Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 10:35 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,955,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post

Love the hair comment. It was cute when she first got it done, but clearly she is not going to the little Asian lady she had before who cut her hair in her house (remember the Disneyworld episode?). She used to have her hair done by a lady with one of those boards you can change the letters around. Now, it seems she is trying to acquire a "look." Remember the Jennifer Aniston hair everyone copied? Perhaps there will be a haircut called "the Kate." Beats the Dorothy Hammill haircut I had when I was younger!
Snicker... I found a hilarious website about Kate's hair. Check out all the celebs that now have her hair style, to the right of Brad and Angelina Gone Gosselin - MomLogic - Photo Gallery

Old 06-09-2009, 10:45 AM

90 posts, read 177,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Snicker... I found a hilarious website about Kate's hair. Check out all the celebs that now have her hair style, to the right of Brad and Angelina Gone Gosselin - MomLogic - Photo Gallery
Too funny! I guess the half-plucked chicken look is in. Pathetic! I'm glad to see it being made fun of. That should rattle Kate a bit, at least I hope. But, then again, she is so self-absorbed with herself she'll probably write a book and make a video out of it. What this woman wouldn't do for attention.

Old 06-09-2009, 12:40 PM

3,964 posts, read 10,636,361 times
Quote:
That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Now find me one that gives everyone the Duggar-polygamist look!

Old 06-09-2009, 01:18 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,170,962 times
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Tried to rep ya for that post; but alas am in rep stall right now.

Quote:

Old 06-09-2009, 01:54 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,898,432 times
I caught a glimpse of the Emeril at Kate's house show...I couldn't believe how "stripe-y" Kate's hair looked. Good grief, who did that hair?

To me there was something just really wrong with Emeril being there on a show in the Gosselin house. He didn't seem as friendly and gregarious as he did on his own show. Maybe he was thinking the whole time it was a gigantic mistake for him, but he was getting paid for it.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:17 PM

3,964 posts, read 10,636,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Now find me one that gives everyone the Duggar-polygamist look!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
I caught a glimpse of the Emeril at Kate's house show...I couldn't believe how "stripe-y" Kate's hair looked. Good grief, who did that hair?
I noticed that too! As if the backward mullet wasn't bad enough.....

Old 06-09-2009, 02:24 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,338,224 times
Quote:
When did she stop using paper plates and making sandwiches for her kids? No recipes needed there.

Love the hair comment. It was cute when she first got it done, but clearly she is not going to the little Asian lady she had before who cut her hair in her house (remember the Disneyworld episode?). She used to have her hair done by a lady with one of those boards you can change the letters around. Now, it seems she is trying to acquire a "look." Remember the Jennifer Aniston hair everyone copied? Perhaps there will be a haircut called "the Kate." Beats the Dorothy Hammill haircut I had when I was younger!
ahhhhh...the DH was a pain to grow out! It totally ruined my attempt at Farrah wings.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:30 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,338,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Apparently they should rename the show "John & Kate plus 8 plus 1

Jon & Kate Dad's Three-Month Affair CONFIRMED, Says Us, ALLEGED MISTRESS DENIES

that article says absolutely nothing.

Confirmed and Alleged in the same headline...ridiculous.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:38 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
When did she stop using paper plates
Paper plates.. that is my peeve about the show.
I found it funny that they still used paper plates after the "going green" episode (which I didn't watch)

I can't imagine how many paper plates they go through a day/week. I understand it's easier but the cost along with the amount of trash they make.. well it pisses me off.

I wonder if they actually recycle?

Old 06-09-2009, 05:16 PM

2,969 posts, read 6,947,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Paper plates.. that is my peeve about the show.
I found it funny that they still used paper plates after the "going green" episode (which I didn't watch)

I can't imagine how many paper plates they go through a day/week. I understand it's easier but the cost along with the amount of trash they make.. well it pisses me off.

I wonder if they actually recycle?
This really irks me too. She doesn't even care about being truly green.....look how she acted when the workers were there. Such a great role model for the kids. Using paper plates is so hypocritical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV