Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2016, 11:56 AM

4,272 posts, read 6,299,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I'm surprised that Paul seems to be ready to turn. I don't trust him. Are we sure he's not going to be running back to his bro Paulie to tell him everything the others are planning?
I don't think so. Even from the show the other night it seems clear that Paul knows that Paulie does not want to release Z from the game yet - which Paul finds very suspicious. I doubt he'll change his mind at this point, because if anything, Natalie's plan and subsequent conversations about Paulie's dealings confirms what he already suspected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 12:09 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,461,907 times
Peepee: in desperate need of a urologist.

Old 08-11-2016, 12:29 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I'm surprised that Paul seems to be ready to turn. I don't trust him. Are we sure he's not going to be running back to his bro Paulie to tell him everything the others are planning?
I've been worried about that myself. I've been reading up on all the update sites but I haven't seen anything about Paul telling Paulie about the coup

Old 08-11-2016, 01:03 PM

7,681 posts, read 5,530,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I've been worried about that myself. I've been reading up on all the update sites but I haven't seen anything about Paul telling Paulie about the coup
He doesn't have to. Right now Paul, has the trust of both sides. Paul has also convinced James to cancel Paul's vote tonight. Paul can plead ignorance about the flip plan and even claim James cancelled his vote because Paul was going to follow Paulie's plan to evict Michelle.

Vic and Paul are in the best positions in the house unless one of the 3 competitions tonight is a crapshoot and gives one of them power, forcing them to choose a side.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:34 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,335,424 times
I can't remember, do they clean the house after the veto or does production.

Old 08-11-2016, 05:47 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,992,719 times
I stopped watching weeks ago. Whenever the season gets dumb I get my "watching" from Because You're Addicted.

So tonight is the double eviction? I just might watch if it is to hopefully watch the house flip.

So how will the votes work? Will they reveal that 2 votes were canceled out? And it'll be a "by a vote of 3-2...." or will they make it even with 1 more vote being the decider saying "by a vote of 4-3" or whatever

Old 08-11-2016, 10:20 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,607,055 times
I'm so depressed.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:32 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
really? Corey? smh.

the worst bb player of the season wins one of the most important HoH's of the season.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:53 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,992,719 times
Vote for Michelle to get the immunity for the week care package. Its annoying seeing her up on the block every week.

She's not the best but she's better than 80% of the house.

I want her to get the care package AND HOH. That would make that sucky double eviction worth it. Or Natalie.

What's the point of the Paris ticket when they have the care package twist? At this rate....y'all are get that Paulie has the ticket right? It's pretty clear.

Old 08-11-2016, 11:21 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,124 times
I was so excited for tonight. Thought things would finally turn around. What a big disappointment.

Nothing worse than Paulie or Corey winning HOH. Even though Paul talked like he was with the others as far as getting Z and Paulie out he managed to come out of this still looking good. James, Natalie and Michelle are in trouble now.

All these people have been told about Paulie running the house and they are still kissing his butt. Where oh where did they get all these stupid people? They talk about floaters and Nichole is definitely one and yet she is still there because she sleeps with Corey.

DejaBlue has a good point about voting for Michele to get the care package. Since James and Natalie can't get it rather Michele than one of the others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV