Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2015, 11:49 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times

Advertisements

I always find it hilarious when the limo pulls up, and the women inside start panting about the newest Bachelor waiting outside--"He's hot!", "Wow, he's gorgeous," etc. It's always last season's loser, and these dames wouldn't look twice at him if he walked by them on the street.

Farmer's wife? Lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2015, 06:11 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,610,448 times
To be fair, Chris does farm thousands of acres of corn/soybean in addition to having hog confinements. He's not primarily a hog farmer. But, hog confinements are awful and I would never have one on my land.

And as a farm owner I must say that in the modern world where many people commute to work, a farm wife has about as many options for work as does any person living in most places. If Chris's wife wants to work she can easily do what thousands of other farm women do: help run the farm (who do you think usually maintains the technology and accounting?), or have a home business, or e-commute, or drive to commute to a nearby city or town. (Kelsey is a school guidance councilor, which she could easily do in Chris's region.)

Which one was Ashley I again? I was thinking that since Britt said she didn't sleep with her most recent boyfriend maybe she's one of those "born again virgins".

For those who think the Bachelor is silly/awful, just don't watch it. How hard is that???

Old 01-09-2015, 06:24 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I barely remember her, did she even talk to Chris? Wasn't she the one who lost her husband or fiancee? It didn't say anything about it in that write-up.
I barely remember her either. I don't know how the person who is the bachelor does it!

Old 01-09-2015, 11:18 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,576,783 times
This from Reality Steve on Tuesday: Andi and Josh sure are interesting to watch together, mainly because it seems like Josh just stands in the background and just nods away at whatever Andi has to chime in about. Granted, I understand that the lead is usually the one who takes the “lead” in these interviews, and the person they chose just kinda stays quiet, but it’s an interesting dynamic with these two. Pretty amazing that these two have been engaged since last May, yet when asked about wedding plans, they said they haven’t done any. Engaged for 8 months and you haven’t begun any wedding plans? I’m telling you, that’s not coincidental. Don’t expect these two to last much longer. I don’t think you’re ever gonna see these two walk down the aisle. Hey, don’t shoot the messenger.

He was more on target than he knew when he wrote this.....I did read that when Josh's brother was drafted by KC, Josh wasn't allowed to go to KC and be part of the festivities. When his brother got engaged, Andi refused to go to that party, so Josh and she stayed away and broke some family member's hearts. Seems Andi's in control, and what Andi wants, Andi gets...even at the expense of her fiancee's family. Nice girl, that Andi...

Last edited by Marcy1210; 01-10-2015 at 12:02 AM..

Old 01-10-2015, 08:25 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,737 times
Josh is one smart cookie. I don't think he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Drama Queen Controlling Andi. Sorry but I was not a fan of hers. I really do like Chris. I bet Josh wishes he was "The Bachelor" now.

Old 01-10-2015, 11:07 AM

6,301 posts, read 9,651,571 times
Default Andi is crazy

I think she has some clinical problem like Borderline disorder. She is the type of person who loves someone passionately one moment and hates their guts the next for no reason. Looks at what she did to Juan Carlo, Marcus, Chris and now Josh. I hope someone like this is never a mother. Good luck to the children. She would be like the Ashley Judd character in the Ya Ya Sisterhood.

I fear there will be a surprise visit from Andi in store to add drama on the new Bachelor series.

Old 01-11-2015, 12:40 AM

977 posts, read 1,110,035 times
I haven't watched before so it's mostly new to me ( have seen some commercials over the years etc). How on earth can a guy decide that quickly who to send home? 30 women were just too many. I always feel bad for the "rejects"....... And was amazed he kept "Tara"---crazy drunk gal. I just shook my head at that one and muttered "I'll never understand men and the way they think), lol!

Old 01-11-2015, 11:35 AM

11,431 posts, read 19,007,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
Monday January 5th...Chris Soules, the "hot" Iowa farmer starts the new season of The Bachelor...

[WATCH] ‘The Bachelor’ Preview: Chris Soules Looks For Love In A Corn Maze - Hollywood Life
Yet another white guy thrust on us by a racist network.

Old 01-11-2015, 11:56 AM

8,238 posts, read 10,730,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
I haven't watched before so it's mostly new to me ( have seen some commercials over the years etc). How on earth can a guy decide that quickly who to send home? 30 women were just too many. I always feel bad for the "rejects"....... And was amazed he kept "Tara"---crazy drunk gal. I just shook my head at that one and muttered "I'll never understand men and the way they think), lol!

I think that had a lot to do with manufacturing drama. Basically there are easily 15 women that right off hand arent going to make it. If a few of them are drama queens you keep those and boot the ones that arent good for ratings. Ultimately you'll get rid of them all anyway.

Old 01-12-2015, 09:19 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,768 times
I'm not surprised about Andi and Josh breaking up, right after their public attendance at the live premiere episode of Chris' season. It was almost like smart Andi (being the attorney that she is or was) knew this was a way to get one last public appearance.

Anyhow, back to Chris' season, that onion/pomegranate girl was very odd. (think her name is Ashley). I don't even understand what she is talking about when she was referring to other girls as onions and layers peeling back. I don't think even she knew what she was talking about, then she picks a pomegranate. LOL! WOW! I think her and Tara are equally as bad choices, but for some reason I kind of think Tara's behavior is a little more excusable.

At this point, I think Britt is top runner but that's only based off the fact that she seemed to stand out in the most positive way thus far. I hope the google eye girl goes home if she hasn't already, she is just hard to look at, constantly bulging her eyes and she even mentioned that she was going out of her way to make sure her eyes were googling before she met with Chris.

Well all in all, not a shocking season to start with, a lot of girls that look alike for now. I didn't like the staggered entrance of the second half of the girls. That was just plain silly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV