Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 03:38 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,225,740 times

Advertisements

I fell asleep while watching. It just can't hold my attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2014, 03:43 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,803,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post
And he got creepier last night.
Yeah that kid does a good job, better then Halle who I think overplays her part sometimes.

The co creator woman with the fake legs annoys me to no end.

Old 08-22-2014, 06:55 PM

4,066 posts, read 5,653,171 times
A lot going on, maybe too much and too long for one evening! Yeah, Molly does seem to be chasing her tail...but at least, she is not as clueless as she was before. She's risking a lot, but I think most mothers would, to get to their child that's been kidnapped. I kind of like Kryger, even if he did try to kill the offspring! And I don't think I like the direction Ethan is going. I liked him better as just a simple toaster...not that I liked him then either. Sparks is a dangerous fool, seriously delusional. He needs to be locked up. I didn't really buy Kern's motivation for helping, but Molly seriously needed his help and would've never gotten that far without him.

Old 08-22-2014, 08:05 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,286,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekemom View Post
It's driving me crazy, she keeps looking for the "baby?" but never sees it...yet. Yeah, I'll keep
watching....and Ethan is scary.
I wouldn't say scary. Its the same evolution as in BSG with the cylons. They began as useful tools and grew more lifelike until they saw themselves as alive, but then the humans saw machines and then threats. Looked at it from their point of view its a story of essencially slavery and the finding of freedom in their own identity, except the enemy must be broken for them to live.

Eathan was hurt when the bot was being played with, and spoke up, and sooner or later will see that he will end up being unneeded too.

I admit the start was a bit slow but then you need that to tell the story later and then WOW does it take off.

Old 08-23-2014, 01:02 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,777,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Yeah that kid does a good job, better then Halle who I think overplays her part sometimes.

The co creator woman with the fake legs annoys me to no end.
That's Mamie Gummer and I've seen her in other things. I think she's a good actress, but she's not getting enough good lines in this part. I get the feeling a lot gets edited out and that's too bad, in my opinion.

In real life, her mother is Meryl Streep

Old 08-23-2014, 07:15 AM

461 posts, read 798,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrina View Post
That's Mamie Gummer and I've seen her in other things. I think she's a good actress, but she's not getting enough good lines in this part. I get the feeling a lot gets edited out and that's too bad, in my opinion.

I believe it's Mamie's sister, Grace.

Old 08-23-2014, 01:11 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,777,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by entyss View Post
I believe it's Mamie's sister, Grace.
Really? Wow then, the two sisters really look alike! Thanks for correcting my mistake.....I'm wandering off to look for Grace now....

Old 08-23-2014, 02:40 PM

3,859 posts, read 3,050,844 times
Grace Gummer is on Extant.

Old 08-23-2014, 07:29 PM

23,024 posts, read 34,415,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrina View Post

I kept trying to think of who she reminded me of!

Old 08-28-2014, 10:35 AM

8,091 posts, read 15,450,588 times
Molly gets the Stupid Award for last night's episode.
Why the immediate trust of Dr. Mason? Because Yasumoto said he was a good guy?
Sheesh.

And the wavy screen outlook of the Offspring got old.
Enough. Let us see the damn thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV