Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2016, 09:12 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,733,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
That little blurp at the end said 4 episodes left. Just wondering if that is it for the show or the season??????
I noticed this, too. The way the story ine is heading (Daddy leaving), paired with "4 episodes left" and no mention of 'season finale', as me thinking it will be over for good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2016, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
I'd bet it is Dr. Pineda's bloody hand. It was foreshadowed pretty heavily with creepy hugger/lurker guy.
Half right.

Maybe the Dr. Rorish leaving story line will end up with her staying and running the place? IDK. Not sure I'll watch if she actually leaves.

Old 01-28-2016, 09:16 PM

Fun fact. Marcia Gay Harden was originally cast as Christa. Maggie Grace (from Lost) was cast as Dr. Rorish but left the project, so they moved MGH to Dr. Rorish.

Old 01-29-2016, 09:53 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Carla couldn't stay. The actress has another series..."UN-real".
Well...., I am now watching the premier of "You, Me and the Apocalypse" and I see the actress who played Carla is in that too. Jenna Fischer?

Old 01-29-2016, 10:58 AM

4,940 posts, read 12,148,203 times
I liked this show at first but I'm starting to get bored with it. In my opinion Chicago Med is much better.

Old 01-29-2016, 05:26 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,896,457 times
The changes they're making have "Suits!" smeared all over them, in pints of fake blood.

The ratings aren't great so they get rid of the EG (Eminence Grise) doctor, played by Kevin Dunn, age 59. The ratings don't get better, so next, they get rid of the hotshot, attitude-ridden doc played by Cress Williams. The ratings continue not to improve, they replace the fiftysomething star of the show, Marcia Gay Harden, with a hot thirtysomething doctor played by Tommy Dewey.

Suit, suit, suit, suit, suit, suit, suit. Storytelling be damned. This latest onslaught makes me think the show is DOA. And I am not sure I care.

I'm not gonna say I'm outa here, but what point is there in calling Luis Guzman "Mama" if MGH isn't there to play "Daddy"? And if MGH has to go, I would have been perfectly happy to have Raza Jaffrey as the star. Tommy Who? I have to admit, however, I will not miss Dr. Perello if she bleeds out.

Last edited by jay5835; 01-29-2016 at 06:07 PM..

Old 01-29-2016, 06:47 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,969,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spchtx View Post
I wish they would have at least wrapped up with what happened to the baby. She didn't seem to have any family, and she never talked about who was going to care for her baby when she was gone.
I wondered what happened to the baby too. Nothing was mentioned about the baby's future. Perhaps the father has it, but who knows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
The ratings aren't great so they get rid of the EG (Eminence Grise) doctor, played by Kevin Dunn age 59. The ratings don't get better, so next, they get rid of the hotshot, attitude-ridden doc played by Cress Williams. The ratings continue not to improve, they replace the fiftysomething star of the show, Marcia Gay Harden, with a hot thirtysomething doctor played by Tommy Dewey.

I will not miss Dr. Perello if she bleeds out.

I liked Kevin Dunn and Marcia Gay Harden. Those two along with Luis Guzmán helped make the show. I didn't care for Cress Williams nor Dr. Perello. Of course Dr. Perello may live as her fingers were moving. Since Bonnie Soerville found her and the crazy patient was not in sight Bonnie might get the blame for the attack. Bonnie was upset with Perello over not being able to save that patient with the DNR. But Bonnie (Dr. Lorenson) is so sweet and kind hearted they wouldn't do that.

Old 01-30-2016, 12:59 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,335,424 times
So is MGH officially gone for good?

Old 01-30-2016, 09:18 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,217,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
So is MGH officially gone for good?

I was thinking she might be offered and take the top job.

Old 01-30-2016, 09:36 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,335,424 times
I finally finished the episode and all I have to say about the supervisor being stabbed by a mentally ill patient and left to to die is that it gives me a serious case of deja vu and ER did it way better.

https://youtu.be/WxAeWHTC_FQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV