Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 07:16 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times

Advertisements

ah, leave ambient alone let's talk about juicy stuff. Like Andy and her man broke up right after the premier of The Bachelor! I figured something was up the way they avoided the marriage question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2015, 07:44 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Not that this season needs to become an argument between those of us who live in the same region as Chris v urban/coastal people, but . . . flyover country does need to defend itself!

Nail Salon - YEP! Hair Salon - YEP! Even in small towns! I mean seriously - we who live here have hair and fingers!!!

(Although I must say, some of said salons do produce what I meanly call "Midwestern Hair", examples of which were seen in the styles on the ladies from his hometown who were in the audience.)

And Chris doesn't have sweet little pigs skipping around next to a barn, he has a hog confinement, and probably more than one. Look them up. They're very awful, and learning about them will turn you off eating pork for the rest of your life. They won't be filming any romantic scenes near a hog confinement.

I'm surprised that he kept the girl who was stupid about alfalfa. She won't make it much further.
Ewwww. That is disgusting and I could never seriously consider anyone who made a living in this atrocious manner. It's exactly why I don't eat meat.

I was thinking he was a vegetable farmer.

So long Chris!

Old 01-09-2015, 09:33 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
ah, leave ambient alone let's talk about juicy stuff. Like Andy and her man broke up right after the premier of The Bachelor! I figured something was up the way they avoided the marriage question.
I didn't watch that season, it's been a couple season that I haven't seen but I didn't hear that they broke up. Eh, not surprising. Even though I don't know that couple I do remember thinking they both seemed, I don't know, odd or awkward or forced or something on the red carpet. Andi kept smiling too much. I hope Desiree & Chris don't break up, I really like him. Actually, that may be the last season I saw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Ewwww. That is disgusting and I could never seriously consider anyone who made a living in this atrocious manner. It's exactly why I don't eat meat.

So long Chris!
I have to agree. I don't think I could date someone who did that. I thought he was a soybean farmer until he mentioned something about pigs.

Old 01-09-2015, 09:58 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Well we won't be seeing a marriage from Andi and Josh since they broke up.
Wow! I thought they were all lovey-dovey Monday night "live". Hope she does not run back to the icky guy that came in second. I could not stand him all season.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:09 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I hope Desiree & Chris don't break up, I really like him.
Their wedding is sometime this month. Its not being televised though like the others.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:10 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Which one is Kelsey again?
Here she is....you can look up any of them on this web site.

Remember Chris H. saying a Virgin would be in the Fantasy Suite. Well Ashley I. is all over their website as being the virgin. So we know she makes the final 3. I was not impressed with her but I guess Chris was.

Kelsey by - The Bachelor - ABC.com

I really liked Kelsey!

Old 01-09-2015, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Their wedding is sometime this month. Its not being televised though like the others.
Good. They've been very low key.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
Here she is....you can look up any of them on this web site.

Remember Chris H. saying a Virgin would be in the Fantasy Suite. Well Ashley I. is all over their website as being the virgin. So we know she makes the final 3. I was not impressed with her but I guess Chris was.

Kelsey by - The Bachelor - ABC.com

I really liked Kelsey!
I barely remember her, did she even talk to Chris? Wasn't she the one who lost her husband or fiancee? It didn't say anything about it in that write-up.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:33 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,771,151 times
Kelsey is the one I like best; seems the most genuine in my opinion.

And yes, she did spend time with Chris.

Old 01-09-2015, 11:04 AM

28,115 posts, read 63,692,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

So long Chris!
Few family farmers put all their production into a single product... too risky.

I have a cousin that married a farmer and they are organic... raise all their grain pesticide and gmo free to feed their hogs.

Full grown sows with little ones can be very dangerous... both to people and their piglets and confines... by nature, pigs root this is very destructive.

Thankfully, consumers have choices and if the farm life is not to your liking... don't be one.

Still remember visiting my Mom's Godmother's farm as a child... they asked if the kids like chicken and were told we did... I noticed there was one fewer chicken in the farm yard when we left... just saying the chicken didn't magically appear out of thin air... after that went asked we never said chicken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV