Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2014, 03:45 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times

Advertisements

Caleb talking to Derrick - He wants Amber and Frankie up on the block. He's spiteful, because Amber doesn't want him.

I can't stand Caleb... I hope he's soon to go...

Old 07-16-2014, 05:23 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
I can't stand Caleb either. For the most part, he walks around with an angry look on his face, and he looks stupid in that scarf he wears. Who would want him for a boyfriend unless he became more personable.

Old 07-16-2014, 05:25 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
This guy started talking once he got HOH and has not shut up since!
I know! I was pulling for him, but not anymore. I'm so tired of hearing him. I watch BBAD, and it's the same thing with him on there.

Old 07-16-2014, 07:04 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,152,716 times
What are the odds Devin stays tho? 10%?

Old 07-16-2014, 08:50 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,166,824 times
I would say 0% unless something major happens tonight.

I would like to see two people who don't agree with each other get the HOH spots next. This everyone does what the house wants thing is boring.

Old 07-16-2014, 09:00 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times
I thought that tonight's episode was the best so far !

Old 07-17-2014, 07:06 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,189,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
I thought that tonight's episode was the best so far !
Agree for this season.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:03 AM

13,692 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
What are the odds Devin stays tho? 10%?

I think it a little better than that. After all, it appears that Amber and Cody would certainly like to see Caleb leave.

I believe that there are eleven votes tonight (excluding, of course, HOH and two nominees). Hence, six votes need to get Devin out.

Again, I think it likely that Amber and Cody would like to get rid of Caleb, due to his rather creepy behavior towards Amber.

Donny? I could certainly see him voting out Caleb in favor of Devin. Devin may even appeal to Donny for a 'sympathy' vote.

Devin will obviously make the argument that "Hey, as long as I am here, there is no target on your back", which may appeal to a few people.

I am still not 'caught up' on who gets along with whom. Caleb appears to not be that popular with several people (besides Amber and Cody). It does seem like Frankie rather likes Devin, although I could be wrong.

However, while I think Devin's chances of staying this week is better than 10 percent (say, 30 percent), I think Caleb's chances of staying is proportionally higher (70 percent). If I were to bet, I would bet on Caleb staying, if only because Devin has proven himself to be such a strong, strong competitor. Yet, some do not like the thought of Caleb throwing competitions.

Should be an interesting vote.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:29 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,015,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Caleb talking to Derrick - He wants Amber and Frankie up on the block. He's spiteful, because Amber doesn't want him.

I can't stand Caleb... I hope he's soon to go...
He IS spiteful...he can't seem to grasp why she doesn't like him. Apparently, he watches her while she sleeps...it's not just freaking her out but other hamsters as well. I think producers might have said something to him this week about his obsession because he came out of the DR sullen and sad...like they might have told him to stop stalking her...IDK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I can't stand Caleb either. For the most part, he walks around with an angry look on his face, and he looks stupid in that scarf he wears. Who would want him for a boyfriend unless he became more personable.
You say "stupid scarf"...I say "stupid dress that belongs to Amber"!! He had her dress last week and was wearing it around his neck...I don't know if all the "scarves" he wears are her clothing but OMG... he so needs to chill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
I would say 0% unless something major happens tonight.

I would like to see two people who don't agree with each other get the HOH spots next. This everyone does what the house wants thing is boring.
OK, this has been my only real complaint about the twist so far. It irks me to no end that one HOH has so much power over the other HOH. Now, it seems like Nicole just folded on her choices for Derrick but I think she had her own reasoning and did what she wanted to...it just happened to align with Derrick. BUT...I wish they'd totally be at odds and argue about what to do...maybe even not tell each other what they're going to do...I do think that this twist will only last maybe two more weeks.

Looking forward to tonight's eviction!!

Old 07-17-2014, 11:59 AM

44,631 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Tonight may be the one and only real chance to get rid of Devin, then next week concentrate on Caleb.
Besides Jacosta floating, we never hear anything about the biggest floater Victoria.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV