Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2015, 02:41 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,229,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Who was that girl running in the woods with the rifle, alongside the walkers, when Sasha was eying them through the lookout tower?

I don't know why Rick just doesn't through Deanna over the fence and feed her and her husband to the walkers?
Because he can't THROW that high.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2015, 02:49 PM

1,786 posts, read 2,386,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
I'm starting to think baby Judith will die next week (hence the teasers about there being reason for tears). If they are going to have to leave Alexandria and go back on the road, she's really just dead weight. They've already proven they are good people who will keep a baby alive in the ZA world, but I'm kind of tired of them having to lug her around like luggage with her being so vulnerable. It would actually be a bit of a relief.
I don't think the TV writers have the guts to kill-off Judith like the comics writers did; that would be too extreme for television. They never should have created her character or the writers should have killed-off Lori while still pregnant. On the unlikely chance the writers eliminate the character, they would probably have someone kidnap her, never to be seen again or they would have her killed off-camera with other characters explaining it somehow via dialogue.

Old 03-23-2015, 02:49 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,806,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Who was that girl running in the woods with the rifle, alongside the walkers, when Sasha was eying them through the lookout tower?
good question. I saw that in the preview but don't remember it in the episode. So i thought id been tricked by clever preview editing.

Old 03-23-2015, 02:51 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,928,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
I don't think the TV writers have the guts to kill-off Judith like the comics writers did; that would be too extreme for television. They never should have created her character or the writers should have killed-off Lori while still pregnant. On the unlikely chance the writers eliminate the character, they would probably have someone kidnap her, never to be seen again or they would have her killed off-camera with other characters explaining it somehow via dialogue.
I didn't mean we'd be watching her get killed like we did with Noah (yuck). But I can imagine (and hope a little) that they will kill her off off-screen. It would be interesting drama for the group, especially Rick and Carl, but then we'd be sort of "relieved" of her. I never read the comics, so I didn't know she was killed in them. But I'm at the point of "enough already" with her.

Old 03-23-2015, 03:05 PM

3,550 posts, read 1,553,251 times
I think one of the Alexandrians will conveniently be watching Judith when they come under attack. The A's are taught to save themselves whenever possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if that person throws her to the Wolves and makes a run for it. That would be horrifying.

Old 03-23-2015, 03:08 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,928,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinaCarlotta View Post
I think one of the Alexandrians will conveniently be watching Judith when they come under attack. The A's are taught to save themselves whenever possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if that person throws her to the Wolves and makes a run for it. That would be horrifying.
But it wouldn't be very surprising, considering how they tend to react.

Old 03-23-2015, 03:36 PM

1,632 posts, read 1,852,529 times
It's getting too silly, can't wait for Saul tonight , at least the writers know what to do next

Old 03-23-2015, 03:41 PM

13,395 posts, read 13,534,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinaCarlotta View Post
Someone asked why anyone would carve "W's" into zombies. The woman who was tied to a tree hadn't turned until Darryl got there.
Yep, someone stripped a live woman naked, tied her to a tree after doing who knows what to her, and then left her to be eaten and attacked by walkers.

Those "W" people are worse than the Terminus people.

Old 03-23-2015, 04:10 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,478,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
good question. I saw that in the preview but don't remember it in the episode. So i thought id been tricked by clever preview editing.
What they showed you on that preview was bait and switch, the whole time Sasha was looking at the walkers and aiming at and shooting them. The girl running was with Carl, his little girlfriend.

Old 03-23-2015, 04:20 PM

158 posts, read 305,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
What they showed you on that preview was bait and switch, the whole time Sasha was looking at the walkers and aiming at and shooting them. The girl running was with Carl, his little girlfriend.
Exactly... Somewhat made to look like maybe Sasha had gone mental and was gunning down townspeople from the watchtower.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV