Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2014, 08:55 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,313,615 times

Advertisements

On online big brother Donny told Nicole that at least he had a friend, and said how lonely he had been. I think I hate this group except for Donny and Nicole. Can you imagine being in a house and picking on one person? What is this high school? Even in high school bullies are punished. Where is the punishment for this group? Victoria is just as bad. She is the dumb mean girl that just goes along with the bullying because she won't think for herself. Frankie, Derrick, and Cody are evil, and Caleb just seems to go along too. UGH!!!!!

Old 08-22-2014, 11:31 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,124 times
Apparently the alliance spent the whole night sitting around bashing Donny. Calling him an old man and just being really nasty. Christine said numerous times how much she hates him. I still don't get what he did to her that was so bad that she has so much hate towards him. Cody is trying to think up some kind of good nomination speech to "zing" it to him. There was Derrick once again trying to get others to do his dirty work and was egging him on to do it. They think the competitions are purposely set up so Donny can win. Victoria thinks he is a bitter old man.

Seriously, how do they come up with this stuff?

Old 08-22-2014, 11:47 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,016,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
Apparently the alliance spent the whole night sitting around bashing Donny. Calling him an old man and just being really nasty. Christine said numerous times how much she hates him. I still don't get what he did to her that was so bad that she has so much hate towards him. Cody is trying to think up some kind of good nomination speech to "zing" it to him. There was Derrick once again trying to get others to do his dirty work and was egging him on to do it. They think the competitions are purposely set up so Donny can win. Victoria thinks he is a bitter old man.

Seriously, how do they come up with this stuff?
It's truly despicable! Really makes me sick.

I have a theory though...as to why they do this. See, they each have a teeny weeny brain, perhaps the size of my pinkie fingernail. There's just not much room for empathy, kindness, original thought, manners or individuality. That teeny weeny brain is enough for them to breathe and poop, but I'm pretty sure that's it.

Cody makes me want to puke, along with Christine...seriously vomit worthy. Derrick is a useless manipulator...freaking hate cops. Sorry to any cop out there that I might like, but from my experience, they are all on power trips and believe their own press.

Caleb, the big fat liar, barely knows a lie from the truth...see, there's that teeny weeny brain thing again...I'm sure I'm onto something...anyone???

Old 08-22-2014, 12:37 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times
The feeds and AD are really boring now that Zach is gone. I enjoyed his discussion on things about life and had no fear for being silly.

Here a clip of the day of the mice discussing how horribe Donny is. (yeah right )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFXG...Cx0dqa&index=1

Old 08-22-2014, 01:29 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
If Cody only had a brain....

My hopes were that Nicole would immediately start working with Donny. Cody has HoH so I'm sure it will be Nicole and Donny on the block. Please you guys, win Veto!

Old 08-22-2014, 01:47 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,313,615 times
How did Christine get to be the girl these guys chose to work with? Is it because she is not attractive or because she wants so desperately to be one of them? At the beginning just looking in, I would never have guessed she would still be in the house.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:07 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,086 times
bunch of morons in that ^ video

donny is "evil" ? smh

2 dumb insecure women who think they are actually part of the group

idiots

Old 08-22-2014, 02:13 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,167,098 times
Christine was brought into the alliance along with Amber by Devin. Remember he just told them one day out of nowhere that they needed two girls in the alliance without even discussing it with them.

I've had to stop checking the updates sites too because I just can't take how nasty these people are being towards Donny. It is disgusting and there is absolutely no reason for it. I looked online this morning and saw Cody won HOH and said he would put up Nicole and Donny. I guess at least Nicole and Donny have each other to talk to for a week. I think I might just stop watching the show for the season too. I don't remember there ever being a more boring season. What a disappointment.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:31 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,153,177 times
Funniest thing is when they come to the realization that they were all being played the entire season. I'm sure that "a ha" moment will come when they're all in Jury and Derrick/Victoria are the final 2.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:59 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,124 times
The alliance members egos are unbelievable. From different statements they have made they are convinced the viewers are loving their alliance and we have been cheering for them every time they make a move. They have no clue it is the opposite and we are finding the whole thing boring.

They are also convinced they are going to be huge celebrities when they get out. They are going to be offered all kinds of opportunities and make lots of money. Of course there has to be a remark about Donny. I'm not sure but I think it was Frankie that said he thinks it is funny that Donny thinks he even has any fans.

They never stop to think that when they make fun of people that persons family is watching. I would think it would be really hard for Donny's family to watch what is happening to their family member especially if they haven't done anything to deserve it.

Caleb, Cody, Derrick, Victoria, Christine and Frankie ----------- your parents must be so proud
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV