Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2015, 09:12 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
If I were Rick and co. I would be cautious of this place. How have they survived for so long when they don't know how to get supplies the right way?
Before they went in the gate there was someone in a house outside the gate looking at them through a window. Enid? And maybe Enid is the one who took Rick's gun from the blender.
I can understand them having a hard time adjusting to living inside a enclosed environment after living in the wild for so long. But, come on Daryl, take a shower! At least Rick shaved off his Grizzly Adam's beard and got a haircut.
I think the ROTC guys and the husband of the blonde lady who cut Rick's hair after going to be trouble.
I missed this last week. Caught it this week on the repeat. This place is giving me the CREEPS. Its too "perfect".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2015, 09:30 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,281,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Sasha aint ready. Got PTSD.

Horses cant catch a break.

Rick makes a move.

I think Aaron is going to try to "recruit" Daryl over to his team.

Carol ain't playin'.
What are you talking about? Daryl already agreed to help Aaron recruit people.

Old 03-08-2015, 09:46 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,468,542 times
Deanna seemed a little off in this episode if you aske me, like, this little utopia, I've built in my mind is going to work, no matter what other reality exist outside those walls; almost like she's holding on to her idea for dear life. I'm probably reading too much into it, she just seemed a little desperate suppressing her own fears.

Though Sasha, shows signs of PTSD, I was with her when said to that woman something about, that's all you are worried about, as if all is right with the world, I get trying to live a normal life, but, you can't expect these new people to integrate so swiftly as if all they've been doing is out on camping adventures with least of their worries being a home cooked meal and cocktail hours. Have the decency to read the womans face and she's not comfortable.

Daryl and Aaron, sitting in a tree. Honestly, with all the rumors that had been stirring lately, I almost expected those two to kiss. But good Daryl finally took a shower or at the very least wiped down.

Carole is a hoot, scary for sure, but a bit comical at the same time. She truly may be the one to fear most, Rick right at her shirt tails.

Speaking of Rick, he better get a grip and take a cold one. I do think he sensed there were some problems between Jessie and Hubby, she also made it clear that something was amiss by some of what she said during their conversation, things weren't always, better before, she said it more than once. Plus hubby gives off a bad vibe that's not hard to miss. Jess almost seems a little frightened of hubby or that could be a ploy. I don't know just yet.

Where's the preacher, did he get eaten and they just didn't show that part as they've not been able to fit everything in between all the commercials and thought maybe none would miss his absence.

Good episode, the place is indeed creepy and we all are just waiting for the next shoe to drop, just like some of Rick's crew are. We know it's coming and even we aren't sitting comfortably. I'm just afraid of who how many we are going to be losing and how it will all go down.

Old 03-08-2015, 10:04 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,784,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
What are you talking about? Daryl already agreed to help Aaron recruit people.
I meant the rumors of Daryl being the gay character before Aaron and Erik showed up.

Old 03-08-2015, 10:13 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,784,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Deanna seemed a little off in this episode if you aske me, like, this little utopia, I've built in my mind is going to work, no matter what other reality exist outside those walls; almost like she's holding on to her idea for dear life. I'm probably reading too much into it, she just seemed a little desperate suppressing her own fears.
Agreed. She goes through great lengths and risk to recruit Rick and co then argues with them about security when she has put them in charge of it. I get her concern about Sasha because she looked unstable.

Quote:
Though Sasha, shows signs of PTSD, I was with her when said to that woman something about, that's all you are worried about, as if all is right with the world, I get trying to live a normal life, but, you can't expect these new people to integrate so swiftly as if all they've been doing is out on camping adventures with least of their worries being a home cooked meal and cocktail hours. Have the decency to read the womans face and she's not comfortable.
Yes! That woman should have known to back off. I know its TV and they are trying to contrast the groups but i dont buy those people living behind those walls not to be experiencing some shell shock and issues of their own.

Quote:
Daryl and Aaron, sitting in a tree. Honestly, with all the rumors that had been stirring lately, I almost expected those two to kiss. But good Daryl finally took a shower or at the very least wiped down.
Ha ha. Me too.

Quote:
Carole is a hoot, scary for sure, but a bit comical at the same time. She truly may be the one to fear most, Rick right at her shirt tails.
I thought Carol was going to flip out on Daryl and Rick. "Y'ALL BETTER TAKE THESE DAMN GUNS!" I loved how she shot the walker in the body to use some bullets.

Quote:
Speaking of Rick, he better get a grip and take a cold one. I do think he sensed there were some problems between Jessie and Hubby, she also made it clear that something was amiss by some of what she said during their conversation, things weren't always, better before, she said it more than once. Plus hubby gives off a bad vibe that's not hard to miss. Jess almost seems a little frightened of hubby or that could be a ploy. I don't know just yet.
I guess now that shelter and food are taken care of Rick has needs to attend to.

Quote:
Where's the preacher, did he get eaten and they just didn't show that part as they've not been able to fit everything in between all the commercials and thought maybe none would miss his absence.

Good episode, the place is indeed creepy and we all are just waiting for the next shoe to drop, just like some of Rick's crew are. We know it's coming and even we aren't sitting comfortably. I'm just afraid of who how many we are going to be losing and how it will all go down.
We'll see...

Old 03-08-2015, 10:44 PM

6,575 posts, read 6,745,260 times
Rick is a little out of character IMO in tonight's episode. Pulling the gun.....come on. Even the kiss is borderline behavior for him.

Old 03-08-2015, 10:46 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
I was wondering where the preacher and the guy that was going to 'save the world' disappeared to as well. They are in the previews for next week.

Old 03-08-2015, 10:56 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,623,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Rick is a little out of character IMO in tonight's episode. Pulling the gun.....come on. Even the kiss is borderline behavior for him.
Yeah, apparently Rick is ok with adultery now, despite the Shane and Lori stuff.

Old 03-08-2015, 10:59 PM

32,114 posts, read 34,747,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Rick is the new Shane.

Old 03-08-2015, 11:01 PM

6,575 posts, read 6,745,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoytruffle View Post
Yeah, apparently Rick is ok with adultery now, despite the Shane and Lori stuff.
Yup. I understand that under pressure a character will do something that conflicts with his/her personality....but in the end, people are who they are; and revert back to their basic nature. Perhaps Rick will get a grip. This kind of character development with Rick is overreach IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV