Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2016, 04:47 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,458,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I'm one of the lucky ones, I guess; I have no clue whatsoever what The O.C. is.

LOL. I never watched it but some of my employees did and I heard the water-cooler talk about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2016, 03:05 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,065,775 times
DWTS' Nyle DiMarco Gets Hit in Face, Needs Stitches - Us Weekly

Old 03-24-2016, 09:43 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,475,168 times
Whew! Thank goodness it wasn't all that bad. As usual he's smiling.

What is with Misha Barton? She is so stiff and looks mismatched with her partner towering over him. I had only vaguely heard of her so I had no opinion of her either way before the show but I did feel sorry for her watching her try and get her feet under her. I hope this was just the first night jitters.

Geraldo can go home as far as I'm concerned. Blah! Shove him back in the vault. What a mean thing to do to Edyta on her first appearance back on the show.

Marla Maples did well but after being a Broadway performer I suspect she has had some professional training.

Wanya Morris was a hoot. I hope he stays around. He is one of those people you love to watch because he looks like he is having so much fun.

Ginger Zee was good. I agree with the poster who said she brought Bindi Irwin to mind at one point.

Couple of other good ones but now they aren't coming to mind.

Old 03-24-2016, 12:56 PM

4,348 posts, read 4,727,996 times
To brighten the day - https://www.instagram.com/nyledimarco/

Old 03-24-2016, 01:18 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,941 times
Well, you definitely brightened my day ! Thanks for sharing.

I saw him on Americas Next Top Model and I remember that picture with him and what I think is a Siberian Husky. I absolutely loved that photo when I saw it the first time.

I don't know how he does it but his first dance was really good. He just might be my pick for the winner.

Old 03-24-2016, 01:19 PM

18,480 posts, read 31,670,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post

BLESS YOU, IT CERTAINLY BRIGHTENED UP MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched ANTM when he was on but somehow never finished the series, glad he won.
total dreamboat.......................

Old 03-24-2016, 02:54 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,475,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
Well, you definitely brightened my day ! Thanks for sharing.

I saw him on Americas Next Top Model and I remember that picture with him and what I think is a Siberian Husky. I absolutely loved that photo when I saw it the first time.

I don't know how he does it but his first dance was really good. He just might be my pick for the winner.
You mean this one?

http://www.etonline.com/news/2015/10...dimarco_cw.jpg[/url]

Old 03-24-2016, 03:11 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,941 times
Yes, that is the one. Thanks.

Turned it into my screen saver just for fun while DWTS is on.

Old 03-24-2016, 07:18 PM

16,427 posts, read 12,539,940 times
Gahd, not the face!!!!

(Whew. Glad he's okay, and it's not very noticeable.)

Old 03-25-2016, 06:35 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,065,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
Misha Barton was on "The O.C." back in the early 2000s and was very popular back then. She was beautiful and was actually called the "IT" girl in those days. Then she had some legal troubles -- DUIs, driving without a license and some light drug use. She was also sued by her landlord for not paying rent. And, finally, her psychiatrist had her involuntarily confined to a mental hospital about 5 years ago.

I watched last night's show in Comcat's ON DEMAND today and could tell that she took the judges' criticism pretty hard. I even thought she was going to cry. I hope she's let go right after Geraldo (OMG, was he terrible) because I dont think she's mentally stable enough to handle this or any competition.

I watched The OC and remember how very pretty she was, a knockout.......she is not aging well.

Really nothing to put your finger on except there must be subtle changes in the distribution of fat in her face, the loss of fat we all experience as we move from teens, early twenties into adulthood, but in her case......WOW, what a difference this has made in her looks.

You are right, she seems very fragile.

Best case scenario, she improves enough to last awhile and save face, that is what I am hoping for, that this experience can build her up a little instead of tear her down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV