Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2015, 12:06 PM

2,283 posts, read 3,937,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcq View Post
As others have said, no one knows Pete's background. Amateur boxer? High school wrestling champ that stayed in shape? Who knows. Plus, Rick was probably holding back so as not to kill Pete. Heck, maybe Rick wanted it to drag out like that and put on a show for everyone to make a point? I could definitely see that.
Perhaps Pete just works out at the community gym.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2015, 12:15 PM

158 posts, read 305,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ2MDdude View Post
Perhaps Pete just works out at the community gym.
It seems like everyone that Rick fights must work out at the community gym!

Old 03-23-2015, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored chick View Post
Rick has gone coo-coo for cocoa puffs over some chick he has only known a few days. Really? If he is all about protecting people, why didn't he try to protect Carol when Ed was beating her behind? I guess he only cares when he wants to get into the chick's panties. He is acting EXACTLY like Shane, going crazy over another man's wife. At this point I wouldn't care if Rick is the next to go.
I think his ( and the rest of the group for that matter) sense of protecting people has developed over the time that him and his group have been out there on their own fending for themselves and having each other's backs. That's what I've loved to watch develop as the seasons go on is the family type bond that the group has...when you mess with one you mess with all of them... I just hope the desire that some of them have (more than others) to make Alexandria work as their new home doesn't break the unity that they have developed and tear the team apart.

Old 03-23-2015, 01:01 PM

5,524 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Rick is not a big guy. He has a small frame, probably 160lbs, But he can pack a punch, and can hold is own when fighting bigger guys.

Old 03-23-2015, 01:10 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,560,913 times
On The Talking Dead they were saying Rick wants to build himself a new family, bla bla bla. I disagree. I think he's just horny for Jessie and that's it.

Old 03-23-2015, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Rick is not a big guy. He has a small frame, probably 160lbs, But he can pack a punch, and can hold is own when fighting bigger guys.
I guess if you define holding your own as getting your ass kicked to within an inch of your life during almost every fight (regardless of opponents size) before finally barely winning then yes, Rick seems to have this down to a science...

Old 03-23-2015, 02:12 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,551,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
This show, other than the first episode of this season is becoming pure garbage for me. I love the zombie genre so I'm going to watch of course. But watching the show is like going to church but with a priest/pastor you can't stand. But you go anyway.

I'm so tired of this drama they have to have in the show when they spend no time giving us a clue as to what caused the plague, who caused it and if there is any hope. Just garbage.

The show would be better without the lame zombies since they've just turned it into a human vs human survival theme.
I let all of that go after season four. The show is about Rick and his crew day to day survival in post apocalyptic world.
Take it for anything more than that, and you will set yourself up for disappointment everytime

Old 03-23-2015, 02:20 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneye4detail View Post
On The Talking Dead they were saying Rick wants to build himself a new family, bla bla bla. I disagree. I think he's just horny for Jessie and that's it.

That's it? Isn't that enough???

Old 03-23-2015, 02:24 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,902,469 times
I'm starting to think baby Judith will die next week (hence the teasers about there being reason for tears). If they are going to have to leave Alexandria and go back on the road, she's really just dead weight. They've already proven they are good people who will keep a baby alive in the ZA world, but I'm kind of tired of them having to lug her around like luggage with her being so vulnerable. It would actually be a bit of a relief.

Old 03-23-2015, 02:34 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,238 times
Good eppie last night! I hope they are not trying to kick out Rick!!
Sasha has some type of PTSD or something. Shes going bananas!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV