Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 10:05 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,549,565 times

Advertisements

Where is this show? Second week no new one .........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2017, 05:43 AM

9,150 posts, read 10,887,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Where is this show? Second week no new one .........
I didn't watch it last night, but it was a new episode called "Lose Yourself."

Old 03-03-2017, 06:20 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
I didn't watch it last night, but it was a new episode called "Lose Yourself."
I didn't watch last night either but see it's on the DVR

Old 03-04-2017, 05:29 PM

Can't believe April lost the baby. Does anyone know how far along she was? My hub said he heard she had 20 weeks left so only 4 months?

Old 03-04-2017, 10:16 PM

I wanted to see Dr. Charles deal with the narcissist. So for me that was a let-down. But I liked what the psych resident did for that man. And seeing him start volunteering at the end.

Old 03-05-2017, 01:23 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,956,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Can't believe April lost the baby. Does anyone know how far along she was? My hub said he heard she had 20 weeks left so only 4 months?

I think she was around 4 months.

Old 05-03-2017, 12:13 PM

Halstead and Natalie have had serious chemistry. Natalie wasn't ready for a relationship so Will moved on with the pathologist named Nina. Nina is very jealous, thinks there is more going on between Will and Natalie. I've been waiting for her to explode but instead she hand delivered autopsy results that she fast tracked because she knew it was Natalie's case. She wanted to make sure Natalie knew she made a mistake that resulted in the patient dying. I didn't think Will would call her out with it but he did.

Will told Natalie what happened with Nina doing it because she's jealous, Natalie admits that she can understand Nina’s jealousy but Will says they’re just good friends, Natalie then called Will out over their feelings saying are we? He then went home to spend time with Nina instead of going to a game with his brother. His brother in turn sees Natalie in the halls, decides to ask her if she wanted to go to the game. She accepted. I really hope they're not going to put them two together. I hope Will breaks up with Nina for Natalie after that stunt she pulled

I'm not gonna try to explain what happened with Dr Charles daughter Robin. I wonder if they'll get her psychosis under control or will they find out she's right? I'm sure there has to be tons of rats in Chicago.

‘Chicago Med’ Season 2, Episode 21 Recap: ‘Deliver Us’ by Brittany Frederick5 days ago

Quote:
“Deliver Us” opens with Dr. Connor Rhodes (Colin Donnell) walking Robin (recurring guest star Mekia Cox) in for her psychiatric evaluation. Downstairs, Dr. Sarah Reese (Rachel DiPillo) finds out that she’s been tapped to do the honors.

But just as Connor gets back downstairs, he’s assigned his first patient: a pregnant woman coming in with heart issues. She’s determined not to do anything that will harm the baby, because the kid is there to save her older daughter, who has leukemia. Connor’s face is all of us in that moment.

Sarah sits down with Robin, who flat-out denies that she could be “crazy” but does admit that there’s a history of psychiatric issues in her family, while Dr. Will Halstead (Nick Gehlfuss) still has an awkward relationship with Dr. Nina Shore (recurring guest star Patti Murin) since every time Nina walks in, Will is with Dr. Natalie Manning (Torrey DeVitto).

Dr. Charles checks up on Robin, who tells him that she’s moved back into her rat-free apartment and she thinks she’ll be fine after one more session with Reese. But when she walks away from her purse, he swipes her keys. Seriously, dude, get a hold of your life.

But just as we get to the most tense part of the surgery scene Chicago Med cuts away to Charles getting into his daughter’s apartment. He finds the dozens of rat traps and the ton of tinfoil, and realizes it’s worse than he thought. Charles returns to the hospital and confronts Robin—having her committed.

Old 05-03-2017, 10:59 PM

OMG no she is not right. Her bf didn't hear them, pest control or someone came in and said no rats, and even if there were rats, did you not see her apt? Covered in tin foil with like 112 rat traps with cheese placed perfectly on each one - that took hours upon hours of careful work. I was upset with him for stealing her keys until I saw that! Holy moo.

I'm not sure I really get the drama from the resident. He's her father. He can't stand aside. Family is how many people get committed, even when they are not doctors. They are on the 'front lines' but I guess I see her point. She had a Dr overseeing her, and her plan was for the daughter to be accepting of help, not forced.

Even still saying 'I don't care WHAT you saw in her apartment'. Really? What if there was a noose hanging from the ceiling? And patient 'went home to think about it' and instead killed herself.

I am still with Dr. Charles. If I saw my daughter's apt that way it would be a straight line to a locked psych ward. With that kind of psychosis, who knows what way it might turn? People have done serious harm to themselves MI or on drugs that make them think bugs are crawling all over them. She could see in her mind an army of rats and run off the balcony trying to get away!

Old 05-04-2017, 11:04 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,212,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I am still with Dr. Charles. If I saw my daughter's apt that way it would be a straight line to a locked psych ward. With that kind of psychosis, who knows what way it might turn? People have done serious harm to themselves MI or on drugs that make them think bugs are crawling all over them. She could see in her mind an army of rats and run off the balcony trying to get away!
Tonight's episode certainly looked like she did jump off the balcony. Dad knew what he was doing.

Old 05-05-2017, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Tonight's episode certainly looked like she did jump off the balcony. Dad knew what he was doing.
Holy moo! I hate being right sometimes. I cant watch yet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV