Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2015, 11:46 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,236,915 times

Advertisements

Has anyone caught this show? It's on E! on Sunday night's. I'm so glad cable shows repeats later in the wee hours. It is a "soap" about the fictional monarchy of England. I just love the daughters of the King's brother! I dare say they are modeled on Andrew and Fergie's daughters. If the two are anything like their counterparts of the show, it's a good thing Charles was born first even though I can't stand him. They are hysterically no brainers!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2015, 12:07 PM

2,270 posts, read 4,133,684 times
I think this show is hysterical! Even my DH will sit and watch this with me ( I am sure the half naked females have NOTHING to do with it!).

He thinks that the two Princesses do indeed evoke Beatrice and Eugenie; and the brother is taking "Randy Andy" to whole new heights.

Fun and frothy way to spend a little time.

Old 03-25-2015, 12:26 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,236,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
I think this show is hysterical! Even my DH will sit and watch this with me ( I am sure the half naked females have NOTHING to do with it!).

He thinks that the two Princesses do indeed evoke Beatrice and Eugenie; and the brother is taking "Randy Andy" to whole new heights.

Fun and frothy way to spend a little time.
Nah, NOTHING to do with his watching!

It is fun to watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV