Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2015, 06:06 AM

5,521 posts, read 7,109,883 times

Advertisements

What is the big deal about Morgan? Who cares anymore?

Either bring him out or kill him off, enough is enough already!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2015, 06:55 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
He's a great actor but i think bringing him in to an episode with everybody running around will get him lost in the crowd and be pointless and anticlimactic. His two episodes were awesome but also i think because there were only two or three other characters around him. Now, we've got whole episodes where certain people don't get a line or even make an appearance - there's just so many. So for him to matter i think they would need to narrow the focus down quite a bit so it revolves around him.

Old 03-26-2015, 07:14 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,352,184 times
As long as it isn't Rick, Glenn or Daryl. I am afraid that they are going to throw Rick outside without any guns and I only hope that Carol has hidden them outside somewhere.

Old 03-26-2015, 09:10 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
What is the big deal about Morgan? Who cares anymore?

Either bring him out or kill him off, enough is enough already!
wull, be patient, they showed him for a reason....he probably surface soon....

Old 03-26-2015, 11:00 AM

14 posts, read 16,261 times
I guess the people who will be attending this weekend's Talking Dead will be the first to know who dies, they'll just see him/her on the couch and either say "Oh no! Not __________!!" or "Good, I hate that ___________!"

Old 03-26-2015, 11:13 AM

6,452 posts, read 9,814,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robou View Post
Exactly... Somewhat made to look like maybe Sasha had gone mental and was gunning down townspeople from the watchtower.

NO I watched it again last night. The people you see running when sasha is watching are running to the fight between Rick and the Doc.

Old 03-26-2015, 11:34 AM

1,007 posts, read 1,126,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
I think it is utterly stupid and ridiculous that Rick and Carol immediately go to "let's kill him", especially when he is a surgeon. I get that they want us to think "civilization's laws don't apply here", but really? Right off the bat, they're talking about killing him? And Rick gets real close to Jessie like he's about to kiss her...sorry, that whole part of the episode was stupid to me. And the little smile on Carol's face when Rick and Pete were fighting. Surely she's rational enough to realize Pete is not Ed and to quit projecting.
Totally agree with all of the above. I am annoyed with this whole storyline. They've only known these people for like a minute and there's not even any real proof that anyone is being abused except for the words of a child. But "we need to kill him." Jessie has only been around for a couple of episodes. As a viewer I do not care about her nor am I invested in her story. The intense reaction by Rick and Carol to the personal problems of a couple of people so new makes me feel like I am reading a book with some pages missing.

Old 03-26-2015, 11:43 AM

734 posts, read 1,082,189 times
I am tired of them trying to make this Rick/Jessie thing happen. There is no chemistry at all there. Anyway, they have been at Alexandria for a few days? Already Rick has lost his mind over another man's wife? I was so annoyed when he pushed his own son back so he could fight Pete. Really, Rick? While he is obsessing over Jessie, Tara is laid up unconscious, Sasha has lost her mind, the priest is turning on them, Carl is sneaking out of the gates and who is watching Judith? It is not his or Carol's duty to kill Pete. If Jessie wants to stay there and get her tail beat, that is her business. If not, she can take her kids and move into one of the other hundreds of houses that are available.

Old 03-26-2015, 12:08 PM
mcq

337 posts, read 672,930 times
My prediction on Morgan if they show him... he'll show up at Noah's hometown, look around at all the death and smile as the show ends, leaving fans further frustrated as to what, if anything they are doing with him. But seriously, if he is traveling from the original house, to Gabriel's church, then all the way to Alexandria and he is all by himself, that is some seriously impressive stuff! He would have to have some interesting back story if he ever meets up with the rest.

Old 03-26-2015, 12:30 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,280,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored chick View Post
I am tired of them trying to make this Rick/Jessie thing happen. There is no chemistry at all there. Anyway, they have been at Alexandria for a few days? Already Rick has lost his mind over another man's wife? I was so annoyed when he pushed his own son back so he could fight Pete. Really, Rick? While he is obsessing over Jessie, Tara is laid up unconscious, Sasha has lost her mind, the priest is turning on them, Carl is sneaking out of the gates and who is watching Judith? It is not his or Carol's duty to kill Pete. If Jessie wants to stay there and get her tail beat, that is her business. If not, she can take her kids and move into one of the other hundreds of houses that are available.
I agree, and I don't even see how he has had the opportunity to have these feelings for her, but they are hellbent on following the comics. The writers are terrible at writing romantic storylines, which is why there have been so few of them. Also, if they are going to follow the comics the way I think they are, there will be a pretty awesome pay off in terms of Rick's love life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV