Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2011, 06:07 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,628,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Cindy is just plain rude. She shouldn't have accepted the breakfast date if she planned on being rude and obnoxious, having a conference call in someone else's home. She probably just did it to get air time. Cindy is a very strange bird as is her brother.
ITA agree with this, but have to add that I don't think she likes the drama. I doubt she'll be there next season for that reason and because she doesn't seem to fit in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 06:13 AM

7,364 posts, read 5,478,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
ITA agree with this, but have to add that I don't think she likes the drama. I doubt she'll be there next season for that reason and because she doesn't seem to fit in.
I think Cindy is a fameho like the rest of them and she will stay on the show for publicity for her business. JMO.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:27 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,082,278 times
Ohhhh myyyy ggaaawwwddd Does Jill have to be an expert on everything Shut the f-up and just do the freaking music video Did anyone else think that it was weird that the entire video was shot on a DSLR camera? I love my DSLR but I don't think I would try to shoot a "professional" video on it.

The Countless is so rude. She thinks that if she greets you with a snide smile and a kiss that it excuses her actions. "So nice to see you even if I had to travel across town."

I loved that Cindy brought her assistant to breakfast at Sonja's. She had to tell Cindy that she purchased all these special goodies for her. Who has breakfast at 11:30 am? Isn't that brunch or lunch. When Cindy told Sonja that her assistant doesn't eat - I about fell out of bed Sonja later said that she was just handing the cutlery to the assistant so that Cindy could have it. Really Would you not serve her assistant too The both of them were so tacky. Cindy didn't even get why it was inappropriate to have a conference call during breakfast.

I loved Ramona even if she didn't have a drink (that I saw) when she met with the Countless. The Countless met her match Gee, I wonder why the other "ladies" did not want to be in the video Could it be that you have been waving your Countless routine over and over and over on them

Old 07-15-2011, 11:22 AM

819 posts, read 3,207,460 times
I haven't read the whole thread - but is anybody annoyed that she still refers to herself as the Countess?

Old 07-15-2011, 11:25 AM

3,975 posts, read 7,691,078 times
I agree Jill can be so obnoxious, and she should've kept her mouth shut during the video taping. She just wants to be in charge of everything.

Luann is a "b" and can't handle it when people challenge her. She thinks she's so prim and proper but she can be very low and very mean. I agree Ramona and Alex didn't do her video because she was so mean to them this season.

I thought Alex looked awesome at her house grilling hot dogs, her makeup was beautiful and her hair looked nice!

It was rude for Cindy to not just go in the other room and take her call quietly instead of getting irritated at Sonja for making noise while she was making CINDY'S breakfast. I though I liked Cindy, but she's a little rough around the edges!

Ramona should have just said she couldn't do the video because she had other things to do instead of bringing up parenting, and when Classless asked her how her Trifecta was going, that was a pretty low blow, especially since earlier in the converstation Luann wanted Ramona to support her in the video, how can she feel one way inside, then verbally say something else? (I want you in my video to support me, but I think your husband may be cheating on you, etc etc)

Old 07-15-2011, 11:26 AM

There's a line of skin care at Bath and BodyWorks called "Dr. Wexler", is that person somehow related to Jill? I think her sister's last name is Wexler.

Old 07-15-2011, 11:31 AM

Great points, especially #1, Luann always has some sort of dig. "Coming all way across town"! OMG, Manhattan is like, what? 4 miles wide!??

And when everyone complains about going to Brooklyn?! Well, isn't that why you hire a car? So you don't have to drive the scary few miles to get to Brooklyn??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
Just for fun, I thought I would chronicle all the classy, elegant moves by the Countless tonight.

1. When she greets Ramona she says she's fine "except for having to come all the way across town to meet with her". How gracious!

2. Stirs her beverage with the spoon in her fist instead of in her thumb and forefinger with the wrist bent. Tres Elegant!

3. Clanks the spoon against the sides of the cup. So refined!

4. Browbeats Ramona and talks over her. And mocks her behind her back. So kind!

5. Name drops about "my good friend, Princess Something". Very tasteful!

We little people can all learn so much from her.

Old 07-15-2011, 11:34 AM

3,805 posts, read 6,354,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdotAllen View Post
I haven't read the whole thread - but is anybody annoyed that she still refers to herself as the Countess?
Yeah, pretty much everyone here.

As for Cindy being rude - I doubt she would have done that if the cameras weren't there. She just wanted to show how "important" she is and what a "busy professional" she is. It was all for show, including having the "assistant who doesn't eat". Pure posturing.

Old 07-15-2011, 12:17 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,354,126 times
About Kelly - why is it that she always has something more important to do than the gala/party/art show/video shoot she is attending? She always arrives late and or leaves early with the air of "I'm just fitting this in to my incredibly busy social schedule". She calls attention to it with elaborate and loud apologies just so everyone knows. At Jill's birthday party she started her toast to Jill with a lengthy and repetitive 'apology' for being late as if everyone was just standing there with their thumbs up their butts until the fabulous Kelly showed up. As with "busy professional" Cindy with her ever so important Vajewels- it's pure posturing.

Old 07-15-2011, 12:26 PM

819 posts, read 3,207,460 times
Would any of you guys have actually done the video?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV