more cookies."

I sure didn't expect to hear that monologue from her. It reminded me of a scene out of The Godfather only it was scarier. Yikes!
The problem is that she'd still have to explain how she got in.... and come to think of it, there was no way to re-lock the window latch after she left.

her speech to the kid creeped me out - and it's sort of what happened to her poor daughter Sophie. She was tied to a tree but did end up lost and all alone in the woods until the walkers got her.

Old 03-10-2015, 02:03 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
and how is it, they knew he loved motor cycles
They probably looked at his leather vest and boots and made the assumption that he likes motorcycles. If they learned that from surveillance, that would mean they've been following them for a really long time, and a long way. When was the last time Darryl had a motorcycle?

Old 03-10-2015, 02:53 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,280,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
They probably looked at his leather vest and boots and made the assumption that he likes motorcycles. If they learned that from surveillance, that would mean they've been following them for a really long time, and a long way. When was the last time Darryl had a motorcycle?
He left his Triumph at the prison.

I don't think Daryl sold out one bit. I find Aaron to be trustworthy. I think there will be good and bad people in Alexandria, it's not just a black and white thing. And Daryl knows good people from bad people, like Aaron said, so he wouldn't be so easily fooled if Aaron was feeding him BS.

Old 03-10-2015, 02:58 PM

1,626 posts, read 1,356,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
I agree. Our group won't become "bad guys" in the sense that the Terminus people, the Governor & his henchmen, and the "claimed" gang are bad guys. Our guys will not start eating people or raping women and children, and they will still be the ones to save babies, wimpy ministers and useless nerds.

What I meant in my earlier post is that they will start to do "bad" things--things that would be "bad" to normal people and to the Alexandrians--but which are understandable knowing what they've been through. They have just become intensely pragmatic, valuing "survival at almost all costs," and that "almost" might slide a little on a continuum.
Yes, this is what I meant and is why I put "bad" in quotes. They will seem "bad" to the Alexandrians if they take over. But they are not evil, just survivors.

I think it would be interesting to see them perceived that way. They would just be trying to survive, as they have been all along, but now they would be the ones kicking people out or doing whatever needed doing to make it safe (in their definition of safe) for them.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:25 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:
But she got into the pantry through the window. She didn't have permission for that. If she was legitimately going to make another batch of cookies, she'd have to go to the fat girl to get the key.
The fact that there is a fat girl at all is a testament to them not be hurting for food. Especially since they put her in charge of watching it. Carol can just blame her and say she ate it.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:26 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,902,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
The fact that there is a fat girl at all is a testament to them not be hurting for food. Especially since they put her in charge of watching it. Carol can just blame her and say she ate it.
That's what I'd do!

Old 03-10-2015, 03:27 PM

1,626 posts, read 1,356,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
Actually the more I think about it - Sasha and Rick are rooted in reality - it's the Alexandrians (can I coin a new term?) who are crazy/delusional. Sasha's reaction was spot on - you're *worried* about making my favorite meal? That's *all* you worry about? How about gangs who rape kids, cannibals, raiders, and not to mention the dead-alive roaming on the other side of a thin aluminum wall. Sasha is the one of the more level headed people there.
ITA, she has every reason to be the way she is, but she LOOKS crazy to the Alexandrians. She and Rick seem like they're on hair-triggers or like they are about to explode. I wonder who will go off first.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:40 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Sort of, and I agree with that, but he's starting to seem like the Governor, and that's just too much for me to swallow.
The Governor? What has Rick done that resembles the governor at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Carol is scary. I thought she was going to whack another kid tonight!

All I know is something exciting better happen next week - like Darrel and the boys having a three way or a tank driving through the flimsy backward built wall with the ladder ramps on the outside or I'm gonna go clean up my sock drawer.
The last two episodes have been excellent & yet already there's not enough bomb explosions to please people. I don't know why some people even watch the show when there's nothing but complaints about it.

Quote:
I think that we as viewers are supposed to feel suspicious, even paranoid, about Alexandria. That way, we will justify some of Rick's and Carol's behavior and caution in our own heads. But I think it'll turn out that the Alexandrians really are decent people (though naïve) and our group are becoming the monsters. The suspicious stuff about Alexandria is put in there to help us see it through Rick & company's eyes. If you've been fighting for survival against group after group of people who want to kill you, this group of "normal" people will look very suspicious.

Remember the theme that kept coming up in their dialogue last season: "You can't come back from this." "You don't come back from that." I think we're now seeing how the group that we're attached to (some of them anyway) are maybe too far gone to "come back" from it all.
I don't really see our group becoming bad at all.

Why are people on here scared of Rick? He hasn't done anything hurtful or weird. So he touched his gun....so what? He kissed Jessie on the cheek....ok, and?

I still say this new place is whack.

Old 03-10-2015, 04:54 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
I have no doubt that Rick, Carol, and Daryl would kill anyone who tried to exile them. They are all that's left of the original core group (not counting Carl). Glen and Maggie wouldn't and Michonne probably wouldn't. But if Rick and Porch**** got into it, or Glen punched Deanna's son again, or they just got voted off the island for being jumpy and aggressive, Rick would not go quietly. I think that is what he meant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV