Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2015, 07:07 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times

Advertisements

Actually....They were calling tonight for folks to submit to date the next bachelorette....So, it will likely be a bachelor from the next group that is chosen....At least I hope so....
I cannot wait to discuss tonight's show.....LOL

Last edited by JanND; 01-12-2015 at 07:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2015, 09:20 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I have wondered that too. I think he picks out who he wants from their pics back stage, and someone whispers the names, and where they are standing in an ear mic.....Does anyone know for sure??
What I wrote on Page Three...

I have seen a small piece of white paper on each rose with a name in the early rounds. The Bachelor/Bachelorette picks up the rose, looks at the name, and calls it out. They try and hide it with their hand after they read it. It is a tiny piece of paper. I am sure they are all coached to not show the paper.

That is why he freaked out about Tara the Drunk. He knew her name was on the rose, and then he was not sure he wanted to keep her on the show. I felt like Chris H. was pushing him to keep her on. We know the crazies help the ratings.

As for tonight, I am watching the Ohio/Oregon game with my husband, but I can't wait to see The Bachelor tomorrow. Recording it and this football game is taking forever!

Old 01-12-2015, 10:02 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Are there normally so many drunk chicks on this show..?! lol, yikes..

Old 01-12-2015, 10:03 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
I'm not hating Chris as much as I thought I would. He definitely has more of a personality this season then he did on Andi's season.

Old 01-12-2015, 10:07 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
I am so confused by some of his choices.....

Old 01-12-2015, 10:08 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Are there normally so many drunk chicks on this show..?! lol, yikes..
There seems to be more then normal. It used to be one could be nicknamed the crazy one, but there were.... 3-4?... drunk girls tonight. Although Ashley S seems to be on some sort of drugs and not drunk. The producers had to have persuaded him to keep the crazy one. I can't believe he would choose on his own to keep her over a sane person.

Old 01-12-2015, 11:05 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,380,459 times
So far, I can't see one of these girls wanting to go live on a farm in Iowa. They all seem like urban/suburban
party girls, not farm wives. This just seems like yet another hook up season.

Old 01-13-2015, 07:19 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Now since we are getting to know Chris, I don't see the fuss. He is a super nice guy, but just meh. His selection in girls is just beyond odd. The one girl comes back and says she is meant to be there. So Chris give her a chance, and sends her home. The crazy chick he keeps?

And yes, all the girls seem to be fall over drunks.....

Britt will be the next Bachelorette.

Old 01-13-2015, 08:30 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Now since we are getting to know Chris, I don't see the fuss. He is a super nice guy, but just meh. His selection in girls is just beyond odd. The one girl comes back and says she is meant to be there. So Chris give her a chance, and sends her home. The crazy chick he keeps?

And yes, all the girls seem to be fall over drunks.....

Britt will be the next Bachelorette.
There is something about his face that reminds me of someone. He just has an.....ahole face. Sorry to say. Not that he is one, he just has the face of one.

Last nights episode was awesome. That was the best episode I've seen in awhile. It was just a train wreck. Drunk Jordan just cracked me up the entire time, she was so fantastically drunk. Not surprised she didn't stick around but you know, she was actually attractive even drunk. Ashley Crazy is just crazy. She's either off her meds or she's acting. Here's what I'm thinking why he kept crazy Ashley & dumped drunk Jordan: Ashley was crazy & she was sober so he's thinking she's probably good in bed. I'm sorry but all men love crazy chicks because they always think they're great in bed. He got rid of drunk Jordan because he was thinking she'd just be sloppy in bed. I know, not scientific but that's the explanation I gave myself why he got rid of Jordan & kept Ashley. And Tara just losing it when he dumped her. I actually said out loud to the tv, "Why don't you just go kill yourself". I mean come on, what IS it with these women that they pick to be on this show, they're all completely mentally unstable. They come undone when they get dumped after just knowing the guy for say 24 hours & not even spending that much time with him in the 24 hours. It's absurd.

I totally want to do the zombie paintball. I've never done paintball but I'd do it if it involved a purpose of killing zombies. Oh, and could those girls overreact MORE when they were in the limo with the zombies surrounding them? Like, did they actually think they were going to die? Puh-leeze. Get a grip.

He seems to really have a thing for Britt. And MacKenzie, the 21 year old with the son? She is way too young, didn't he say he's 33?

Old 01-13-2015, 08:35 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
What I wrote on Page Three...

I have seen a small piece of white paper on each rose with a name in the early rounds. The Bachelor/Bachelorette picks up the rose, looks at the name, and calls it out. They try and hide it with their hand after they read it. It is a tiny piece of paper. I am sure they are all coached to not show the paper.

That is why he freaked out about Tara the Drunk. He knew her name was on the rose, and then he was not sure he wanted to keep her on the show. I felt like Chris H. was pushing him to keep her on. We know the crazies help the ratings.

As for tonight, I am watching the Ohio/Oregon game with my husband, but I can't wait to see The Bachelor tomorrow. Recording it and this football game is taking forever!
For those of you that did watch last night's episode..Feel free to click on the spoiler alert. I am eager to see others posted views and discuss the episode!!
Spoiler
You missed a lot. OMG! I cannot believe there are so many drunk and seriously questionable girls on one season.....It was almost like watching "One flew over the cuckoos nest" on that paint gun group date.

I almost feel sorry for Chris....But,....He really is asking for it....He sees it with his own eyes....and gives them a damn rose anyway.....Unbelievable....I think he has made about 4 errors in last nights show alone.....Being nice is sometimes gonna cost you the right girl....because while you'r being nice, you are not making the right decisions for yourself, and being proactive....We'll see.

Now...I have a renewed interest and believe that Brit (?) is there for the right reasons. I liked her from the first night...I think Chris adores her.

I do not like that supposed "virgin" (name?) I thought the PDA when she kissed/attacked Chris looked a bit bizarre.....and un-virginly imo.

I would think behaving like that, knowing the other ladies are right there would be very un-virgin like....it was embarrassing to watch....and, it makes me question Chris a bit....lets face it....he does seem to be a nice guy, but sometimes he pushes the edge of disrespecting all the women in those groping kissing sessions.

I see that he kisses a couple of the ladies in a different manner, Brit, and that gal who went to Grand Canyon....sorry, names are escaping me...I did like her, but worry this is too much after the recent loss of her father.

Also...She has seemed to be to be on some sort of meds that calm you...I'm just guessing, but has anyone else noticed how she seems so vague, and non-focused at times.

Not to the point of Lesly...who is pure "Out there" I cannot believe he gave her a rose after the paintball date.....Seriously.

And Tara, and Jordon.....I'm hoping watching this show will offer them some insights, as to why folks (men)get scared off.....The have serious drinking issues....Lovely girls, but drinking issues can ruin every moment. I cannot believe they appear to be clueless, absolutely no personal insights. Have their friends never told them....??

And, talk about personal insight, that gal that was so determined to stay that she humiliated herself to do so...then didn't seem to be able to carry a conversation beyond "I felt I had to stay"....I sort of feel sorry for her...But, being a nice guy, he couldn't say "No"....Which in my books, lost him some credibility with the ladies....The obviously were disappointed in his bringing her back....Too wishy washy...

This is shaping up to be an interesting season...I cannot wait to see what happens next
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV