Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2016, 09:08 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,732,618 times

Advertisements

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't think it was a bad move. Debbie has been a thorn in Aubrey's side since the merge, since she (Debbie) cannot keep her mouth shut.
Sure, you run a risk of Tweedle-dee, Tweedle-dum, and their pawn voting you out in the future, BUT if you can make it with the two bullies are the end, you would be a shoo-in. No one is going to let Jason or Scot win since they've behaved so poorly.
Honestly, I'm most shocked with the stupidity of Scot and Jason. The obviously forgot that the jury, made up of the people they are sabotaging by acting like toddlers, has to vote for them in order for them to win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2016, 09:23 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't think it was a bad move. Debbie has been a thorn in Aubrey's side since the merge, since she (Debbie) cannot keep her mouth shut.
Sure, you run a risk of Tweedle-dee, Tweedle-dum, and their pawn voting you out in the future, BUT if you can make it with the two bullies are the end, you would be a shoo-in. No one is going to let Jason or Scot win since they've behaved so poorly.
Honestly, I'm most shocked with the stupidity of Scot and Jason. The obviously forgot that the jury, made up of the people they are sabotaging by acting like toddlers, has to vote for them in order for them to win.
No I agree! Debbie was a loose cannon. They had to get her out, she has diarrhea of the mouth, and no strategy.

Old 04-13-2016, 09:53 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,717 times
Believe me, I was no fan of Debbie's, but this wasn't the right time to get her out. Flushing out the idol(s) would have been the smarter strategy, IMO, while at the same time hopefully knocking out one of the Scot/Jason/Tai alliance. *shrugs*

And, although I get what the poster above said about Jason/Scot (they'll get rid of Tai when they have no further use for him, they know he's more liked than them) alienating the jury, a horrible thought occurred to me when you said that: what if both of them made it to the end due to weak gameplay by the others, and the jury had NO CHOICE but to vote for one of those dbags?!? I'd have to smash my TV!

Old 04-13-2016, 10:14 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,545,426 times
What I am concerned about is how much longer can they keep using the threat of the super idol to influence the votes at TC? Its going to be a super boring season if they can just keep using it week after week until they are near the end.

Old 04-13-2016, 10:47 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
I think it was a smart vote.

They did flush out idols in pre-tribal council play, and now they all know that Tai has the superidol.

If the women and Joe had voted for Scott, Tai would have played the superidol after the vote to save Scott, and Cydney would have gone home.

Which would have meant that next week Jason, Scott, Tai and Blond Girl would have been a voting block against Aubrey, BrownHaired girl, Joe and Debby - a weak bunch unlikely to win the immunity idol.

This way Cydney stays in the game as a strength player (brawn) against the brawn guys. Cydney's also a brain. The Aubrey Cydney alliance is going to be hard to beat.

Now that they know that Tai has the superidol, next week the women and Joe can vote out blondgirl, because Tai wouldn't play the superidol for her, thus weakening the bad guys alliance for the following vote.

Does anyone else agree with my logic, or am I crazy? Well, yes I'm crazy, but does anyone else agree with my logic?

I did like Debby, though, she was surely entertaining.

Old 04-13-2016, 11:53 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,474,697 times
I'm already sick and tired of hearing about the super idol. The only way to get rid of it is to force a player to use it. It should have been forced and neutralized at TC. As long as the group continues to fear it and vote out irrelevant players because they don't like them, Tai, Scott or Justin will win this game. The threat wasn't Debbie. It is the super idol.

I also thought Debbie was entertaining. The rest are either boring, mean or stupid.

Old 04-14-2016, 12:09 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,459,845 times
Now that Debbie is off to the glue factory, I think the gal who won immunity just secured herself a new alliance in which she is more surely on the bottom than she was in the other. Interesting to see how it goes. Tai surprised me by dousing the fire, though I dislike Scot and Sasquatch more each day.

Old 04-14-2016, 07:01 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
I had heard the ax and machete went missing but the fire?? OMG, I couldn't believe my eyes! Then Tau putting it out again at night!! Those moves were on a Brandon Hantz level. I was shocked by the immaturity of those jerks. Debbie was correct, playing with their literal lives. I was sorry to see her go.

That Julia needs to go pretty darned soon.

Now that Tai has both idols, he should turn on those jerks. Save it for when he gets voted off. That would be the smart move. That Super Idol guarantees him a spot in the final three if he dumps Nasty and Nastier.

Old 04-14-2016, 07:05 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,532,538 times
Ousting Debbie was the right move. She was rabid in her beliefs of how the votes should go and didn't listen to the others. On top of that she shared the logic with the enemy (Julia).

Where it goes bad, they thought they had effectively flushed the idol and that it would be played. It wasn't. So the plan just didn't work as expected other than tossing Debbie over to Ponderosa, where she is currently targeted for a vote off.

Tai - wow I can't figure that guy out. I'm okay with him siding with the Thugs are Us alliance but he didn't have to join in with the crap activity. #TRUECOLORS

Old 04-14-2016, 07:33 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I think it was a smart vote.

They did flush out idols in pre-tribal council play, and now they all know that Tai has the superidol.

If the women and Joe had voted for Scott, Tai would have played the superidol after the vote to save Scott, and Cydney would have gone home.

Which would have meant that next week Jason, Scott, Tai and Blond Girl would have been a voting block against Aubrey, BrownHaired girl, Joe and Debby - a weak bunch unlikely to win the immunity idol.

This way Cydney stays in the game as a strength player (brawn) against the brawn guys. Cydney's also a brain. The Aubrey Cydney alliance is going to be hard to beat.

Now that they know that Tai has the superidol, next week the women and Joe can vote out blondgirl, because Tai wouldn't play the superidol for her, thus weakening the bad guys alliance for the following vote.

Does anyone else agree with my logic, or am I crazy? Well, yes I'm crazy, but does anyone else agree with my logic?

I did like Debby, though, she was surely entertaining.
Exactly! I wanted to type something similar, but was on my iPad last night. If they didn't vote the way they did Cydney would be out.

I was too disappointed in Tai. I thought he was being strategic, but nope! The fact Scott and Tai wasted water AND put the fire out was just mean, not even game play IMO. Tai is a follower.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV