Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2015, 10:17 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,806,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
I read somewhere that Bravo records and has the rights to their cell phone conversations. It's very likely that Briana texted Vicky and told her to get to a private line ASAP. This would explain her walking off and not using someone else's phone.
wow.................IF they agree to that they are crazier than I thought. Seems like the FCC would have a field day with that if someone chose to make an issue of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2015, 12:57 AM

5,592 posts, read 8,415,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
I read somewhere that Bravo records and has the rights to their cell phone conversations. It's very likely that Briana texted Vicky and told her to get to a private line ASAP. This would explain her walking off and not using someone else's phone.
I guess....but still, in a situation like that, would Briana even think about the fact or know that Vicki would be in the midst of filming? Let's see...."Oh, I just got an emergency call that my grandmother has died, and I have to tell my Mom, but she might be filming and I don't want the cell phone convo to be recorded, so I'll tell her to find a landline..."....I mean, it sounds so far-fetched. Plus Vicki's end was recorded anyway! Sounds more plausible that Briana would have texted "please call me privately, not on camera". And why would Briana be the first to get the news anyway?

Ever since the Kar-trashian "re-enactment" of the limo convo between Kris and Kim, I don't believe a darn thing on these shows.

Old 07-11-2015, 02:31 PM

22,356 posts, read 29,476,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Brooks Ayers was diagnosed With Stage 3 Non-Hodgkin lymphoma in 2013, specifically diffuse large B cell lymphoma in fall 2013
Doesn't that require serious chemo??

Old 07-13-2015, 11:34 AM

152 posts, read 174,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
As someone who's had that same type of call (sudden/unexpected death) about my own Mom, I can certainly sympathize with Vicki, but I feel her reaction was over-the-top. First off, it was strange that she asked for a landline. Had she gotten a text from Briana? And if so, why did she just not call her back from her cell? Then, it was like she never "broke character" to even look at the cameraman in distress. She also said a couple things that people on reality shows do all the time....there is a name for it but I forget the term, but it is when they say something unnecessary in dialogue that is just meant to explain to the viewers -- such as, "Jim, your sister Mary is here"....Vicki did it a couple times and I don't remember specifics, but she did it because the phone was not on speaker and we couldn't hear what Briana was saying, so maybe something like, "When did he find her in bed?". It was just too much, on both sides of the camera. I thought it was horrible that the cameraman didn't put down the camera or at least have a producer step in and help her, and summon one of the other girls. They just let the Bunko game go on organically until someone heard Vicki bawling.

As for the Meghan/Shannon drama -- totally scripted. There always has to be drama between somebody. And I know Meghan is tall but she has to have the longest neck of anyone I've ever seen besides a giraffe. I don't know what she could do to minimize it other than wear turtlenecks, but it's really strange.
I felt bad that Vicki got the call at a Bunco (did I spell that right?) party, but I know death can be unexpected. Just would have been nice to see her get the call in the comforts of her own home.

Totally agree, the Meghan/Shannon does seem scripted! Reality tv thrives on drama, so why not put these two together to hash it out!

Meghan does have a long neck. I do however think that it's a rarity to have a long neck. On some women it can look graceful, like a ballerina, not to sound cheesy! She seems to be extremely tall, she literally towers over the other women at events, and I am sure she wears heels as well.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:38 PM

922 posts, read 1,150,561 times
Shannon's husband is a piece of work. Completely ignores his daughter then shuts the door in her face. What an a-hole.

I'm sure the passive aggressive sheethead treats Shannon the same exact way.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:54 PM

922 posts, read 1,150,561 times
Photo of Tamra's grand-daughter...

j/k! Lol.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:50 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,242,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoarrow View Post
Photo of Tamra's grand-daughter...

j/k! Lol.
Bwahahahaha!!!

Tried to rep you, but couldn't.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:07 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,764,136 times
What the hell was Megan wearing?

Old 07-13-2015, 10:52 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,989,870 times
Maybe Vickie s phone wasn't charged enough?

Old 07-13-2015, 11:05 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,806,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
What the hell was Megan wearing?
that was so awful!!! And the daughter was acting like the spoiled brat she is.
Heather's children,well maybe just Coco are hard to handle. I can't be around children like that for very long!!!
WTH is going on with Shannon and David? I can't follow what she is saying or insinuating. They are headed for divorce court soon!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV