Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2015, 08:45 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I may be stupid, but I had a hard time following Chris, his sisters, and their combined logic for the Princess Ball. Then I was having trouble following Chris when Britt (?) "tattled" to him and at other parts tonight. I'm not sure he exactly knows for sure why he's here. I think in the short term he does, but not for the long term and its implications, I'm not sure he gets it....
Yes exactly!!! He doesn't know how to handle so many situations. The fact Chris started talking what intrigued him about another girl to Brit?! smh. He should have just said "I know this is difficult I went through it too. Know that I am interested" and left it at that. I think Brit needed to just 'vent' and Chris was too dumb to handle it. Instead he starts talking about another girl.

This entire season has been a train wreck that you can't take your eyes off of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2015, 09:05 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,397,063 times
The squeaky voice girl, Whitley, blonde? I couldn't spend my life
with that voice, I'm superficial.

OK, I do not know if Chris sees what I see...but the other blonde, Megan...
has the most centered maturity that I see; very poised, confident.
I was so glad she got a rose...she has some sort of wisdom in her...
maybe she is older or is spiritual, don't know...she knows 'who she is'.
Oh, has she even gotten drunk and sloppy...I don't think she has.

The cinky, curly haired girl, very young looking...surprises me the most...
bec of 2 episodes back (she was the first one he kissed, remember?), then,
asked him
about kissing the others...WHAT?
How immature and insecure is that!!
Like I'd want a wife that is such a baby whiner ..calling me out on something like that, gee.
What else would she give me a hard time about...because
I want to play poker once a month with my buddies?

But, hey, maybe he likes the needy types ...2 more weeks he's kept her around...so.

Oh and FINALLY he dumped the drunken 'blonde nut'..the one at the end that
had "Nothing " to say to him.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn; 01-27-2015 at 09:16 AM.. Reason: tipo

Old 01-27-2015, 09:27 AM

Jimmy K is so funny...

Deleted Scenes: Season 19, Week 3 | The Bachelor - ABC.com

Old 01-27-2015, 10:16 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Unicorns, Fairies, and Jillian, oh my....! Yes, she was rambling, but it was still English, for cryin out loud! This guy just proved himself even dumber this week! lol.. That nasty virgin needs to take her make-up to the nearest EXIT! Sooo pathetic & painful to watch....yuck. Hands down, Carly is my new favorite - when she said "her mouth's not a virgin" LOL... I like this girl Jade was a good pick, a nice, normal midwestern girl. Kudos to the sisters... Megan, she seems alright, clearly an airhead, but that's right up his alley! ~ ~ And dammit, I was sad the space cadet left, her exit strangely left me wanting more.. ! hahahahah

Old 01-27-2015, 11:31 AM

2,523 posts, read 2,075,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Spoiler
Why, why, why, did Ashley S have to go?
LOL. Gonna miss her!!

Old 01-27-2015, 12:54 PM

I like my men dumb.

Old 01-28-2015, 11:06 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,737 times
I can’t stand Ashley I. She gets the most airtime. I am tired of all the “Virgin” talk, it is not like she cured cancer! And her jealous fit over the “Princess” date was so immature. She is very immature and shallow, and would not last in North East Iowa 5 minutes. I know they keep her on for ratings but I can’t wait until she leaves.

I thought the date with Jade was very pretty, but I don’t feel a connection between them. I can’t get the image of her jumping into bed with him in her Stripper Shoes last week out of my mind. Since the Sisters picked her way before this aired, I am sure they feel stupid they picked her. She is at least entertaining compared to Ashley I. but I don’t see her in Iowa either.

I can’t stand Mackenzie and have no clue why he keeps her on.

I loved it when Kelsey said “This is a date for Bimbos!” Truth Sister! I like Kelsey but don’t see her lasting. She is too smart to even be on this show.

Thrilled Ashley S. is gone, she seems to be gone mentally as well. Could you see her acting that way in a job interview?

Thrilled Jillian is gone, I am not into body building and that date was just awful. Had she been honest she would have said “In five years I know for sure I won’t be living in Iowa with you!”

Glad Juelia is gone, she was just too mentally unbalanced, and I was very uncomfortable with the suicide stuff, I am sure that was hurtful to his family. That is a serious topic, not for a reality show.

Samantha seems like a pretty, dark haired women, but she has had zero camera time, so I don’t know what to think about her.

For now my favorites are Becca, I loved how she handled the “Virgin” topic, said it was a personal choice and did not act like she cured cancer! She grew up in Louisiana before she moved to San Diego, so not sure if she would adapt to the winters or not. She seems like the most real, normal person. Since we know a “Virgin” makes it to the Fantasy Suite, that was said on Episode One, I sure hope it is Becca and NOT Ashley I. The whole fake Kim Kardashian routine is really getting old. Next thing we know, this “Virgin” will have a sex tape, after all that is what made Kim famous.

I also like Whitney, know she can handle the weather, but her voice is so strange, hard for me to get beyond that.

I think Carly is funny in a kookie kind of way, but I don’t see her being one of the finalists but I enjoy her being on the show.

Britt still seems very young to me, and I don’t see her Iowa either. I do like her, and like that all the kissing bothers her, it bothers me too! I am glad she had the guts to say something. I hope she sticks around too but when it comes to the final, I am guessing Becca, Whitney, and Britt. I like them and the others I don’t like, or don’t know like Samantha.

Old 01-28-2015, 12:03 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
The virgin wears way too much makeup & she's a horrid kisser. Yuck, I have to look away whenever she gets near his mouth. Just go have sex already.

I don't really care about any of them to be honest. Kaitlyn is cool but I don't see her moving from Canada to Iowa. And really, would you guys sign up for a show KNOWING the guy lives in Iowa & has no intention of leaving Iowa if you truly didn't want to live in Iowa as well? Why waste anyone's time?

Jillian was mostly man, it was time for her to go. Especially her relentless talk about working out. Who cares? Is that all she is, is a person who works out? What a bore.

Old 01-28-2015, 12:48 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,084,698 times
I know not a lot of people like to read Reality Steve's sight and see spoilers for the season, but he has a nice post that's non-spolier related. He received and then posted 2 letters he got from family and friends of Juelia's deceased husband. It was very interesting to read from the other side what happened. What disgusted me the most was that his family hadn't made it public knowledge that he had shot himself, but she then went ahead and stated that on national TV. Keep it classy Juelia!!

Old 01-28-2015, 01:09 PM

3,302 posts, read 3,030,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
The squeaky voice girl, Whitley, blonde? I couldn't spend my life
with that voice, I'm superficial.
I don't think you are superficial, her voice makes me feel like an air raid siren is going off and I want to "duck and cover" each time I hear it. If this is what it sounds like when she is having a good time and trying to impress Chris, can you imagine what it sounds like when she's mad?

Unless one has a physical problem, sounding like a cartoon character is just a really bad habit that can be changed by devoting some time and attention to trying to sound like a normal adult female instead of a crow caught in a fence. It is not difficult to learn to modulate your voice, some of these young women should try it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV