Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2016, 06:25 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times

Advertisements

I really thought Adam was going to use the advantage last night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2016, 06:52 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
Taylor did a good job throwing Adam under the bus, accusing him of helping the bury the stolen food and saying he''ll steal a family visit. Fortunately for Adam, everyone saw through Taylor and stuck with the plan, but Adam's not in a good position at all now. Adam should burn the advantage in front of everyone once they get back to camp.

Looks like the Gen-X will split: Dave/Ken/Jessica vs. Chris/Bret/Sunday. It all depends on which bunch gains the Millennials' support. I'm thinking Zeke, Hannah, and Adam go with Dave's group and Jay and Will go with the others. I'd like to see a Dave/Ken/Jessica/Zeke/Hannah final five.

Or maybe the Millennials will encourage the Gen-Xers to vote against each other and the Millennials can use their 5 votes to vote out a Gen-Xer. But Jay's immunity idlot might make him the target for everyone.

Old 11-17-2016, 06:58 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
I think Sunday went after Jess just because she felt Jess was snubbing her. She mentioned that during her on-camera time.

Pretty immature I think.

The way Failure lied about Adam eating the food was just plain stupid. I think the others could tell it wasn't true by the schocked look on Adam's face.

Failure's whole attitude made him look like a total jerk. I wasn't really surprised Jay and Will voted him out. I think they saw how he could never be trusted so he had to go.

Old 11-17-2016, 06:59 AM

If there's any player on this show that I want to see make it all the way to the end, it is Ken.

Old 11-17-2016, 07:25 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
My regret is the little turd is on the jury
You and me both, Pip! What a sack of sh*t! Thief, liar, just plain icky. So glad he is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
If there's any player on this show that I want to see make it all the way to the end, it is Ken.
Me too, Tom. I was so glad he pulled out the win. I think I would have puked if Failure had won.

Old 11-17-2016, 07:26 AM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Failure's whole attitude made him look like a total jerk. I wasn't really surprised Jay and Will voted him out. I think they saw how he could never be trusted so he had to go.
Actually, Will voted for JAY!

Old 11-17-2016, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
OMG - if anyone needed another reason to hate Failer - check this out:

In Touch has learned that Survivor contestant Taylor Stocker kept a huge secret from love interest Jessica “Figgy” Figueroa during filming this spring — he not only had a girlfriend at the time, but she was carrying his child!
Taylor is expecting his son in November, meaning his girlfriend was pregnant months before he left to film.

'Survivor' Star Taylor Stocker's Girlfriend Was Pregnant When He Cheated With Co-Star Jessica
At least she is not with the turd anymore.

Old 11-17-2016, 07:35 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouligann View Post
The poor kid is going to have that A-hole for a father? He's a lying, cheating, stealing b*stard!
If that guy raises the kid, the kid will grow up thinking those are acceptable behaviors. If you think millennials are self-entitles little sh!+s, fasten your seatbelts, because their kids are going to be far worse.

Old 11-17-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
If that guy raises the kid, the kid will grow up thinking those are acceptable behaviors. If you think millennials are self-entitles little sh!+s, fasten your seatbelts, because their kids are going to be far worse.
What a cheerful thought! How true though. If I should live so long, those kids will be in charge of my diapers! Oh wait, that's what illegals are for.

Old 11-17-2016, 08:11 AM

I weep for the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV