Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2014, 08:59 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,224,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
You just answered a question I was going to ask...who is the boobs behind Jon?

Also, who is the bleached blonde in leopard sitting in the last row?

Hmm, white collar/blue collar/no collar. Might be interesting.
I think that blonde is the daughter of that one fella they both were voted out early remember her first?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2014, 09:11 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,273,257 times
The survivors always look so different at the reunion show, especially the women with their heavy eye liner. They always look more natural on the show and artificial during the reunion.

Old 12-17-2014, 09:49 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,800,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
ok then......nothing to say yet bout the winner, but do wonder WTH is wrong with Alec and his open mouth all the time????
Pippy I said the same thing a couple of weeks ago!

Glad Natalie won. She did play the best. The rein ion show is always so zzzzzzzz

Old 12-17-2014, 09:56 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,828,503 times
ok now the kid developing the challenge with the hay was so cool. We need to see and hear more such stories.

Old 12-17-2014, 10:01 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,224,024 times
Agree Pip that was pretty awesome he thought that whole challenge up.

It the last challenge how did Jac come from so far behind & seemingly getting hurt on her last trip down the poll?

Old 12-17-2014, 10:16 PM

30,738 posts, read 18,397,310 times
Jaclyn got what she deserved for choosing Natalie over Keith. While I think that either would have beaten her, Natalie was always a more sure bet to do so IMO (not to mention, she could've picked up some points with the jury for biting the hand that gave her life via immunity idol . . . that would have at least been some strategy apart from whining and fighting with Jon).

Having written that, I'm happy that Natalie won, but a bad, bad strategic move by Jaclyn all the same.

Old 12-18-2014, 12:22 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,924,293 times
Wow..... Whoda thunk the very last episode would've been the best of the season?

Glad Natalie won. She deserved it the most, in a season where pretty much no one deserved it at all. I'd have been fine with either her or Keith walking away with it. I was a little worried that Jac might actually have a chance, but all in all, it turned out the way it should've.

Loved Reed's theatrics. That was something that needed said the whole game, and I'm very glad he didn't apologize for speaking the truth..

Old 12-18-2014, 12:38 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,593,840 times
Did they ever say if Missy's leg/foot/ankle was broken/sprained/torn? After they announced the winner, I went to the ladies room and missed some of the beginning of the reunion part.

I didn't recognize Missy at first. She looked so different. And Baylor gained back the weight she lost, plus some, it looked like.

Loved that the Make A Wish kid designed that challenge. That was one of the best of the season. What a legacy for him and his family!!

LOVED what Reed said to Missy. Someone needed to say it to her, but I don't think it sunk in one bit, unfortunately.

Already checked out the new thread! I'm excited for this new season. Jeff said the premiere is followed by the premiere of AR. Are they changing up the day of AR again??? It went from Sunday to Friday and now to Wednesday? Where's Criminal Minds going to be? I'm so confused.....

Old 12-18-2014, 05:50 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,800,364 times
Everyone looked SO different it was crazy!! I don't think they did mention Missy's foot? I was wondering that when the reunion show first started, but once they announced the winner I forgot completely!

Old 12-18-2014, 06:49 AM

7,394 posts, read 5,509,649 times
I didn't like Natalie at the beginning but she grew on me and she did deserve to win.
The reunion was boring, I was hoping Jeff would stay out of the audience and talk more to the players. I wanted to know how Missy's ankle healed and I wanted him to ask Julie why she quit the game.
Drama thy name is Reed. Eh, he was harsh but Missy deserved that dressing down.
Don't know how I feel about the next season. I already do not like the No Collar team.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV