Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2015, 08:47 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,209,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
There is something about his face that reminds me of someone. He just has an.....ahole face. Sorry to say. Not that he is one, he just has the face of one.

Last nights episode was awesome. That was the best episode I've seen in awhile. It was just a train wreck. Drunk Jordan just cracked me up the entire time, she was so fantastically drunk. Not surprised she didn't stick around but you know, she was actually attractive even drunk. Ashley Crazy is just crazy. She's either off her meds or she's acting. Here's what I'm thinking why he kept crazy Ashley & dumped drunk Jordan: Ashley was crazy & she was sober so he's thinking she's probably good in bed. I'm sorry but all men love crazy chicks because they always think they're great in bed. He got rid of drunk Jordan because he was thinking she'd just be sloppy in bed. I know, not scientific but that's the explanation I gave myself why he got rid of Jordan & kept Ashley. And Tara just losing it when he dumped her. I actually said out loud to the tv, "Why don't you just go kill yourself". I mean come on, what IS it with these women that they pick to be on this show, they're all completely mentally unstable. They come undone when they get dumped after just knowing the guy for say 24 hours & not even spending that much time with him in the 24 hours. It's absurd.

I totally want to do the zombie paintball. I've never done paintball but I'd do it if it involved a purpose of killing zombies. Oh, and could those girls overreact MORE when they were in the limo with the zombies surrounding them? Like, did they actually think they were going to die? Puh-leeze. Get a grip.

He seems to really have a thing for Britt. And MacKenzie, the 21 year old with the son? She is way too young, didn't he say he's 33?
I agree, except for what you said out loud to the TV.....Your assessments match my feelings about these women....I totally forgot about MacKensie....She is not only too young, but too immature acting...She was saying some really bizarre stuff imo....I have sons Chris's age...I cannot see them ever choosing like he does....I think he may have spent too much time on the farm, among the settled farm wives....and is sort of in a daze around all these bizarre girls....I do not at all like all his wishy washy decisions....He pointed out himself how bizarre Ashley was behaving, and said something similar about MacKensie....and still keeps them...Wierd.....But interesting.
I agree, Brit if not chosen would make a good bachelorette...as beautiful as she is, her sound bites come out with some real common sense....I hope Chris and his indecisiveness doesn't cost him the right girl..
PS....Your comment about his face.....I think it might be Stacy Keach..actor..?? I remember seeing many drunken, mean face pics of him years ago in the tabloids etc....Could that be it?? https://www.google.com/search?q=stac...sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Last edited by JanND; 01-13-2015 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: link added
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2015, 09:00 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,555,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I agree, except for what you said out loud to the TV.....Your assessments match my feelings about these women....I totally forgot about MacKensie....She is not only too young, but too immature acting...She was saying some really bizarre stuff imo....I have sons Chris's age...I cannot see them ever choosing like he does....I think he may have spent too much time on the farm, among the settled farm wives....and is sort of in a daze around all these bizarre girls....I do not at all like all his wishy washy decisions....He pointed out himself how bizarre Ashley was behaving, and said something similar about MacKensie....and still keeps them...Wierd.....But interesting.
I agree, Brit if not chosen would make a good bachelorette...as beautiful as she is, her sound bites come out with some real common sense....I hope Chris and his indecisiveness doesn't cost him the right girl..
PS....Your comment about his face.....I think it might be Stacy Keach..actor..?? I remember seeing many drunken, mean face pics of him years ago in the tabloids etc....Could that be it?? https://www.google.com/search?q=stac...sm=93&ie=UTF-8
No, it's not Keach. I think I may have seen the guy on "Lost". Not sure.

Old 01-13-2015, 10:06 AM

19,700 posts, read 20,232,643 times
It's Matthew McConaughey that he looks like.

Old 01-13-2015, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
No, that's not who I'm thinking of. He's some random actor, I'll have to think about it.

Old 01-13-2015, 10:28 AM

It's this guy, I think. Kevin Durand. I mentioned earlier that I thought the guy was on Lost, he was.

Old 01-13-2015, 11:34 AM

5,119 posts, read 16,594,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I think he looks like Matthew McConaughey too.

Before one of the bachelorette's mentioned that she didn't think Ashley S. (crazy one) was acting or was a planted bachelorette, I thought for sure, she was. Her behavior is too bizarre for her NOT to be an actor. And Chris keeps giving her roses. I think she's there to add some flavor/drama/humor to the show.

I thought it was odd that McKenzie asked Chris if he believes in aliens. He seems to be more relaxed around more down to earth/simple girls rather than the glammed up beauty queen types. Maybe he sees them as a better fit into his farmer world in Iowa.

I will say I'm looking forward to whatever unfolds with his home being just down the driveway. And the "there are no rules" comment.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:21 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,015,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
I will say I'm looking forward to whatever unfolds with his home being just down the driveway. And the "there are no rules" comment.
Was one of the girls naked that was going through his things? I was making dinner, and didn't see when they were actually snooping around, but when they were going back up the driveway they kept putting a black box in front and behind her like she was naked below the waist.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:40 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,739,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Was one of the girls naked that was going through his things? I was making dinner, and didn't see when they were actually snooping around, but when they were going back up the driveway they kept putting a black box in front and behind her like she was naked below the waist.
No, she was um..... very hairy so they had to put the black box on her.

Old 01-13-2015, 02:12 PM

1,898 posts, read 2,262,733 times
The whole concept of this show is insane. This seems like a crazy way to find a mate, especially if these people are so desirable. I think the only reason anyone would want to be on this show is to get on TV and participate in a glamorous Hollywood lifestyle.

People keep wondering if these women really would choose to live on a farm in Iowa, but I'm wondering if Chris is looking for a way to get off the farm and into Hollywood.

Old 01-13-2015, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
No, she was um..... very hairy so they had to put the black box on her.
No, her bikini bottom was a thong. God forbid the american public see butt cheeks. GASP!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV