Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2016, 09:31 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,335,424 times

Advertisements

In an effort to find a silver lining in Frank being safe this week, at least we don't have to worry about him getting evicted and right back in from the battle back comp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2016, 10:21 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
In an effort to find a silver lining in Frank being safe this week, at least we don't have to worry about him getting evicted and right back in from the battle back comp.
Good silver lining. At least when he goes, IF he goes, there is no return for him. I hope.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:15 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
I kind of want him to stay longer. He and Davonne are the only ones trying to play the game.

Old 07-18-2016, 07:23 AM

3,984 posts, read 5,016,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I kind of want him to stay longer. He and Davonne are the only ones trying to play the game.
I do want him to stay longer as well! I don't think he's a bully or malicious. I watched a lot of feeds to find out if he was hateful to Tiffany and in my opinion, he was not. He didn't "kick her while she was down". And let's not forget that she told him everything about what people were saying about him. It was information sharing...and I never heard him repeat that pizza face comment...perhaps I missed it?

Anyway, Corey will not be lost without Nicole. He'd be lost without Paulie. He likes Paulie WAY WAY WAY more than Nicole and they spend a lot more time together...oddly enough, in bed, talking like little girls. It's a strange thing but that's their deal. I do think it's smart to get rid of him but since he won the POV, it should be interesting to see who Tiff puts up next. Nicole or Z would be best...Z because she is tight with Da and with Paulie...two birds and all that!

And yes, Tiff is not a wilting flower. While I despise Vanessa's game play and am not a fan of Tiff for replicating it, I do like that she's in an alliance with Frank and Bridgette...it's actually pretty awesome. The rest of the hamsters this weekend, imo, were whiny and annoying this weekend...seriously got really tired of the same ol'...but maybe that's because I have to have a root canal today and my mouth was killing me all weekend!

I'm sure it'll pick up once we get closer to Thursday...

Old 07-18-2016, 08:45 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,153,177 times
Based on what I'm reading, it looks like Davonne is the target. She's too much of a hot head to stay in this game long term, not to mention she's absolutely terrible at competitions. She reads people very well, has a solid social game but she's too emotional. I would have pegged her leaving week 1 or 2, but I would assume she would have wanted to at least make it to Jury.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:57 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,640,686 times
Tiffany has a better chance with Da'Vonne on the block with her.

Old 07-18-2016, 11:08 AM

7,681 posts, read 5,530,949 times
Does Tiffany know that the 8-Pack first became suspicious of her the first time she was on the block and promised not to win the POV and did?

Old 07-18-2016, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
Does Tiffany know that the 8-Pack first became suspicious of her the first time she was on the block and promised not to win the POV and did?

I don't think she knows that...Frank is the only one that would've told her, I think, but he may have forgotten or didn't think it was important at the time...

Old 07-18-2016, 12:27 PM

7,681 posts, read 5,530,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
I don't think she knows that...Frank is the only one that would've told her, I think, but he may have forgotten or didn't think it was important at the time...
Tiffanie obviously didn't think it was important either or she would have been in damage control mode right after. Big mistake. She proved in an obvious way that her word couldn't be trusted. It was no wonder the 8-pack didn't want to tell her anything and avoided her.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
Tiffanie obviously didn't think it was important either or she would have been in damage control mode right after. Big mistake. She proved in an obvious way that her word couldn't be trusted. It was no wonder the 8-pack didn't want to tell her anything and avoided her.
Agreed...but they really all are untrustworthy. Sure, we know this is the game, but you can really see where each of them "blew" it...I don't know whether it's permanent or they can rectify the mistakes made, but geez, they blew that alliance six ways from Sunday. Honestly, I don't know which alliances are going to hold. Even when you think Da is being solid with say, James, you know she's lying...you could say that about most of them. Yep, it's the game, but I'm still confused as to who will stay true to their word (until they can't, that is! )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV