Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2015, 12:53 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
OK, I hear that they're going to kill off half the remaining season 1 & 2 cast in the finale due to a major contract dispute. Anybody else hear similar?

Spoiler
OK, that was just me being silly from being too tired from a long week at work.
IDK who else we can lose
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2015, 12:55 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
I thought Hardwick said there would be four guests next week, Carol, Daryl, one of the producers and a special secret guest. So I think Carol and Daryl are safe.

Old 03-27-2015, 01:22 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,902,469 times
Right, the "special surprise guest" is usually someone who got killed.

Old 03-27-2015, 01:49 PM

605 posts, read 1,259,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah1968 View Post
okay this is it, my death prediction. After much thought and careful consideration, my touch of death goes to..........CAROL!
We need that preacher to GO!!!! he's a bad seed - seeing how he bad mouthed and LIED about the group that took him in??!! what an ass!!

Old 03-27-2015, 02:38 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,817,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Morgan is HUNDREDS of miles away with no transportation. There is no way he can find them even if he were looking.
If only there were some unused vehicles somewhere that Morgan could use...

If only there was plenty of gasoline to be had in abandoned gas stations and abandoned vehicles to power whatever vehicle Morgan might appropriate...

If only there were generators to recharge dead batteries so Morgan could start said vehicle...

Oh, wait - there's all of those things in massive abundance, because 99.9% of the populace is dead, and there stuff is lying around everywhere for the taking ! And Morgan has a map to NoVA with "RICK GRIMES" written on it!

Are you even watching this series?

Old 03-27-2015, 02:47 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,902,469 times
My death wish-list

Need to die, now:
Gabriel
Baby Judith (sorry, but she's like luggage)
Nicholas (the d-bag that wanted to leave Glenn to die, and then lied)

Need to shape up, or die:
Sasha
Pete (maybe they can just amputate his legs and stick him in a wheelchair. He can still be a doctor and surgeon)
Deanna & her cardboard husband
Most of the other Alexandrians (excluding Aaron & his partner, Francine (the girl who Abraham saved who then kicked ass), and the tall guy who recognized how great Abraham is and told Deanna.

Should probably die, but I don't mind them being around for entertainment purposes:
Eugene
Sam (the cookie kid)

I don't really have any feelings either way, if they die or not:
Jessie
Tara
Rosita
Teenage girl with kitchen timer
Morgan (Only if his death is very, very interesting in terms of the story. Otherwise, I'd be disappointed)

Should never, ever die:
Daryl
Carl
Rick
Carol
Michonne
Abraham
Glennmaggie (hmm, sounds like a good scotch)

Last edited by Tracysherm; 03-27-2015 at 02:55 PM..

Old 03-27-2015, 04:56 PM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I thought Hardwick said there would be four guests next week, Carol, Daryl, one of the producers and a special secret guest. So I think Carol and Daryl are safe.
wull, when they killed Hershal, he was a guest.....

Old 03-27-2015, 06:13 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times
Glen can't die, Maggie would have lost too much to bear. She might die. She's barely been shown for a long time............

Old 03-27-2015, 06:39 PM

4,716 posts, read 5,961,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
If only there were some unused vehicles somewhere that Morgan could use...

If only there was plenty of gasoline to be had in abandoned gas stations and abandoned vehicles to power whatever vehicle Morgan might appropriate...

If only there were generators to recharge dead batteries so Morgan could start said vehicle...

Oh, wait - there's all of those things in massive abundance, because 99.9% of the populace is dead, and there stuff is lying around everywhere for the taking ! And Morgan has a map to NoVA with "RICK GRIMES" written on it!

Are you even watching this series?
sometimes, people forget to think what is beyond what they see around the cast on the TV.

Remember, it took Rick and company 17 days to get from Georgia to Richmond, which is normally maybe a 6-8 hour drive? Then, they left Richmond, ran out of gas and walked for a while, then were running short of supplies when they holed up in the barn overnight when the strategic tornado blew through. Aaron came along the next day and they spent at least a full day getting to Alexandria, where they have been for at least a few days.

Oh, and before that, the group had split up and then Abe and company turned back to re-hook up with Rick once they found out about Eugene's lie and spent more time looking for Beth in Atlanta.

Morgan is one person and only needs a motorcycle, or even a motorized bike to make it that far. Couldn't do that with Carol recovering for at least part of that 17 day journey, plus a baby as well. Heck, walking a realistic 30 miles a day in 17 days gets you 510 miles, or the distance from Atlanta to Alexandria.

Old 03-27-2015, 07:39 PM

1,509 posts, read 1,796,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
And Morgan has a map to NoVA with "RICK GRIMES" written on it!
Actually, it's a map to DC. He might drive right past Alexandria into a different group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
My death wish-list

Need to die, now:
Gabriel
Baby Judith (sorry, but she's like luggage)
Nicholas (the d-bag that wanted to leave Glenn to die, and then lied)

Need to shape up, or die:
Sasha
Pete (maybe they can just amputate his legs and stick him in a wheelchair. He can still be a doctor and surgeon)
Deanna & her cardboard husband
Most of the other Alexandrians (excluding Aaron & his partner, Francine (the girl who Abraham saved who then kicked ass), and the tall guy who recognized how great Abraham is and told Deanna.

Should probably die, but I don't mind them being around for entertainment purposes:
Eugene
Sam (the cookie kid)

I don't really have any feelings either way, if they die or not:
Jessie
Tara
Rosita
Teenage girl with kitchen timer
Morgan (Only if his death is very, very interesting in terms of the story. Otherwise, I'd be disappointed)

Should never, ever die:
Daryl
Carl
Rick
Carol
Michonne
Abraham
Glennmaggie (hmm, sounds like a good scotch)
That's an excellent list, I can't quibble with it.
But Eugene and Sam are just growing, so they should last a few more episodes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV