Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2015, 12:00 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,576,783 times

Advertisements

Maybe I'm old, but even being a child of the 60's with peace, love and rock 'n roll, I don't think I could be part of a dating pool competing with 29 other girls for one guy. I think it's very gross that he kisses all those girls. I would not want to kiss him wondering whose mouth he just came from. Maybe I'm old fashioned or a prude, but to me, that's disrespectful and gross. Maybe the women don't care, but I sure would.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2015, 09:55 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Well I like that finally they had a "normal" date doing the Costco then making dinner bit. Although still, these girls barely spend anytime with the guy. A 10 minute talk does not a relationship make. Anyone can make a good impression with a quick talk or even a date or two. I feel like they need more normal dates & also to stop bringing on so many contestants where you basically can barely remember their names. Didn't one girl say it's been a week since she last spoke to him? Good grief.

About the kissing, I agree that I wouldn't want to be in the mix of a bunch of other girls that he is kissing, that's just me. But, I do think it's completely normal for him to be kissing the girls. That's just what you do.

Old 01-20-2015, 01:02 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,737 times
Loved Jimmy Kimmel on the show! It was far more entertaining with him.

His sobbing in the Limo, I was laughing so hard. I know he was mocking the Limo rides but it was so funny.

My husband likes "Whitney" as she is not a total Bimbo like most of the others. Her voice bothers me but my husband likes her since she is real.

Jade wearing the Stripper shoes in bed with Chris, so not classy!

Chris seems to have a hard time making any conversation with the women. I think Jimmy Kimmel made his nervous, or else he is just not a deep thinking guy at all.

Maybe Chris prefers the Bimbos, don't know, they just kiss and no conversation required.

I liked that Becca did not kiss him and he kept her around. I think she is a keeper but it is hard for me to figure out what he really wants.

Old 01-20-2015, 01:33 PM

2,520 posts, read 2,075,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
Maybe I'm old, but even being a child of the 60's with peace, love and rock 'n roll, I don't think I could be part of a dating pool competing with 29 other girls for one guy. I think it's very gross that he kisses all those girls. I would not want to kiss him wondering whose mouth he just came from. Maybe I'm old fashioned or a prude, but to me, that's disrespectful and gross. Maybe the women don't care, but I sure would.
Yuk! Right?
And maybe we're just old enough to know better...

Old 01-20-2015, 01:41 PM

2,520 posts, read 2,075,895 times
Last night was so funny w/JK. Cracked me up!
Yes, the limo ride at the end-too funny.
And wheh he was telling Chris what a horrible job he was doing when trying to give her the rose. Told him to do it over. LOL.

I think he's prob not used to all the women, of course. And having to make conversation.
Remember, he spends alot of time talking to animals, not girls...imo

I think he's thrilled w/Whitney. She's smart. And older, and you can tell in her conversation that she has it going on. imo

Old 01-20-2015, 02:54 PM

4,566 posts, read 5,425,031 times
My leading candidates are Whitney and the dancer girl from Canada.

I also really like the Crossfit girl with her pushups, situps and squats, but that is just me. I really like her. She's my kind of gal. Maybe not farmer boy's kind of gal, but she's definitely mine.

Old 01-20-2015, 03:13 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post

That was so freakin' awkward. That whole scene, beginning with them on the bed & then all those girls trying to get in the hot tub. Yeesh. To be honest, if I were one of those girls, even though I'm extroverted, there is no way I would compete the way those girls do. Would I try to get some alone time? Sure, but I'm not going to hang all over him, tear him away from others, ask "Why are you kissing all those other girls??" etc. That's just so....desperate.

Old 01-20-2015, 10:07 PM

28,115 posts, read 63,692,777 times
The only thing that would have made it better is if Guillermo would have been driving the Limo!

Old 01-20-2015, 11:42 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,268,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
Loved Jimmy Kimmel on the show! It was far more entertaining with him.

His sobbing in the Limo, I was laughing so hard. I know he was mocking the Limo rides but it was so funny.

My husband likes "Whitney" as she is not a total Bimbo like most of the others. Her voice bothers me but my husband likes her since she is real.

Chris seems to have a hard time making any conversation with the women. I think Jimmy Kimmel made his nervous, or else he is just not a deep thinking guy at all.

Maybe Chris prefers the Bimbos, don't know, they just kiss and no conversation required.

I liked that Becca did not kiss him and he kept her around. I think she is a keeper but it is hard for me to figure out what he really wants.
I don't watch the show but did this time because of Kimmel. I LOVED the farm challenge. Loved the one who won since maybe she might want to live on a farm. Why do these women want to try out for marriage with a farmer when they have no idea what its like to live on a farm????

Old 01-21-2015, 11:15 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,602,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrarunner View Post
The only thing that would have made it better is if Guillermo would have been driving the Limo!
I must admit, I did a double-take to see if it was Guillermo. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV